Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance PC

8.4

1. Mar 17, 2017
    Wonderful game, ground-breaking graphics for 1999, shocking UI. The missions do have noticeable difficulty spikes. Some missions (even later in the game) are ludicrously easy, while some earlier missions are virtually impossible. This is a game that has not aged well and by 2017 is virtually unplayable but the potential for a sequel on modern consoles is absolutely huge.
  2. Mar 24, 2016
    This is it: the last brilliantly made X-Wing game. It features a fantastic storymode, but you can just as well go shoot Tie-Fighters in the simulator. Don't forget to install some mods to make it shine just a little bit more on modern PC's.
  3. Sep 5, 2011
    A fantastic blend of atmosphere, story and riveting space combat. To this day whenever I hear "Luke and Leia's Theme" I can only think of viewing Azameen Home Base from space during the opening cinematic.
  4. Sep 5, 2011

There are no critic reviews yet.