Team Fortress 2 PC

9.1

1. onWaters
    Jan 17, 2010
    My favorite game. With a beatiful art stlyle and easy learning curve. I can easily put it on and kill my friends for 15 minutes or three hours. It's a must have for any gamer
  2. BrodiR
    Jan 17, 2010
    Maybe the best game that ever came onto the pc. With its beautiful colors and stylish design, i simply cant resist playing it. All the characters have catchy phrases that burn into your head. A simply wonderful game.
  3. karlTheShark
    Jan 19, 2010
    THIS GAME IS AWESOME (and i got it cheap :D ) The Graphics is not Realistic but cartoony Funnyness. I didn't expect ''So Much Blood'' in this game. there is so much to say why this game is so Awesome. the Weapons is not boring at all, I love shotguns, Rocket launchers and all the other weapons. They also talk Funny like ^^. The Best weapon in the game is the THIS GAME IS AWESOME (and i got it cheap :D ) The Graphics is not Realistic but cartoony Funnyness. I didn't expect ''So Much Blood'' in this game. there is so much to say why this game is so Awesome. the Weapons is not boring at all, I love shotguns, Rocket launchers and all the other weapons. They also talk Funny like ^^. The Best weapon in the game is the sandvich ( i think) Sorry i can't say so much. If you need an online mutliplayer game, THIS IS FOR YOU!!! ( Way Better Than Counter Strike!!! ) Expand
  4. TyH
    Jan 2, 2010
    This game is one of the best multiplayer battlefield games i've ever played.Action packed and has alot of awsomness.
  5. MattK
    Jan 2, 2010
    Just not sure.... I've played many other tactical fps'es including Combat Arms, A.V.A, Soldier Front, and CS:S. It might be that I've only played this for 3 days but it seems the new players will struggle the most with this. The maps are very colorful and you can have your serious or fun servers. However class wise is a pain, you have to dig through each and every one to Just not sure.... I've played many other tactical fps'es including Combat Arms, A.V.A, Soldier Front, and CS:S. It might be that I've only played this for 3 days but it seems the new players will struggle the most with this. The maps are very colorful and you can have your serious or fun servers. However class wise is a pain, you have to dig through each and every one to see what you do best with only to be put down by a player who has at least 1 month experience. The maps also seem a bit cramped for a 32 man game which takes away one of my favorite classes to play, the scout as he's a target in a cramped place. The weapons are a challenge to get used to since there's no assault rifle from my playing so of course now it'll take a week of my stats getting killed to try to get better. Decent game because I keep coming back. Expand
  6. TonyI
    Jan 5, 2010
    Simply fun, I've played on and off over the free weekends... but finally got around to buying it this past month.
  7. LaurenMcBONK!
    Jan 7, 2010
    I'm not a huge fan of the FPS genre, but I swear, ask any of my friends, TF2 is all I talk about recently. The character's personalities are hilariously awesome and great. Best game I've played in a while.
  8. L.S.
    Oct 11, 2007
    A fun game that can end in countless ways each map providing full entertainment.
  9. Raquel
    Nov 14, 2007
    The comic animation on the game is spectacular and the classes are great but the medics are missing out on a few features from the classic team fortress but otherwise the game is great
  10. StevenB.
    Nov 16, 2007
    Such a great game.. Visually stunning and fantastic game balance.
  11. JohnT.
    Nov 2, 2007
    Best game ever, since Counter-Strike: Source, Valve did a great work on this game, "Cartoon" Graphic's are very funny, it gives the game an "Old School" Style, really, it's worth the money!
  12. PierreC.
    Nov 22, 2007
    Without a doubt the most entertaining multiplayer game I've played to date.
  13. RyanB.
    Oct 12, 2007
    This game is amazing and far surpases any other fps game out! It is incredibly smooth and faced paced. Good fast fun and great to look at. No complaints!
  14. Thibi
    Nov 23, 2007
    I buyed the game 2 weeks ago, it's a very nice game, with cartoon graphics etc... A lot of teamwork as Medic-Soldier etc... Lame Spies and fast Scouts. Realy this game kicks ass. Now I'm creating my own map, and seems to be good.
  15. KellyP.
    Nov 25, 2007
    Love it! So many noobs though. A communications rose like 2142 would be nice. My quick chat selections work when they want to. And they are very lazy. Agian Love it. Gave it a 10 even with the complaints.
  16. GregJ.
    Oct 12, 2007
    I've got three words to describe this game: Fun! Fun! Fun! The detail in incredible, but the game is so simple at the same time. When u are winning, its great, when you are getting pwned, its still great, which I cant say about any other MP game out there.
  17. PaulS.
    Oct 13, 2007
    I miss the room-clearing nail grenades my Soldier used to have, but the streamlined gameplay and focus on roles is great. Addictive, hilarious, and fun!
  18. JoeK.
    GREAT GAME!
  19. GregG.
    Oct 13, 2007
    Best multiplayer game made for the PC? Brilliant gameplay and endless fun due to the huge variation in character choice and situations.
  20. TimLing
    Oct 14, 2007
    More fun than I've had ina game for a long time. Great graphics, animation and sounds. TF2 was worth the wait.
  21. SergeiK.
    Nov 4, 2007
    Best game ever! I was getting tiered of shooting people right in the face more and more realisticaly with every new first person shooter. This game makes it not so personal even when you whack other players with an ax :) Great job Valve!
  22. AnonymousMC
    Oct 14, 2007
    First off, let me persuade you to go out and BUY THIS GAME if you haven't already. You n00bs will have some catching up to do, as the TFC vets have been playin since the beta. And you call yourself a PC Gamer... *phht*

