Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army PC

7.3

1. Mar 1, 2013
    Call of Duty wishes they could make a zombie mode as fantastic as this.
    The co-op play is intense and more than wild fun; it is insanity pure laughter and even some "AH!!!" type of laughing screams I had a buddy so tense a F'n lightbulb around a corner had him jump.
    Call of Duty wishes they could make a zombie mode as fantastic as this.
    The singleplayer campaign is extremely well built and executed; and the co-op which is perhaps the bread and butter is the entire single player campaign with up to 4 people adding more zombies and a higher difficulty.

I would compare it more to L4D/L4D2 (regular mode) than to "CoD Zombies" as most people as if it is endless waves that you cannot live from. No it is not massive waves, each chapter is very long (in a good way) and have safe rooms which act as ammo and gun rooms along with an extra checkpoint along with the checkpoints spread around areas of the map.
    I made a video of a MP game I was in until the host left; It's not the best example but hopefully people will buy it!

2. ave
    Feb 7, 2015
    I never played Sniper Elite, I was just lured by the title and a possible twist on the classical Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

At first, I wad pleased to watch my best sniper shots in bullet time, but since it only happened using the sniper rifles, and considering the fact you spend most of your time shooting at close to medium range, I eventually set it to a reasonable amont. Like

Like many modern FPS, you have to carefully choose the few weapons and grenades you carry. Zombies sometimes holds ammunition, but they disappear after a too much shorter time to take advantage of this. You play with an OTS camera, eventually hitting CTRL for a better aiming, or Right Mouse for a sniper scope.

The enemies fall into a limited set of categories : swarm of slow walkers, bunch fast skeletons, one slow hard boiled giant with a machinegun, and a couple of flying snipers. Not really inspired but gives up some adrenaline rush in closed quarters.

The overall level design is pretty good, leaving you with several camp sites or hides to run to. Plus, the recreation of ravaged Germany is convincing. Unfortunately, these levels are filled with fog that brought my computer to the knees and the rendering shaky.

I eventually reached the final boss in the chapel, but the unability to have a smooth aim ruined the final battle.

Overall all, Sniper Elite : Nazi Zombie Army is more a recreational shooter, that you might enjoy as a filler if you happen to have a decent computer to run it (apparently, gameplay videos on Youtube looked like it was possible).
  3. Mar 22, 2013
    Best for its price. Zombies. On high level it gives a agood challendge. I like sound, slow zombies. Weapon is really different. Slow-mo is awesome as usual. Of course 3 friends is a must!! Don't play alone, especially first time.
  4. Mar 8, 2013
    Good fun for the price but it is very short. The more people you play with the more zombies there are. The cramped levels make the game feel more like a 3rd person shooter than a sniper game, and you almost have to have one or two players avoid sniping just to guard the rear approaches. The "defend against the horde" sections almost require you to play through the game, fail, and thenGood fun for the price but it is very short. The more people you play with the more zombies there are. The cramped levels make the game feel more like a 3rd person shooter than a sniper game, and you almost have to have one or two players avoid sniping just to guard the rear approaches. The "defend against the horde" sections almost require you to play through the game, fail, and then play through again to know where exactly to place traps, snipe from, and fall back to otherwise you're gonna have a bad time. As with most co-op games, playing with strangers can be frustrating as hell because people either don't communicate or do dumbass Playing with friends is strongly encouraged. The atmosphere of this game is great. The music, the fog, the slow zombies, it's like an 80s zombie flick set in the 40s. And oh there are plenty of zombies to kill. Nothing compares to shooting the grenade on the webbing of a Nazi zombie to have it explode and kill nine of his zombie pals. There are also armored zombies toting MG42s and kamikaze zombies who happily run at you and explode. Downing them in a group of slow zombies and watching the resulting boom is also glorious. This is a great arcade-like stand alone expansion to Sniper Elite V2. You better enjoy playing the same levels over and over again a la Left 4 Dead and not care that everything is scripted, though. Expand
  5. Jun 23, 2015
    Loved the first installment. Hope they keep this series alive and going. But they must expand on the gameplay further and the storyline as well. It has so much potential and I honestly love it and has become one of my favourite zombie series. Cant wait for the next installments. Single player is ok and very challenging at times but its best playing co-op. With friends is where its best,Loved the first installment. Hope they keep this series alive and going. But they must expand on the gameplay further and the storyline as well. It has so much potential and I honestly love it and has become one of my favourite zombie series. Cant wait for the next installments. Single player is ok and very challenging at times but its best playing co-op. With friends is where its best, but playing with public players is still quite entertaining. Well priced at only $14.99USD. I picked it up for only $4.94 when it was on special and for that price, this game is a bargain. For the amount of time and entertainment I got out of it, it was well worth my $4.94. Would pay full price any day after playing it. Expand
  6. Mar 4, 2013
    if you like this genre (either sniping or zombie, as this game incorporates both pretty decently) than you will absolutely love this game, i mean sure there are a few bugs, those most of these are visual and can either be fixed by turning down settings or will be fixed in future patches. that being said, this game is called Nazi zombie army...if you buy this game expecting some deep storyif you like this genre (either sniping or zombie, as this game incorporates both pretty decently) than you will absolutely love this game, i mean sure there are a few bugs, those most of these are visual and can either be fixed by turning down settings or will be fixed in future patches. that being said, this game is called Nazi zombie army...if you buy this game expecting some deep story with great graphics than you will be sorely disappointed, if you buy this game for a creepy atmosphere (which is very reminiscent of a Romero zombie flick) with decent mechanics and an awesome kill cam, than you will be getting your money's worth. This is an excellent game (which is surprising considering rebellion's past track record) and totally worth its low cost. Expand
  7. Mar 9, 2013
    the real game starts at the highest difficulty where definiately need to practice with your sniper rifle, strategy to place your mines and traps will help ...

