7.7

1. Nov 24, 2011
    May be this is good game for console but for PC this is **** Disgusting sound, graphic, without any story. Just finished this game and deleted.
    One more moment! You will need a Xbox 360 Controller, play on the keyboard sick.
  2. Dec 22, 2011
    Are you people really serious? Or am I just being too critical? I gave this title 2 minutes of getting "controls" via keyboard, and an X-box 360 control pad credentials. And sorry to say...I wasted $4.99 in U.S. currency! No wonder it was on sale with Steam. I won't bother anyone else with the minute details, but if I can't "control" a program? It's not worth my time or effort. BottomAre you people really serious? Or am I just being too critical? I gave this title 2 minutes of getting "controls" via keyboard, and an X-box 360 control pad credentials. And sorry to say...I wasted $4.99 in U.S. currency! No wonder it was on sale with Steam. I won't bother anyone else with the minute details, but if I can't "control" a program? It's not worth my time or effort. Bottom line......T E R R I B L E....I'll stick with arcade and real simulators.... Expand
  3. Nov 29, 2012
    Skydrift was quite fun for a few hours. The arcade flying feel is quite nice and everything works alright. I also found the game to be playable on keyboard which was quite nice. Sadly it gets quite repetitive pretty fast. There isn't a whole lot of game modes, maps or power ups and the singleplayer gets quite samey pretty fast. There is also some annoying things like that the game willSkydrift was quite fun for a few hours. The arcade flying feel is quite nice and everything works alright. I also found the game to be playable on keyboard which was quite nice. Sadly it gets quite repetitive pretty fast. There isn't a whole lot of game modes, maps or power ups and the singleplayer gets quite samey pretty fast. There is also some annoying things like that the game will force you back to the right path if you go where you aren't supposed to, which feel a bit odd in a flying game.. The fact that the multiplayer is quite dead doesn't help either. I had a couple of hours fun with Skydrift and i would recommend the game if you like arcade air races and if you find Skydrift for a good price. Expand

Racing arcade game brings fun and good playability – the biggest drawback is the absent of a local multiplayer – this kind of game is crying for it. [Feb 2012]
    An amazing game with air races that can be suggested even to gamers that are not crazy for the genre- really difficult to find something to whine about in this fun, addictive game. [February 2012]
  3. Jan 6, 2012
    Digital Reality was able to develop a pretty valuable game, however, due to some imperfections, it can't be considered a must for his genre but only a good game unable to shine of his own.