Second, if you already own this game, then why are you reading the review?

TF2 > CS ... ? Maybe, I anticipate some dynamite maps.
  23. SilverFalcon
    Oct 14, 2007
    I'm not sure how to describe it other than as amazingly fun. The art style is awesome, and there are little touches here and there make it an amazing game. And it makes healing fun. Seriously, what other FPS does that?
  24. AlexB.
    Oct 15, 2007
    A game with old fashioned style cartoon that grabs a gamers attention, but quickly follows that up with solid gameplay that has been balanced firmly. This is a game that can be played for hundreds of hours and still seem action packed
  25. AnonymousMC
    Oct 16, 2007
    From incredible beautiful and unique Art style to Extremely Balance classes and game play. In addition, how the game is design is that teamwork is a major skill you need to know to be a good player. No other multiplayer game has it's foundation and core based on this. An easy example is that a Team of bad players can dominate a group of good solo players. Truely Amazing Game player.
  26. AlanM.
    Nov 6, 2007
    Great Fun, very playable. Geat looking. This is entertaining.
  27. CraigF.
    Oct 17, 2007
    Great balanced fast-paced smooth and chaotic - what more could someone want?
  28. DaveP.
    Oct 18, 2007
    By far the best team based multiplayer I've played to date. Fresh designs and character animations, with a true level of variety allow new and seasoned players both enjoy this title.
  29. NateA.
    Nov 8, 2007
    Great gameplay great spawn points only downside is maps are identical on both sides so sniper points are easily sniped from other teams sniper. that is only dissapointment great game
  30. DougW.
    Oct 20, 2007
    Great Game, innovative team work, and funny characters.
  31. WengC.
    Oct 21, 2007
    Team fortress has always been a favourite game of mine. This time they did it again with a fun touch to the comestic of the game with new nice add ons.
  32. HeathC.
    Dec 21, 2007
    Endless fun, includes level design tools, with new tools coming for movie making within the game engine. Never gets boring, the animation, character development, and class variety combined with the ability to make new maps is just what the medic ordered!
  33. B.M.
    Oct 24, 2007
    Fun game, need to utilize your team, chat it up. It's funny how each member has their "special" abilities and taunts.
  34. JakeM.
    Oct 26, 2007
    Though it took 9 years to complete, I am not disappointed in the least. Haven't had this much fun in a video game in years.
  35. AnonymousMC
    Oct 27, 2007
    What can i say i have never been an online game player more just pondering around in my own single game TILL NOW this game is the nuts even more so for users like me who didnt want to go online and play the pro`s,But with this game i feel you are able to and not lose face as it just makes you LOL get killed and do it all again there isnt one player who can never die while playing tf2 thatsWhat can i say i have never been an online game player more just pondering around in my own single game TILL NOW this game is the nuts even more so for users like me who didnt want to go online and play the pro`s,But with this game i feel you are able to and not lose face as it just makes you LOL get killed and do it all again there isnt one player who can never die while playing tf2 thats what makes us all as good as each other! Expand
  36. AntonG.
    Oct 27, 2007
    Team Fortress 2 become even better than TFC. Original (playground-like) atmosphere and one of the best class-based team game. Look even how many people abandon CS with its boring and repetitive gameplay and turn to be new game fans.
  37. AnonymousMC
    Oct 29, 2007
    I expected this to be a slight modification of Half Life 2 Deathmatch, but it truly is an entirely new game, full of amusing new graphics and a truly team based combat engine capable of running on pretty much any system. It's probably worth the $45 price-tag for the orange box single-handedly, not to say the other games won't be just as good!! Epic Game!!
  38. IanW.
    Oct 30, 2007
    Fantastic, beautiful, fun, addictive, and groundbreaking.
  39. MadsC.
    Oct 30, 2007
    Very fun game. The cartoon-ish layout only makes it better! It's extremely addictive, which would be the only down side!:P
  40. AnonymousMC
    Nov 30, 2008
    I thought this game was fun for a long time... after about 4 months of not playing i wanted to play again (with my friend who also had the game now) i downloaded the update and went on and started playing and every1 was talking about these "achivements" which to be honest werent achievements i dont understand why game developers call them this they should call them tasks cause every1 doesI thought this game was fun for a long time... after about 4 months of not playing i wanted to play again (with my friend who also had the game now) i downloaded the update and went on and started playing and every1 was talking about these "achivements" which to be honest werent achievements i dont understand why game developers call them this they should call them tasks cause every1 does them but they dont just play the game and get them they got looking to do them this makes the game dull and boring because of lack of team play! Expand
  41. AnonymousMC
    Dec 10, 2008
    I don't get how someone could not like a game this fun. Design of the characters and maps (even user generated ones) are great. Weapon upgrades do not take away from the game, they are still very fair and balanced. New weapons were only added to give players more choice on which to use.
  42. AnonymousMC
    Dec 23, 2008
    I've had this game for a month or two and I LOVE IT!
    Its amazing, its very fast paced, It has lot's of co-op action and By god the graphics are MAGNIFICANT! There's only 1 flaw with the game and thats the slow updates. Plus only three chracters have unlockable weps right now.
    But other than that, I suggest everyone should BUY this game! ^_^
  43. JessicaS.
    Jan 4, 2008
    Finally an FPS game that puts as much focus on the characters as it does on the action. It's like playing through a Pixar film. If you're a fan of rich design and humorous game play TF2 is a must-have!
  44. TylerB.
    Oct 5, 2008
    A gory, violent but animated game pulled into one to make a great game played by so many people worldwide.
  45. AnonymousMC
    Jan 7, 2008
    TF has always been a top notch FPS. Only thing I would like to see for TF2 is some Engineer love. It is easy enough as is to take out the Sentry Gun. But now, in TF2, we have Uber-Charge and non-stop sapper spamming from spies. I still play the Engineer, but it can be greatly annoying at times as well. When a spy can spam sappers faster then the Engineer can beat them off with his wrenchTF has always been a top notch FPS. Only thing I would like to see for TF2 is some Engineer love. It is easy enough as is to take out the Sentry Gun. But now, in TF2, we have Uber-Charge and non-stop sapper spamming from spies. I still play the Engineer, but it can be greatly annoying at times as well. When a spy can spam sappers faster then the Engineer can beat them off with his wrench it becomes an imbalance. And point blank shotgun to a spies face rarely gets a kill fast enough before SG explodes. I dont know what a good fix for balance would be however. My only suggestion is maybe make it so Sappers cant be spammed on Equipment. Like a rate of fire or something to give the engineer a chance. Expand
  46. AnonymousMC
    Feb 1, 2008
    "Game crashes all the time with looping sound. My experience is reverberated hundreds of times on message boards. Valve continues to produce buggy software year after year. Maybe they should win an award for that. Why game reviewers ignore these bugs is beyond me. Makes me think the reports are biased."

