4.9

1. Oct 18, 2012
    What made me want this game in the first place, was the random "Brony Mode" that they put into it. I finally got the game as a gift, and me, being a brony, and casual gamer, really enjoyed it. The game is pretty simple, as you control a truck driving through crazy courses trying to get some stuffed animals to the zoo. The game is absolutely pointless, as far as story goes. But, gameplay is quite addicting and fun. Brony Mode turned out to be a great addition, as it customizes the truck and makes it all colorful, and the stuffed animals are now converted into pony plushies. So, for a brony, it is pretty well worth the 5 dollars. Even if you are not a brony, or pegasister, the game can be quite enjoyable. You can also create your own levels, and play other guest made levels, which is pretty cool. So, in conclusion, this game receives a 9/10 from me. Expand
  2. AWG
    Jul 18, 2013
    Snuggle Truck is basically one of those Flash racing games where you press UPDOWN for throttlebrake and LEFTRIGHT for leaning towardsbackwards. It's funny for the first 15 minutes then you start wondering why you decided to spend money on this when there are hundreds of similar game on the internet for free (in fact the answer is "because Steam Achievements!!!1!").
    I would give this game
    a 6 but "Brony Mode" is an automatically 2-points drop. Expand
  3. Apr 10, 2012
    It's basically Happy Wheels, minus the gore and it isn't free. It's about as unapealing as this description makes it sound. Although A SLIM AMOUNT of iOS games are worthy of seeing a PC release, this one is not. Really, what secured the success of the iOS version was that you only had to pay for premium content (customizables) and the aforementioned Happy Wheels is not available on the iOS. However, the PC has none of those things going for it. Even if you're looking for a game for your kids, you could do better. (Author's Note: Happy Wheels is not suitable for children; do not regard it as a substitute for this game). Expand
  4. Mar 26, 2012
    Snuggle Truck is a physics-based 2D racing game, much like Trials. You have two goals: get to the goal as quickly as possible, and keep as many stuffed animals in the back as possible. To complete the stages, you need to perform both tasks well enough, with more rewards for a speed run or a perfect run. I found it to be a lot of fun. Getting through the levels with both speed and grace is an entertaining challenge.

The truck controls decently well and the art is vibrant, though the sound is a little obnoxious. The game doesn't seem to have the same skill/strategy depth as Trials, but there is quite a lot to do, and getting through the harder levels can be very difficult. I found that this game is best played in short sessions (though, for later levels, a short session may not be enough time to accomplish much).

If Snuggle Truck looks at all interesting to you, it will be well worth your five dollars.
  5. Jul 19, 2012
    An indie game, this one is actually playable and has interesting gameplay, but it's nothing you haven't seen before or that will blow your mind. The overall level design lacks imagination and surprise, I would like every level to be original like in donkey kong but this is just 100 steps down in quality. You drive around with your truck and try not to spill out the animals as you step over bumps and obstacles. You get prizes for completing fast, etc. An acceptably entertaining arcade game. Expand
  6. Jul 30, 2012
    This game is only slightly above average. You play a truck-driver trying to escort furry animals to X location without them falling off. This concept sounds simple because it indeed is simple. You drive across various obstacles to get to the other side. The positives include the smooth and easy to use controls, the level variety, and it's fair but not frustrating difficulty. It comes with a level editor which is very easy to use in which you can share your wonderful creations to the Internet. Sadly the gameplay is repetitive and can get boring after a few hours of play and essentially can be described as a "Happy Wheels Clone." One a positive note this game strongly encourages the OCD part of your brain with various badges and challenges throughout every level.
    If you want a fun and cheap game you can delve into everyday for an hour at a time and/or have OCD I would tell you to pick it up. I seemed to get enjoyment out of the 6 hours total I've played this.
  7. Jul 25, 2013
    Snuggle Truck is a little 2D racing game, where you have to keep your stuffed animals. First it's a loot of fun, to play with the physics and to be as fast as you can, but it is quickly pretty boring and you have no motivation, to keep all your animals.
  8. Nov 20, 2013
    All that can be said is it’s a casual game that will provide a couple hours of entertainment… I have a feeling “Smuggle Truck” would have been more interesting; despite the fact it would have been exactly the same game, but you would be smuggling immigrants rather than cuddly toys… Well it just sounds more interesting doesn't it! Why would you transport cuddly toys in an open backed pick-up truck while driving up steep mountains anyways…? However, it’s a fun game for what it is (how it ended up in my Steam library I have no idea) but after playing it you do get some enjoyment… However, it’s just another android/tablet game that’s ended up on PC! Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Apr 16, 2012
    Remarkably basic. [May 2012, p.105]
    Fresh arcade game maybe belongs to mobile devices more nevertheless it is entertaining even on computers. [March 2012]