7.3

1. Feb 28, 2013
    After an hour of play I can certainly say this is an awesome addition to the Sniper Elite series. Great set of arsenal at your disposal, kill-cam remains awesome as ever and never gets old and plenty of zombie thrills and spills. Two slight things let this otherwise great game down though 1) very little sniping can be done as you progress as the zombies are obviously attracted to yourAfter an hour of play I can certainly say this is an awesome addition to the Sniper Elite series. Great set of arsenal at your disposal, kill-cam remains awesome as ever and never gets old and plenty of zombie thrills and spills. Two slight things let this otherwise great game down though 1) very little sniping can be done as you progress as the zombies are obviously attracted to your whereabouts by the gunfire. I ended up pulling out my various hand pistols and assortment of shotguns and machine guns too often. 2) Extremely linear and some level design makes you feel 'hey I could have just hopped over that hedge I saw half a mile back instead of going all the way round and been a bit more sneaky'. These issues aside I'm really having great fun with this game. I have to say I was huuuuge fan of the last Wolfenstein game and I would recommend this game to lovers of the CoD Zombies fans. Not yet had a chance to play co-op but I can see it being a good addition ^_^ Expand
  2. Mar 1, 2013
    Call of Duty wishes they could make a zombie mode as fantastic as this.
    The co-op play is intense and more than wild fun; it is insanity pure laughter and even some "AH!!!" type of laughing screams I had a buddy so tense a F'n lightbulb around a corner had him jump.
    Call of Duty wishes they could make a zombie mode as fantastic as this.
    The singleplayer campaign is extremely well built and executed; and the co-op which is perhaps the bread and butter is the entire single player campaign with up to 4 people adding more zombies and a higher difficulty.

I would compare it more to L4D/L4D2 (regular mode) than to "CoD Zombies" as most people as if it is endless waves that you cannot live from. No it is not massive waves, each chapter is very long (in a good way) and have safe rooms which act as ammo and gun rooms along with an extra checkpoint along with the checkpoints spread around areas of the map.
    I made a video of a MP game I was in until the host left; It's not the best example but hopefully people will buy it!

3. Dec 4, 2013
    Single player is good when played in 1 or so hour sessions but the multiplayer is where the game shines more. Bring 3 of your friends to shoot and blow up the undead.
  4. Apr 30, 2013
    Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army is a third-person, zombie shoot-'m-up set against a World War 2 background where the sniper rifle plays a central role.

The game is over-the-top violent, especially during single-player where the so-called "X-Ray cam" allows you to see the bones and organs of enemies shatter as they die. This camera is disabled in multiplayer except for a shortened bullet cam upon a succesful hit.

At some point, these camera modes become tedious and have to be turned off. Especially during multiplayer where being trapped in bullet cam means you won't be able to react as quickly as the other players.

The game takes heavily after Left 4 Dead and copies the formula to the letter. There are 5 campaigns, each cost around 30 to 60 minutes to complete on the highest difficulty and checkpoints inbetween allow you to fall back should you die during your playthrough. These checkpoints are conveniently situated in safehouses where you can restock on ammo and other items.

Ammo is regained during fights by looting zombies. However, these tend to disappear quickly which means you'll find your teammates running around frantically trying to get to the corpses before they disappear. Friendly fire can be turned off, however.

If you quit a game during single player, it will pick back up at the checkpoint that you left at. However, if you quit during multiplayer you will lose all progress. There is also no rejoining upon disconnecting, once a player is out of the game he's out until the host takes everyone back to the lobby whereupon the lost player can rejoin.

Weapons, graphics, atmosphere, maps and zombies are all very well done. There are a few different types of zombies but none of them are particularly difficult to defeat. In fact, most zombies are rather weak and predictable. The lack of randomisation in this game also takes a bit out of the difficultly level and replayability.

This game is fun to play multiplayer but single player tends to become tedious. However, the more players you have the easier the game becomes. Even though it scales with the amount of players that join, the sniper rifles are far too deadly as most enemies die quickly when they're shot in the head. Not to mention that bullets can ricochet and go through enemies and light materials causing a lot of destruction and mayhem when enemies are close together which means larger groups are often easier to dispatch of than solitary targets unless they're close by.

If a player is in incapacitated during multiplayer he can be revived by his teammates when they press and hold space. If they do not do so within 60-seconds, the dead player is caught in an annoying black & white state with no sound until the party reaches a safe room where the player will respawn. There is no limit to the amount of times that you can go down or die.

