tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Dec 24, 2013
    This is absolutely broken on Steam, the DLC will not install correctly. I just recently re-installed this and, oh yeah now I remember why I hated this. A year ago, I did finally manage to get the DLC working after googling around and running commands from windows prompts, but... why?

Why haven't they fixed this known bug in over a year's time now? If you want to fly sim

Why haven't they fixed this known bug in over a year's time now?

If you want to fly sim helicopters, then I suggest the excellent DCS World. It has actual working DLC modules for KA-50, Mi-8/Mi-17 (my personal favorite), and a Huey. All of these are still in beta, but they actually work!
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Apr 6, 2012
    Almost an abusive downloadable content trading on the very own content of ArmA 2 without scruples. Still, it's appropriate to recommend this game to those admirers of ArmA 2 and its air missions with the Hind helicopter. Setting and pilot in the Take On Helicopter game is working better and it's even more catchy than in ArmA.