rambo style you want to kill low difficulty .... want challenge, strategy and combined with the spirit of a true sniper increases the difficulty All this for the low price of the game ...... I am happy to buy Sniper Elite:

rambo style you want to kill low difficulty ....

All this for the low price of the game ......

I am happy to buy Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
  8. Feb 28, 2013
    Impressive game so far! The opening menu looks polished. The cut scenes are well done, and set forth the story, which is about Hitler unleashing an army of zombies. The zombies look scary, and they lurch slowly at you. I really like the supernatural feel to the game. You start out moving through a bombed neighborhood in a foggy night setting. Your character can crouch or go prone, and youImpressive game so far! The opening menu looks polished. The cut scenes are well done, and set forth the story, which is about Hitler unleashing an army of zombies. The zombies look scary, and they lurch slowly at you. I really like the supernatural feel to the game. You start out moving through a bombed neighborhood in a foggy night setting. Your character can crouch or go prone, and you have a few weapons in case the zombies get too close. The kill cam is cool to watch, as it shows the bullet traveling to its target, ending in a splatter of zombie guts. I am really enjoying this game, and for the budget price, this game is definitely worth it. Expand
  9. Jul 7, 2013
    It's like they took Sniper Elite V2, took out the stealth bits, added supernatural horror, added awesome, stirred. Bam. Really, really good. Co-op is fun but depending on your connection to the server (I think it's peer to peer not sure) you can get a bit of lag. I prefer playing it single player. It's just the right amount of challenging and replaying sections over and over because youIt's like they took Sniper Elite V2, took out the stealth bits, added supernatural horror, added awesome, stirred. Bam. Really, really good. Co-op is fun but depending on your connection to the server (I think it's peer to peer not sure) you can get a bit of lag. I prefer playing it single player. It's just the right amount of challenging and replaying sections over and over because you died doesn't get old- it just spurs you on and clearing a stage feels fantastic. There's a lot of hours of fun here for the price. Expand
  10. Feb 28, 2013
    Holy cow I bought this game for $9 in a 4 pack with a buddy and wasn't expecting much out of it, and we were even poking fun today that it was going to be contender for GOTY next to Aliens Colonial Marines lul. I fired it up after work and was simply blown away, amazing game, I cannot believe how awesome it turned out! So much fun especially with some friends, the graphix and gameplayHoly cow I bought this game for $9 in a 4 pack with a buddy and wasn't expecting much out of it, and we were even poking fun today that it was going to be contender for GOTY next to Aliens Colonial Marines lul. I fired it up after work and was simply blown away, amazing game, I cannot believe how awesome it turned out! So much fun especially with some friends, the graphix and gameplay are worlds better than I was expecting, and such awesome environments and the sound and music are also incredible. Highly recommended to anybody who likes zombie and/or co-op games especially for the cheap price they are offering it at! I put it right up there alongside the Left 4 Dead series as one of the best zombie and co-op experiences I've ever had the pleasure of playing, love it! Expand
  11. Mar 12, 2013
    Excellent game, very addictive, more "arcade" than Sniper Elite V2 (the bullet goes where you aim). I recommend, very fun to play online coop too. The game should be more hard in Sniper Elite difficulty, but it's ok. Waiting for new maps
  12. Mar 1, 2013
    I wasn't sure about buying it at first, saw it had a few minutes left on sale and I took a chance,
    To tell the truth, it was awesome, Good graphics, awesome snipe cam, challenging levels, coop, loads of zombies, not just regular zombies, you got fast b*strds that explode next to you, you've got a big ass nazi zombie with a machine gun, you got boss fights, you got different objectives and scenarios, plenty of fun to tell the truth, and last thing it is really cheap, only about 15 dollars.
    If you are thinking to get CoD black ops 1 or 2 for the zombies, you better get this one.
    One last thing, if you liked sniper elite, you will like this.
  13. May 20, 2013
    This game is zombie fighting Max Payne style. I love the game. The difficulty is very hard if you play cooperative. I Have a plenty of fun playing with 2 friends. Nice graphics, nice set of weapons and a good story. The price in steam is like 15 dollars. Worth every single dollar guaranteed. If you like left 4 dead you will love this game.
  14. Mar 5, 2013
