7.4

1. Feb 28, 2013
    After an hour of play I can certainly say this is an awesome addition to the Sniper Elite series. Great set of arsenal at your disposal, kill-cam remains awesome as ever and never gets old and plenty of zombie thrills and spills. Two slight things let this otherwise great game down though 1) very little sniping can be done as you progress as the zombies are obviously attracted to yourAfter an hour of play I can certainly say this is an awesome addition to the Sniper Elite series. Great set of arsenal at your disposal, kill-cam remains awesome as ever and never gets old and plenty of zombie thrills and spills. Two slight things let this otherwise great game down though 1) very little sniping can be done as you progress as the zombies are obviously attracted to your whereabouts by the gunfire. I ended up pulling out my various hand pistols and assortment of shotguns and machine guns too often. 2) Extremely linear and some level design makes you feel 'hey I could have just hopped over that hedge I saw half a mile back instead of going all the way round and been a bit more sneaky'. These issues aside I'm really having great fun with this game. I have to say I was huuuuge fan of the last Wolfenstein game and I would recommend this game to lovers of the CoD Zombies fans. Not yet had a chance to play co-op but I can see it being a good addition ^_^ Expand
  2. Mar 1, 2013
    Call of Duty wishes they could make a zombie mode as fantastic as this.
    The co-op play is intense and more than wild fun; it is insanity pure laughter and even some "AH!!!" type of laughing screams I had a buddy so tense a F'n lightbulb around a corner had him jump.
    Call of Duty wishes they could make a zombie mode as fantastic as this.
    The singleplayer campaign is extremely well built and executed; and the co-op which is perhaps the bread and butter is the entire single player campaign with up to 4 people adding more zombies and a higher difficulty.

I would compare it more to L4D/L4D2 (regular mode) than to "CoD Zombies" as most people as if it is endless waves that you cannot live from. No it is not massive waves, each chapter is very long (in a good way) and have safe rooms which act as ammo and gun rooms along with an extra checkpoint along with the checkpoints spread around areas of the map.
    I made a video of a MP game I was in until the host left; It's not the best example but hopefully people will buy it!

3. Apr 23, 2013
    loved sniper elite v2, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

loved sniper elite v2, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

Gameplay is same as SE:v2 only with scary zombies, ghost necromancers, and skeletons. (i was legitimately scared but because of the scenery worked well with creepy zombies. i thought it was going to be like Call of Duty's Zombie mode when i first heard of it, I was severely mistaken. Call of Duty's developers should take note of this game because it does survival the right way. not only was it done in levels but each level had its own section of "survive-until-the-last-wave-is-killed".

I wont say much about graphics because i had to run it on low, but even on low i was amazed by the model's quality.
  4. Jul 7, 2013
    It's like they took Sniper Elite V2, took out the stealth bits, added supernatural horror, added awesome, stirred. Bam. Really, really good. Co-op is fun but depending on your connection to the server (I think it's peer to peer not sure) you can get a bit of lag. I prefer playing it single player. It's just the right amount of challenging and replaying sections over and over because youIt's like they took Sniper Elite V2, took out the stealth bits, added supernatural horror, added awesome, stirred. Bam. Really, really good. Co-op is fun but depending on your connection to the server (I think it's peer to peer not sure) you can get a bit of lag. I prefer playing it single player. It's just the right amount of challenging and replaying sections over and over because you died doesn't get old- it just spurs you on and clearing a stage feels fantastic. There's a lot of hours of fun here for the price. Expand
  5. Dec 4, 2013
    Single player is good when played in 1 or so hour sessions but the multiplayer is where the game shines more. Bring 3 of your friends to shoot and blow up the undead.
  6. Jul 18, 2013
    This game is like Left4Dead in the level section construction. There is a good choice of weapons. And there are lots of traps and stuff. Some subtle game play adds a lot of options and things to try each playthrough. Been playing with freinds and like dead island the Left 4 dead games god mode borderlands etc they work best with freinds. BUT. Because of the awesome sniperThis game is like Left4Dead in the level section construction. There is a good choice of weapons. And there are lots of traps and stuff. Some subtle game play adds a lot of options and things to try each playthrough. Been playing with freinds and like dead island the Left 4 dead games god mode borderlands etc they work best with freinds. BUT. Because of the awesome sniper slo time this game works well single player infact before a hardcore co-op session we tend to play single player whilst we get in the groove!