At the end of the day it might look and swim like Left 4 Dead but it doesn't quite quack like it. Still, for those who need a zombie-fix with their friends SE:NZZA is an excellent addition to their game collection.
  5. Apr 23, 2013
    loved sniper elite v2, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

loved sniper elite v2, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

Gameplay is same as SE:v2 only with scary zombies, ghost necromancers, and skeletons. (i was legitimately scared but because of the scenery worked well with creepy zombies. i thought it was going to be like Call of Duty's Zombie mode when i first heard of it, I was severely mistaken. Call of Duty's developers should take note of this game because it does survival the right way. not only was it done in levels but each level had its own section of "survive-until-the-last-wave-is-killed".

I wont say much about graphics because i had to run it on low, but even on low i was amazed by the model's quality.
  6. Mar 4, 2013
    if you like this genre (either sniping or zombie, as this game incorporates both pretty decently) than you will absolutely love this game, i mean sure there are a few bugs, those most of these are visual and can either be fixed by turning down settings or will be fixed in future patches. that being said, this game is called Nazi zombie army...if you buy this game expecting some deep storyif you like this genre (either sniping or zombie, as this game incorporates both pretty decently) than you will absolutely love this game, i mean sure there are a few bugs, those most of these are visual and can either be fixed by turning down settings or will be fixed in future patches. that being said, this game is called Nazi zombie army...if you buy this game expecting some deep story with great graphics than you will be sorely disappointed, if you buy this game for a creepy atmosphere (which is very reminiscent of a Romero zombie flick) with decent mechanics and an awesome kill cam, than you will be getting your money's worth. This is an excellent game (which is surprising considering rebellion's past track record) and totally worth its low cost. Expand
  7. Mar 1, 2013
    I wasn't sure about buying it at first, saw it had a few minutes left on sale and I took a chance,
    To tell the truth, it was awesome, Good graphics, awesome snipe cam, challenging levels, coop, loads of zombies, not just regular zombies, you got fast b*strds that explode next to you, you've got a big ass nazi zombie with a machine gun, you got boss fights, you got different objectives and scenarios, plenty of fun to tell the truth, and last thing it is really cheap, only about 15 dollars.
    If you are thinking to get CoD black ops 1 or 2 for the zombies, you better get this one.
    One last thing, if you liked sniper elite, you will like this.
  8. Mar 1, 2013
    This game is really awesome. The graphics are really outstanding even if a bit less on details or with blurry textures. The animations are really cool and realistic and match this whole setting. At all the setting is really atmospheric and with 3 friends there is no way this won't make fun.

Killing nazis never gets old. Killing zombies gets old neither.
  9. Feb 28, 2013
    Impressive game so far! The opening menu looks polished. The cut scenes are well done, and set forth the story, which is about Hitler unleashing an army of zombies. The zombies look scary, and they lurch slowly at you. I really like the supernatural feel to the game. You start out moving through a bombed neighborhood in a foggy night setting. Your character can crouch or go prone, and youImpressive game so far! The opening menu looks polished. The cut scenes are well done, and set forth the story, which is about Hitler unleashing an army of zombies. The zombies look scary, and they lurch slowly at you. I really like the supernatural feel to the game. You start out moving through a bombed neighborhood in a foggy night setting. Your character can crouch or go prone, and you have a few weapons in case the zombies get too close. The kill cam is cool to watch, as it shows the bullet traveling to its target, ending in a splatter of zombie guts. I am really enjoying this game, and for the budget price, this game is definitely worth it. Expand
  10. Mar 7, 2013
    It's exactly what you think it is, a zombie horde stay-alive-for-as-long-as-possible type game. Killing zombies gets boring after around 20-30 undead not reacting to anything but a headshot.
  11. Mar 4, 2013
    Very silly and not very original in concept, but this game is a lot of fun especially in co-op. It's very atmospheric and creepy and the sound and visuals work well. The action is fast and furious, with some tactics thrown in for good measure (eg planning to survive sieges, etc). There are three difficulty levels and the game is pretty challenging on the hardest setting. Lot's of gore andVery silly and not very original in concept, but this game is a lot of fun especially in co-op. It's very atmospheric and creepy and the sound and visuals work well. The action is fast and furious, with some tactics thrown in for good measure (eg planning to survive sieges, etc). There are three difficulty levels and the game is pretty challenging on the hardest setting. Lot's of gore and head shots are incredibly satisfying, especially with the kill cam. There's also a nice selection of sniper rifles to choose from to suit your style of play, plus a range of secondary weapons (SMGs, pistols, shotguns, etc), grenades and explosive traps. With five decent length and varied campaigns (about an hour each in co-op mode) it's excellent value for money (I picked up for £8). I hope they open this up to community maps or DLC. Expand
  12. Jul 7, 2013
    It's like they took Sniper Elite V2, took out the stealth bits, added supernatural horror, added awesome, stirred. Bam. Really, really good. Co-op is fun but depending on your connection to the server (I think it's peer to peer not sure) you can get a bit of lag. I prefer playing it single player. It's just the right amount of challenging and replaying sections over and over because youIt's like they took Sniper Elite V2, took out the stealth bits, added supernatural horror, added awesome, stirred. Bam. Really, really good. Co-op is fun but depending on your connection to the server (I think it's peer to peer not sure) you can get a bit of lag. I prefer playing it single player. It's just the right amount of challenging and replaying sections over and over because you died doesn't get old- it just spurs you on and clearing a stage feels fantastic. There's a lot of hours of fun here for the price. Expand
  13. Jul 18, 2013
    This game is like Left4Dead in the level section construction. There is a good choice of weapons. And there are lots of traps and stuff. Some subtle game play adds a lot of options and things to try each playthrough. Been playing with freinds and like dead island the Left 4 dead games god mode borderlands etc they work best with freinds. BUT. Because of the awesome sniperThis game is like Left4Dead in the level section construction. There is a good choice of weapons. And there are lots of traps and stuff. Some subtle game play adds a lot of options and things to try each playthrough. Been playing with freinds and like dead island the Left 4 dead games god mode borderlands etc they work best with freinds. BUT. Because of the awesome sniper slo time this game works well single player infact before a hardcore co-op session we tend to play single player whilst we get in the groove!