    An absolute superb game, great graphics, great gameplay and a great co-op experience, and all this for the price of only 10,99€ makes it pretty much unbeatable.
  15. Mar 1, 2013
    One of the best zombie games I have played so far. The World War 2 setting really adds to the atmosphere and it is a nice break from the horde-style "shoot em ups" like Wolfenstein. Single player is fairly difficult, the game was obviously made for multiplayer. The only changes I would like to see (and they are very minor) would be to be able to close/barricade doors in a way like KillingOne of the best zombie games I have played so far. The World War 2 setting really adds to the atmosphere and it is a nice break from the horde-style "shoot em ups" like Wolfenstein. Single player is fairly difficult, the game was obviously made for multiplayer. The only changes I would like to see (and they are very minor) would be to be able to close/barricade doors in a way like Killing Floor, maybe some character options/unlocks for your skin, and to not advertise the "spawn trigger" for the next wave. Past that, immensely fun and one of the best multiplayer zombie games I have played. Expand
  16. Mar 3, 2013
    Great fun for little price. Co-op is the best obviously but playing alone is fun too. To anyone getting bad frames set down the draw distance setting, mine jumped from about 25 to over 40 frames.
  17. Dec 4, 2013
    Single player is good when played in 1 or so hour sessions but the multiplayer is where the game shines more. Bring 3 of your friends to shoot and blow up the undead.
  18. Mar 4, 2013
    Well executed is the first thing that comes to mind with this game. Diversity in weapons is good enough to keep you going. Game is rather difficult, as in everyone has to pull their own weight to make it through I wouldn't deem it "Scary" but it has certain suprise moments during play. All i can say is that i enjoy this game greatly while being a great zombie game fan. A must buy for anyWell executed is the first thing that comes to mind with this game. Diversity in weapons is good enough to keep you going. Game is rather difficult, as in everyone has to pull their own weight to make it through I wouldn't deem it "Scary" but it has certain suprise moments during play. All i can say is that i enjoy this game greatly while being a great zombie game fan. A must buy for any zombie killing gamer. Expand
  19. Mar 7, 2013
    It's exactly what you think it is, a zombie horde stay-alive-for-as-long-as-possible type game. Killing zombies gets boring after around 20-30 undead not reacting to anything but a headshot.
  20. Jul 18, 2013
    This game is like Left4Dead in the level section construction. There is a good choice of weapons. And there are lots of traps and stuff. Some subtle game play adds a lot of options and things to try each playthrough. Been playing with freinds and like dead island the Left 4 dead games god mode borderlands etc they work best with freinds. BUT. Because of the awesome sniperThis game is like Left4Dead in the level section construction. There is a good choice of weapons. And there are lots of traps and stuff. Some subtle game play adds a lot of options and things to try each playthrough. Been playing with freinds and like dead island the Left 4 dead games god mode borderlands etc they work best with freinds. BUT. Because of the awesome sniper slo time this game works well single player infact before a hardcore co-op session we tend to play single player whilst we get in the groove!

I love this game been playing co-op since Sunday. Not bored of it yet. Also it's very approachable.
  21. Sep 15, 2013
    This game deserves so much more credit than it already has. The only difference between this and Sniper Elite 2 is you don't have to rely on stealth and you just shoot down horde after horde after horde of zombies. The game play is awesome, the graphics are amazing, and it's just one of those games where you have to be on your toes at all times. In my opinion, this is what a zombie gameThis game deserves so much more credit than it already has. The only difference between this and Sniper Elite 2 is you don't have to rely on stealth and you just shoot down horde after horde after horde of zombies. The game play is awesome, the graphics are amazing, and it's just one of those games where you have to be on your toes at all times. In my opinion, this is what a zombie game should look like. I only give it a 9 instead of a 10 because I do find it a little linear. Expand
  22. Mar 5, 2013
    I have nothing special to say. Bottom line is, the game BEAT my expectations. I, like many of you assumed it was going to be a total COD: Zombie rip. I can honestly say that I was wrong in thinking that. It is fast paced, GREAT animations and the blood is awesome! (I am a gore-a-holic when it comes to video games.) If you like COD: Zombies you will LOVE this game. Very, very fun!

