6.9

1. Jul 8, 2014
    Garbage, bug filled, lack of content crap . The Day 1 DLC is absolutely disgusting considering how little content is there for the asking price. Bugs! Bugs! and more Bugs! The game is a bug filled mess! Only the truly stupid would ever support this developer after this release. It spits in the pc gamers face and shows just how little respect this company has for it's customers.
  2. Jul 3, 2014
    Total waste of my $40! what was i thinking pre-ordering this boring,aggravating,repetitious mess.
    Rebellion claims you can play this game any style you want but that is total BS! If you dont use stealth for at least 90% of this game you will die everytime. I dont like any game that limits me to just sneaking around real slow and taking out the enemy with a POS pistol that does not kill
    unless you get the shot at a certain part of the head or using melee. I did not even finish this worthless game.
    Even though i liked V2 i can say anything good for this new version which is basically nothing more than a extended DLC to V2. NOT RECOMMENDED at all!
  3. Jul 14, 2014
    Very repetitive and the enemy doesn't seem to be particularly intelligent. After a while it gets a bit boring, a pity it wasn't more intellectually challenging like some other games.
  4. Jul 20, 2014
    Firstly,this game is not about sniper is about knife and silencer pistol.It's about stealth-ing and spying.Even objectives are not indicated for a sniper.To destroy tanks or to steal intelligence.Secondly,the maps are not make for sniping and it's very costly to snipe.For every bullet you will be penalized with a lot of troops on your zone.All the guns are a waste of time you need to fire on some zone of the head.Graphic this game is almost same like V2 but with more illuminated effects.At all if you don't like splinter cell or hitman don't try this game becose will be a ache in your head and a waste of time and money. Expand
  5. Jul 28, 2014
    Playable if you patient. First of all interesting thing is when you shoot in bullet time bullets go out in your face. not the rifle. other things aiming too hard to pistol and machine guns. sometimes enemies appear near to you. i really tried to play but i couldnt. its so boring. i think.
  6. Jul 26, 2014
    I don't understand why this is got 117 positive reviews maybe it's the luck of the draw and I'm just really unlucky? Because for me this game has been real glitchy for my friend and I. I don't know much about single player because I play with my friend on multilayer and its just horrible. The bodies go into rag-doll form and flip when shot. There are barely any x-ray kill cams which I heard happen a lot to other people. And the graphics aren't even that great. I mean I fell through the world three times, and you know your partner can't reach you and save you through the world so its an automatic failure. I also don't understand the point of the cut scenes either. At this point my friend and I are just playing this for laughs. Worst Game of 2014. Expand
  7. Jul 20, 2014
    I found this game frustrating, I want to love it, it has improved in many ways on a series I have enjoyed alot. The bullet time is lovey, the graphics are really good, being able to sabotage generators to cover shot noise, set traps again, a fairly nice story line and good rifle mechanics.

The issues though, the story is good however really short, if you want to extend your game play
    you need to folk over more money, with 2 extra chapters out so soon after on a £40 game doesn't feel good to me. There are bugs too, skipping bullet time can sometimes cause shots to disappear, there are some visual issues, issues with planes going over making a louder audio noise that other planes but not enough to cover your shot. Being able to wipe out half a base undetected, with the other half wandering around not realizing or searching for you and giving up and going back to stand guard sometimes over their dead comrades was a frustration for a game aiming for realism.

Over all I would say yes, this game is worth getting, however only, given it's lowish content, if you can pick the base game up for £15-20. I haven't payed out for any of the DLC's yet so I can't comment on their value, but on the face of it I don't want to spend £7 for a single extra mission.
  8. Sep 10, 2014
    Absolute garbage excuse of a game. I have lost count on how many times I've shot the shadows of enemies and see bullet entry holes and blood effects appear literally half a feet away in the air and oh just how hard I laughed the first couple of times as I've died from my maximum velocity sniper rifle bullets being dead-on stopped to go through things like camo-nets and paper-thin tents, screwing me over severely at the maximum "realistic" difficulty setting as enemies 1-hit you with machine guns when they are not too busy being deaf, blind and idiotic.

It is truly beyond me on how the developers can manage to f*ck up so much by just copy-pasting Sniper Elite 2 into this laughable excuse of a stand-alone title and while I can appreciate shooting a man's nuts off in x-ray slow mo just like the next guy, It does not help to make the case for this already stagnant corridor-bound scripted stealth shooter that's also packing day-one DLC. Stay away.
  9. Sep 20, 2014
    The Game starts off with a Nazi feel, letting you get amped up to think you might be killing Hilter. when you have to pay extra to shoot him. The game is def not the best Sniper elite ever made its very very short.
    i finished this game on the hardest mode and the bullet drop and curve is soo easy. " Arma 2 " def is more a challenge.

Sniper Elite v3 is more for newbs cuz this def has a
    hold your hand feel to it like most games today, sadly enough.

The graphics are okay nothing short of great.
    The sound seems repeated from v2
    The gameplay is def way to retarded. i could just walk up to them and stab em.. soo hard to sneek lol not really..

The game is not worth an 8 it def deserves a 6 to a 5 for repeating v2 crap and not giving the player what they want. A great story line. Multiplayer is lame now adays with all the trolls and hackers and free hax sites out there for these games before they are even released!

1. Aug 27, 2014
    Sniper Elite 3 is hardly worth it, but at least it’s nice to see that the series is changing its course.
    A solid action game, focused on stealth, larger maps and picking enemies from a distance. The game has its weak spots but in overall, plays refreshingly. [Issue#244]
  3. Aug 25, 2014
    Once again Rebellion did not step outside the familiar, comfortable zone of games that are interesting but not outstanding. [08/2014, p.60]