I love this game been playing co-op since Sunday. Not bored of it yet. Also it's very approachable.
  7. Sep 15, 2013
    This game deserves so much more credit than it already has. The only difference between this and Sniper Elite 2 is you don't have to rely on stealth and you just shoot down horde after horde after horde of zombies. The game play is awesome, the graphics are amazing, and it's just one of those games where you have to be on your toes at all times. In my opinion, this is what a zombie gameThis game deserves so much more credit than it already has. The only difference between this and Sniper Elite 2 is you don't have to rely on stealth and you just shoot down horde after horde after horde of zombies. The game play is awesome, the graphics are amazing, and it's just one of those games where you have to be on your toes at all times. In my opinion, this is what a zombie game should look like. I only give it a 9 instead of a 10 because I do find it a little linear. Expand
  8. May 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. amazing !!!its much better if you play with your friends. its funny and you can get traped by zombie in tunnel's and road's.the thing is,it gets boring if you play this alone. The guns on this game is awesome specially the sniperrrrr!!. recommended for people that love zombie games like left 4 dead 2 and dead island>>>>>>>>>> Expand
  9. Aug 24, 2013
    Awesome CO-OP survival game, good graphics, nice set up, intense gameplay, somewhere a bit spooky also. this is how zombies should look like. hope there will be a second game in the future.
  10. Sep 9, 2013
    The most fun I have had playing a game in ages! This game really shine's when played with other's, the battle to survive the hordes of zombie's is fantastic and you feel compelled to help your team mate's make it through.
    Great atmospheric's and sound, the zombie's are (mostly) slow but make up for this by their number's and prove quite a challenge, especially some of the special tougher zombies found further into the game.