I love this game been playing co-op since Sunday. Not bored of it yet. Also it's very approachable.
  14. Sep 15, 2013
    This game deserves so much more credit than it already has. The only difference between this and Sniper Elite 2 is you don't have to rely on stealth and you just shoot down horde after horde after horde of zombies. The game play is awesome, the graphics are amazing, and it's just one of those games where you have to be on your toes at all times. In my opinion, this is what a zombie gameThis game deserves so much more credit than it already has. The only difference between this and Sniper Elite 2 is you don't have to rely on stealth and you just shoot down horde after horde after horde of zombies. The game play is awesome, the graphics are amazing, and it's just one of those games where you have to be on your toes at all times. In my opinion, this is what a zombie game should look like. I only give it a 9 instead of a 10 because I do find it a little linear. Expand
  15. May 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. amazing !!!its much better if you play with your friends. its funny and you can get traped by zombie in tunnel's and road's.the thing is,it gets boring if you play this alone. The guns on this game is awesome specially the sniperrrrr!!. recommended for people that love zombie games like left 4 dead 2 and dead island>>>>>>>>>> Expand
  16. Mar 1, 2014
    People that rate this bad must have bad accuracy or bad comp, this game developed for co-op, they just hate it when they can't solo a campaign or 2, there get scares easy lmfao.
  17. Aug 24, 2013
    Awesome CO-OP survival game, good graphics, nice set up, intense gameplay, somewhere a bit spooky also. this is how zombies should look like. hope there will be a second game in the future.
  18. Sep 9, 2013
    The most fun I have had playing a game in ages! This game really shine's when played with other's, the battle to survive the hordes of zombie's is fantastic and you feel compelled to help your team mate's make it through.
    Great atmospheric's and sound, the zombie's are (mostly) slow but make up for this by their number's and prove quite a challenge, especially some of the special tougher zombies found further into the game.

Anyone that likes the zombie genre should buy this it wont disappoint, killing never get's boring with this one.
  19. Sep 15, 2013
    This game deserves much more praise than critics are giving it. The graphics are excellent, the sound design is off the chain (great ambience and clarity), and it's an intense co-op experience with wave after wave of exactly what the title would have you expect...Nazi zambambos. Buy this and play with a friend or two, you won't regret it.
  20. Mar 1, 2013
    This game is one of those what you get to enjoy very rarely! Intense single player and co-op makes it one of the best zombie survival games. Horror is perfect and soundtrack gives you goosebumps!
  21. Feb 28, 2013
    All zombie games have zombies and a way to killed them. But this game brings atmosphere and great soundtrack along awesome gameplay. Great job Rebelion and please keep it up! I hope this game will dictate how zombie games should look like to all future zombie game developers.
  22. Mar 1, 2013
    Although the concept is fairly unoriginal, the gameplay is just amazing and the four player co-op is stunning! Much more skill and teamwork is required to complete missions than Call of Duty Zombies and the fact that it costs only a fraction of its price is phenomenal!
  23. Mar 2, 2013
    Sin duda es el mejor juego de este género que he podido jugar, es una autentica jodida obra de arte. Seguro que iremos viendo nuevos añadidos que haran de este juego una franquicia única.
  24. Mar 1, 2013
    This is the best Zombie game I have played since resident Evil 4, this game is just amazing, the movement of the zombies is perfect and the hordes that come at you makes you feel terrified.
  25. Mar 3, 2013
    I started to hate zombie mods since they are around every corner and the effort put in creating them is insulting.Thus I was sceptical that this will be the same as all the other zombie modes, boy was I wrong.
    The atmosphere is absolutely brilliant, the action is intense and fluid followed by an amazing soundtrack,
    of course the graphic is excellent spiced with nice animations and
    of course the graphic is excellent spiced with nice animations and detailed character design. It's a must buy.
    Personally i know around 40 people who bought the game,of course they all have different system specifications and not one of them has problems with the game.I am writing this only because I see a lot of people call this game a "broken software" while the problem is at their end,before you start flaming make sure you're not the problem.
  26. Mar 4, 2013
    Video that shows the 100/10 worth of this game (and this is only one gameplay chapter montage!)

