7.3

1. Oct 12, 2011
    This is a fantastic representation of capital ship combat, very enjoyable. Best described as a combination of Dota style play and homeword with better weapon mechanics for ship to ship combat. The art style and fluid mechanics make you want to play again and again. While it lacks a single player campain or mode, you pick it up quickly and you will be very suprised as to the depths of control, upgrades and rewards for your crew. Definitly pick it up! Expand
  2. Oct 12, 2011
    Stellar Impact is a great game that is both Free to play and pay to play. Let me explain myself.
    This game has drops & experience points. the drops can be used by anyone or sold for experience.
    The EXP tho is to make your ship a higher MK example: MK-I -> MK-II.
    But non payers are stuck at MK-I then again a MK-I can still destroy a MK-II but it's harder.
    That system make it good to pay for
    but does not force you to do so.
    So anyone can play and does not see any gap before at least 5 hours in.
    Lastly you only have to pay once if you pay.

In conclusion not only is it a good scifi game it's a game you can try for an unlimited time before deciding if you want the extra goodies. it's worth all the 20$ it cost.
  3. Sep 2, 2011
    Very cool indie game.
    It is a dota like but i think it is more strategic and the maneuvering gameplay is really innovative. SF fans will appreciate it.
  4. Sep 18, 2011
    A very fun and interesting game from a small development team; with a large population boost it could be quite a hit. The new freemium method will probably help this a lot, and even the mk1 ship limitation is still quite fun.
  5. Oct 13, 2011
    What should i say, I can only repeat the other Reviews here.
    Great Game, it's a mix between Navy Field and DoTA and that's awesome.
    Makes so much fun!
  6. Apr 14, 2012
    Stellar impact is a very good game almost like a cross between navy field and LoL. requires ore skill to play than LoL but you can get used to it. i like all the different ship selections that you can pick and the fact that you can upgrade your minions mid battle to make them preform better.
  7. May 2, 2012
    A fantastic Game on the DOTA genre... Love the Mix... The gameplay is much tactical.. hard to learn... but its the first game where "person-skill" is much more important then any fitting you get...

Every Fan of the DOTA genre and spaceships must try this game!
    Warning: you would be addicted :) :)
  8. Jun 9, 2012
    A MOBA different of the others. Indeed, i think the best point for this game is the control of your ships which the most important thing letting you win or not. I think the game points to at least serious gamers, or hardcore gamers.

Enoy !
  9. Mar 2, 2013
    Great game, very fluid gameplay, basically DOTA 2 in space. If you like DOTA style games and space, this one is defiantly recommended. The only problem is its low playerbase D:
  10. Jul 21, 2013
    This is a brilliant multiplayer strategy game. There's a nice choice of spaceships each with their own individual characteristics and lots of upgrades for them. One of my favorite strategy games.
  11. Aug 5, 2012
    Just the best game i've played. Perfectly balanced, smart, interesting, easy, fascianting... Go and try it. For all of you that like space battles, all of you that like RPG and all of you who don't like either of them :)
  12. Sep 1, 2011
    Nice work, pleasure to play and the team-play really matter. New playing style based on the maneuverability of your ships.Fast and fun game and with good following from the dev. Test this game quickly.
  13. Sep 2, 2011
    Great game, just so much better than DOTA. Give it a try, you will not regret it. The maneuvers system is awesome. You can even talk with the dev team on the TS servers of the game. Loved it. I hope it will be on STEAM soon to get more players in game.
  14. Aug 23, 2013
    if you like Dota read those green reviews here Well done gameingness here. ((many negative opinions come from the guys who didnt success in this game because its little harder than Disney games
  15. Jul 2, 2012
    Where is everyone? This is a very enjoyable, casual multiplayer game that reminds me a bit of the sailing combat in Sid Meier's Pirates. It has some persistent elements that allow you to level up and customize your various ships as characters. It's stable. The graphics are clean. I've only had one game with any lag problems. So again where is everyone? The most I've seen logged into the game at anyone time is around a 130 people. Such a small number of players makes the wait for games way too long. I'm scoring the actual game play an 8, but until it gets more people, it's just not a consistent experience. I have my fingers crossed. Collapse

1. Jun 12, 2012
    Stellar Impact is a great example for the run-of-the-mill online multiplayer strategy formula. On one hand you'll always be able to find players, but in the end you don't rely much on tactics but on sheer firepower.
  2. Jun 4, 2012
    Quotation forthcoming.
  3. Apr 18, 2012
    Your potential enjoyment of this title depends entirely upon how much the idea of the peanut butter and chocolate combination of space naval combat and Defense of the Ancients-style gameplay intrigues you. If you're at all curious, it'll be worth the time, but if you're not, there's certainly a dozen other games in the same family waiting for you out there.