8.9

1. Dec 26, 2011
    Silent Storm is one of the best turn based strategy games so far - even though it was release 7 years ago, it's still great to play! I would really like to see S2 2.0 released, one of my favorite games so far!
  2. Oct 29, 2012
    This game is Jagged Alliance on steroids. Unfortunately in 2012 its next to impossible to find a copy of it anymore and the publisher seems to be gone from the web?. Also you will have trouble trying to install in on anything other than Windows XP (though with effort I did get it to work on Vista). Anyway I loved it and played it right through to the end about 3 times (thats like 3 months of after work gametime). My copy is like gold, no I will not sell it to you. Expand
  3. Oct 3, 2013
    Played this years ago and if you love xcom/jagged alliance/fallout tactics, you will love this game! Its more of a challenge than modern games so be prepared!

Also this classic game just got the greenlight and has been released on steam, now a new generation of gamers can enjoy this classic!

1. An alloy of several winning gaming formulas, combing great graphics, wonderful sound, and deep, engrossing game play. And though it may not appeal right away to those of short attention spans, given a chance, you’ll find yourself being sucked into it, enjoying it to its fullest extent.
  2. The turn-based system feels very artificial and makes gameplay very slow at times...If Silent Storm had a better time system, it could have been a classic. [Feb 2004, p.112]
  3. Refreshingly different, Silent Storm is a must-own for fans of the squad-tactics genre. [Mar 2004, p.61]