5.6

1. D.S.
    Jan 10, 2010
    Horrifyingly bad. There is, absolutely no reason whatsoever, to play this game. I, in fact got this for Approx. $2 in a Steam pack deal and I can tell you, I am truly missing those two bucks dearly and want them back now.The game starts out boring but just a little atmospheric. It all goes way downhill after that. You are thrown into an abysmally ugly looking forest to tunnel shoot dumb Horrifyingly bad. There is, absolutely no reason whatsoever, to play this game. I, in fact got this for Approx. $2 in a Steam pack deal and I can tell you, I am truly missing those two bucks dearly and want them back now.The game starts out boring but just a little atmospheric. It all goes way downhill after that. You are thrown into an abysmally ugly looking forest to tunnel shoot dumb AI and to make your way to a point B. For the rest of the game thats basically what you do. Tunnel shoot braindead AI. Not to mention, I got horrible motion sickness from this game and migranes from listening to abrasive dialouge and watching hilariously clunky animations. Expand
  2. BaronM
    Jul 11, 2009
    Wow, just wow. This game sucks so much, it isn't worth renting. I wasted good money!

1. ShellShock 2: Blood Trails spices up Vietnam with a liberal application of zombies, but it does nothing to liven up the generic shooter gameplay.
  2. Zombies in jungle and abandoned temples – that’s a nice setup for a Left 4 Dead campaign. Unfortunately, Rebellion is not Valve. “Repeatedly press button on-screen to survive torture”, says a hint message during one of the interactive cutscenes. Oh I wish there was a button to erase Shellshock 2 from my memory.
  3. Shellshock 2 is a short game with nothing that's worth a try. It lacks a plot, action and tactics and all it's asking to you is to accept the imprecision of the control system.