Best co-op experience I've had in years of gaming. We all love zombies, and those of us that enjoy strategy and team-work being crucial will adore this title not just for a little while, but long-term, thus here is to hopes that free DLC and even paid DLC come along to extend this amazing game. The mechanics are near flawless with the pistols even feeling powerful I usually stay away from the large magazine size Sniper's due to the damage zoom and stick with Springfield/Kar/type99/Mosin although will choose the Garand Carbine etc when playing a more support role (such as those who use mainly SMG or Shotgun) which also feel equally powerful. Pistol headshots are just about as satisfying as sniper headshots Landmines Dynamite Tripwires Nades create amazingly explosive situations and getting 15+ kills in one detonation is overly satisfying.

I created an amazing (in my opinion) movie montage of gameplay with a perfect song to go along with the games theme and footage I hope this video attracts more potential players! and to those already into it that they dig the movie!!! Link is at the start of the review ^_^ Flawless 10/10 I see no issues with the game aside from wishing it was longer; but for 15$ USD (11.99 pre-order) it should be a 100/10!

CoD Fan's should even give this game a chance if you want SUBSTANCE with your Nazi Zombie Killing! L4D2 fans will feel more at home, and the in betweens as well. hit the Helpful button if you enjoyed the video I spent all-day learning Adobe CS6 Premier to edit it properly compared to my old Windows Movie maker films. (link once again) Footage of me and my buddy "ButtStallion" blasting and shooting thru chapter 2, to the song "Reagan's Skeleton' by Yeasayer. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpqIXrYAOnc
  27. Mar 1, 2013
    One of the best zombie games I have played so far. The World War 2 setting really adds to the atmosphere and it is a nice break from the horde-style "shoot em ups" like Wolfenstein. Single player is fairly difficult, the game was obviously made for multiplayer. The only changes I would like to see (and they are very minor) would be to be able to close/barricade doors in a way like KillingOne of the best zombie games I have played so far. The World War 2 setting really adds to the atmosphere and it is a nice break from the horde-style "shoot em ups" like Wolfenstein. Single player is fairly difficult, the game was obviously made for multiplayer. The only changes I would like to see (and they are very minor) would be to be able to close/barricade doors in a way like Killing Floor, maybe some character options/unlocks for your skin, and to not advertise the "spawn trigger" for the next wave. Past that, immensely fun and one of the best multiplayer zombie games I have played. Expand
  28. Mar 1, 2013
    Gran juego, muy buen clima, graficos de geniales, buen sonido, gameplay de lujo, muchas armas,los zombies geniales...
    lo unico que espero es que agreguen un modo survival para ser el mejor juego de zombies.
  29. Mar 8, 2013
    I liked that game, but, IMHO, it's not worth the 10s and 9s. It's quite average and repetitive.
    Actualy, it's a very smart idea to add zombies in Sniper game, but the main problem, that there are just too many of 'em, regardless of the superb bullet mechanic, constant headshoting becomes dull very fast.
    Also, i like references to 80s horror flicks with dense fog and slow zombies and keybord music, it creates quite nostalgic atmosphere.
    IMHO, they should have made more maps, even if they would have been smaller, and few different modes, like boss-battles and canister-collecting, something like that. And then, it would have been 9 or 10. Yeah.
  30. Mar 9, 2013
    the real game starts at the highest difficulty where definiately need to practice with your sniper rifle, strategy to place your mines and traps will help ...

rambo style you want to kill low difficulty .... want challenge, strategy and combined with the spirit of a true sniper increases the difficulty All this for the low price of the game ...... I am happy to buy Sniper Elite:

rambo style you want to kill low difficulty ....

All this for the low price of the game ......

I am happy to buy Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army

There’s a simple test that will easily let you know if you want to play this game. Read its title. Does it look interesting? If so, just buy it now- it’s tons of fun. [May 2013]
  2. May 7, 2013
    Nazi Zombie Army is bland, not very original and unpleasant to play. The best thing about this game is the title. [CD-Action 05/2013, p.81]
  3. May 5, 2013
    With V2's incredible mechanics being employed to take on a more morally acceptable foe, Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army makes a worthy addition to the Sniper Elite franchise. With its extremely budget-friendly price and surprisingly large amount of content, NZA will please existing sniper fans, as well as anyone curious to check out what it might be like to shoot a few hundred zombies in the face from 70 yards away