Anyone that likes the zombie genre should buy this it wont disappoint, killing never get's boring with this one.
  11. Sep 15, 2013
    This game deserves much more praise than critics are giving it. The graphics are excellent, the sound design is off the chain (great ambience and clarity), and it's an intense co-op experience with wave after wave of exactly what the title would have you expect...Nazi zambambos. Buy this and play with a friend or two, you won't regret it.
  12. Mar 4, 2013
    if you like this genre (either sniping or zombie, as this game incorporates both pretty decently) than you will absolutely love this game, i mean sure there are a few bugs, those most of these are visual and can either be fixed by turning down settings or will be fixed in future patches. that being said, this game is called Nazi zombie army...if you buy this game expecting some deep storyif you like this genre (either sniping or zombie, as this game incorporates both pretty decently) than you will absolutely love this game, i mean sure there are a few bugs, those most of these are visual and can either be fixed by turning down settings or will be fixed in future patches. that being said, this game is called Nazi zombie army...if you buy this game expecting some deep story with great graphics than you will be sorely disappointed, if you buy this game for a creepy atmosphere (which is very reminiscent of a Romero zombie flick) with decent mechanics and an awesome kill cam, than you will be getting your money's worth. This is an excellent game (which is surprising considering rebellion's past track record) and totally worth its low cost. Expand
  13. Mar 4, 2013
    Very silly and not very original in concept, but this game is a lot of fun especially in co-op. It's very atmospheric and creepy and the sound and visuals work well. The action is fast and furious, with some tactics thrown in for good measure (eg planning to survive sieges, etc). There are three difficulty levels and the game is pretty challenging on the hardest setting. Lot's of gore andVery silly and not very original in concept, but this game is a lot of fun especially in co-op. It's very atmospheric and creepy and the sound and visuals work well. The action is fast and furious, with some tactics thrown in for good measure (eg planning to survive sieges, etc). There are three difficulty levels and the game is pretty challenging on the hardest setting. Lot's of gore and head shots are incredibly satisfying, especially with the kill cam. There's also a nice selection of sniper rifles to choose from to suit your style of play, plus a range of secondary weapons (SMGs, pistols, shotguns, etc), grenades and explosive traps. With five decent length and varied campaigns (about an hour each in co-op mode) it's excellent value for money (I picked up for £8). I hope they open this up to community maps or DLC. Expand
  14. Feb 28, 2013
    Impressive game so far! The opening menu looks polished. The cut scenes are well done, and set forth the story, which is about Hitler unleashing an army of zombies. The zombies look scary, and they lurch slowly at you. I really like the supernatural feel to the game. You start out moving through a bombed neighborhood in a foggy night setting. Your character can crouch or go prone, and youImpressive game so far! The opening menu looks polished. The cut scenes are well done, and set forth the story, which is about Hitler unleashing an army of zombies. The zombies look scary, and they lurch slowly at you. I really like the supernatural feel to the game. You start out moving through a bombed neighborhood in a foggy night setting. Your character can crouch or go prone, and you have a few weapons in case the zombies get too close. The kill cam is cool to watch, as it shows the bullet traveling to its target, ending in a splatter of zombie guts. I am really enjoying this game, and for the budget price, this game is definitely worth it. Expand
  15. Mar 1, 2013
    I wasn't sure about buying it at first, saw it had a few minutes left on sale and I took a chance,
    To tell the truth, it was awesome, Good graphics, awesome snipe cam, challenging levels, coop, loads of zombies, not just regular zombies, you got fast b*strds that explode next to you, you've got a big ass nazi zombie with a machine gun, you got boss fights, you got different objectives and scenarios, plenty of fun to tell the truth, and last thing it is really cheap, only about 15 dollars.
    If you are thinking to get CoD black ops 1 or 2 for the zombies, you better get this one.
    One last thing, if you liked sniper elite, you will like this.
  16. Mar 1, 2013
    This game is really awesome. The graphics are really outstanding even if a bit less on details or with blurry textures. The animations are really cool and realistic and match this whole setting. At all the setting is really atmospheric and with 3 friends there is no way this won't make fun.

Killing nazis never gets old. Killing zombies gets old neither.
  17. Mar 1, 2013
    This game is one of those what you get to enjoy very rarely! Intense single player and co-op makes it one of the best zombie survival games. Horror is perfect and soundtrack gives you goosebumps!
  18. Feb 28, 2013
    All zombie games have zombies and a way to killed them. But this game brings atmosphere and great soundtrack along awesome gameplay. Great job Rebelion and please keep it up! I hope this game will dictate how zombie games should look like to all future zombie game developers.
  19. Mar 7, 2013
    It's exactly what you think it is, a zombie horde stay-alive-for-as-long-as-possible type game. Killing zombies gets boring after around 20-30 undead not reacting to anything but a headshot.
  20. Mar 1, 2013
    Although the concept is fairly unoriginal, the gameplay is just amazing and the four player co-op is stunning! Much more skill and teamwork is required to complete missions than Call of Duty Zombies and the fact that it costs only a fraction of its price is phenomenal!
  21. Mar 2, 2013
    Sin duda es el mejor juego de este género que he podido jugar, es una autentica jodida obra de arte. Seguro que iremos viendo nuevos añadidos que haran de este juego una franquicia única.
  22. Mar 1, 2013
    This is the best Zombie game I have played since resident Evil 4, this game is just amazing, the movement of the zombies is perfect and the hordes that come at you makes you feel terrified.
  23. Mar 3, 2013
    I started to hate zombie mods since they are around every corner and the effort put in creating them is insulting.Thus I was sceptical that this will be the same as all the other zombie modes, boy was I wrong.
    The atmosphere is absolutely brilliant, the action is intense and fluid followed by an amazing soundtrack,
    of course the graphic is excellent spiced with nice animations and
    of course the graphic is excellent spiced with nice animations and detailed character design. It's a must buy.
    Personally i know around 40 people who bought the game,of course they all have different system specifications and not one of them has problems with the game.I am writing this only because I see a lot of people call this game a "broken software" while the problem is at their end,before you start flaming make sure you're not the problem.
  24. Mar 4, 2013
    Video that shows the 100/10 worth of this game (and this is only one gameplay chapter montage!)