Only

Only con I have is I think the camera looks "stiff" if that makes sense. I have a high end PC and this game runs like a dream on my system. I think it is just the direction they chose to take and in the end it still looks nice. It's just not for me.
  23. Mar 1, 2013
    Brilliant! Haven't had so much fun playing a game with friends for ages. This is just mental action all the way. Non stop blasting action, though if you're good with sniping that helps a lot to thin out the numbers of enemies before they get to you otherwise you run the risk of getting overwhelmed through sheer numbers. So cheap as well, amazing package. More!
  24. Feb 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A game a little differently than accustomed to playing. A good cooperative game. With good graphics series continues to impress me. A good gameplay of vai shoot zombies until they make traps. Expand
  25. Mar 1, 2013
    This game is really awesome. The graphics are really outstanding even if a bit less on details or with blurry textures. The animations are really cool and realistic and match this whole setting. At all the setting is really atmospheric and with 3 friends there is no way this won't make fun.

Killing nazis never gets old. Killing zombies gets old neither.
  26. Mar 3, 2013
    Two because I can't play the game. It's awfully optimized. I'm getting 10 FPS at low settings and reduced resolution, when I can play BF3 at medium and full resolution. Absolutely unacceptable.
  27. Mar 3, 2013
    Great atmosphere and game play and even better with friends for $15 dollars it's definitely worth it. But don't buy this game if you have a crappy computer or bad accuracy
  28. Mar 2, 2013
    The $15 price tag made me very skeptical about the entire game. I thought it was going to be another awful quick cash grab by another company, but I was shocked by the quality. The game is easy for the players whoo want it easy and insane for the players who want it insane. Just imagine fighting off a legitimate horde of zombies (roughly 50+ at once) with your friends while gettingThe $15 price tag made me very skeptical about the entire game. I thought it was going to be another awful quick cash grab by another company, but I was shocked by the quality. The game is easy for the players whoo want it easy and insane for the players who want it insane. Just imagine fighting off a legitimate horde of zombies (roughly 50+ at once) with your friends while getting outrageous bullet cams to show you just where your shots landed.
    I enjoyed being able to play a game with realistic bullet drop, quick thinking, fairly nice graphics, and above all, one with a nice story that's extremely replayable.

tl;dr version: Great game, l4d with snipers and bullet cams, go get now.
  29. Mar 1, 2013
    This game is one of those what you get to enjoy very rarely! Intense single player and co-op makes it one of the best zombie survival games. Horror is perfect and soundtrack gives you goosebumps!
  30. Mar 4, 2013
    Very silly and not very original in concept, but this game is a lot of fun especially in co-op. It's very atmospheric and creepy and the sound and visuals work well. The action is fast and furious, with some tactics thrown in for good measure (eg planning to survive sieges, etc). There are three difficulty levels and the game is pretty challenging on the hardest setting. Lot's of gore andVery silly and not very original in concept, but this game is a lot of fun especially in co-op. It's very atmospheric and creepy and the sound and visuals work well. The action is fast and furious, with some tactics thrown in for good measure (eg planning to survive sieges, etc). There are three difficulty levels and the game is pretty challenging on the hardest setting. Lot's of gore and head shots are incredibly satisfying, especially with the kill cam. There's also a nice selection of sniper rifles to choose from to suit your style of play, plus a range of secondary weapons (SMGs, pistols, shotguns, etc), grenades and explosive traps. With five decent length and varied campaigns (about an hour each in co-op mode) it's excellent value for money (I picked up for £8). I hope they open this up to community maps or DLC. Expand

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Jun 5, 2013
    There’s a simple test that will easily let you know if you want to play this game. Read its title. Does it look interesting? If so, just buy it now- it’s tons of fun. [May 2013]
  2. CD-Action
    May 7, 2013
    Nazi Zombie Army is bland, not very original and unpleasant to play. The best thing about this game is the title. [CD-Action 05/2013, p.81]
  3. May 5, 2013
    With V2's incredible mechanics being employed to take on a more morally acceptable foe, Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army makes a worthy addition to the Sniper Elite franchise. With its extremely budget-friendly price and surprisingly large amount of content, NZA will please existing sniper fans, as well as anyone curious to check out what it might be like to shoot a few hundred zombies in the face from 70 yards away