Star Trek: New Worlds PC

7.0

1. BillL.
    Jul 22, 2005
    I think anyone who doesn't like this game needs to have their head examined. You just can't play one level and then make a discision that the game sucks. This game is made for people to use their brains.
  2. A.Z.
    Dec 16, 2001
    People should try and beat the game and not just play the first mission and say it sucks. I have this game and I will play it till I beat it. And for you "it sucks" peolpe you should play it more ofen like me because you might start to like it. And you could try and find patches to make it better. I would say that the makers made a perfect game!!!!!

1. Granted, the game utilizes several really nice ideas that haven't been really been explored enough in the real-time strategy genre but for all of the good ideas, "New Worlds" still lacks focus, polish, and fun.
  2. Daily Radar
    I'd like to know who decided to make a realtime strategy game, where some of the missions could last a solid 45 minutes to an hour, without the option to save the game.
  3. Clearly an an unfinished game. We have yet to see whether the patch will remedy some of these problems. Well, quite frankly, there are too many obvious flaws and bugs, so it's going to have to be one helluva patch...