Best co-op experience I've had in years of gaming. We all love zombies, and those of us that enjoy strategy and team-work being crucial will adore this title not just for a little while, but long-term, thus here is to hopes that free DLC and even paid DLC come along to extend this amazing game. The mechanics are near flawless with the pistols even feeling powerful I usually stay away from the large magazine size Sniper's due to the damage zoom and stick with Springfield/Kar/type99/Mosin although will choose the Garand Carbine etc when playing a more support role (such as those who use mainly SMG or Shotgun) which also feel equally powerful. Pistol headshots are just about as satisfying as sniper headshots Landmines Dynamite Tripwires Nades create amazingly explosive situations and getting 15+ kills in one detonation is overly satisfying.

I created an amazing (in my opinion) movie montage of gameplay with a perfect song to go along with the games theme and footage I hope this video attracts more potential players! and to those already into it that they dig the movie!!! Link is at the start of the review ^_^ Flawless 10/10 I see no issues with the game aside from wishing it was longer; but for 15$ USD (11.99 pre-order) it should be a 100/10!

CoD Fan's should even give this game a chance if you want SUBSTANCE with your Nazi Zombie Killing! L4D2 fans will feel more at home, and the in betweens as well. hit the Helpful button if you enjoyed the video I spent all-day learning Adobe CS6 Premier to edit it properly compared to my old Windows Movie maker films. (link once again) Footage of me and my buddy "ButtStallion" blasting and shooting thru chapter 2, to the song "Reagan's Skeleton' by Yeasayer. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpqIXrYAOnc
  25. Mar 22, 2013
    Best for its price. Zombies. On high level it gives a agood challendge. I like sound, slow zombies. Weapon is really different. Slow-mo is awesome as usual. Of course 3 friends is a must!! Don't play alone, especially first time.
  26. Mar 9, 2013
    the real game starts at the highest difficulty where definiately need to practice with your sniper rifle, strategy to place your mines and traps will help ...

rambo style you want to kill low difficulty .... want challenge, strategy and combined with the spirit of a true sniper increases the difficulty All this for the low price of the game ...... I am happy to buy Sniper Elite:

rambo style you want to kill low difficulty ....

All this for the low price of the game ......

I am happy to buy Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
  27. Mar 12, 2013
    Excellent game, very addictive, more "arcade" than Sniper Elite V2 (the bullet goes where you aim). I recommend, very fun to play online coop too. The game should be more hard in Sniper Elite difficulty, but it's ok. Waiting for new maps
  28. Mar 5, 2013
    An absolute superb game, great graphics, great gameplay and a great co-op experience, and all this for the price of only 10,99€ makes it pretty much unbeatable.
  29. May 2, 2013
    amazing game... I think, 61 is very low!!
    Graphics looks great!! the zombies, skeletons and there are many weapons!!
    this game support full 3D! I love this!!!
    co-op is awesome!!
  30. Oct 22, 2013
    good fun, espcially co-op, but is short and has connection issues often. The sniping mechanics are great, but this is not a scratch on l4d2. pleasantly surprised for less than £2 in the steam sale with how good it is

There’s a simple test that will easily let you know if you want to play this game. Read its title. Does it look interesting? If so, just buy it now- it’s tons of fun. [May 2013]
  2. May 7, 2013
    Nazi Zombie Army is bland, not very original and unpleasant to play. The best thing about this game is the title. [CD-Action 05/2013, p.81]
  3. May 5, 2013
    With V2's incredible mechanics being employed to take on a more morally acceptable foe, Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army makes a worthy addition to the Sniper Elite franchise. With its extremely budget-friendly price and surprisingly large amount of content, NZA will please existing sniper fans, as well as anyone curious to check out what it might be like to shoot a few hundred zombies in the face from 70 yards away