You must be playing the PS3 version, which Valve has OFFICIALLY CLAIMED they

You must be playing the PS3 version, which Valve has OFFICIALLY CLAIMED they don't support. I play the PC version, and I have not had a single problem. That being said, this is one of the best games ever. TF2 has a certain chaos that no other MP game in 2007 has reached. It's also funny, balanced, and has lots of great moments. Oh, also, the community is great.
  47. ShashK.
    Feb 11, 2008
    Pure gold, this game is my most played, period.
  48. KennyP.
    Feb 12, 2008
    My favorite multiplayer game so far. The class and map variation add a lot to the replayablilty. Although I find it slightly unbalanced. It's impossible to create a perfect game, but this is going to played a very long time.
  49. StephenW.
    Feb 16, 2008
    Great online multiplayer, I love the cartoony graphics of it, they only things I don't like are the Critical hits.
  50. AndsEM.
    Feb 16, 2008
    This Game Is The Best Ever!
  51. JasonY.
    Feb 17, 2008
    This is a great achievement after 9 years of developement, no MP FPS rivals TF2.
  52. AnonymousMC
    Feb 22, 2008
    this game offer everyone the chance, whether your a complete beginer or a more advanced player, even though this doesnt offer the realism of things like counter strike and call of duty four it still provides you with countless ways to play the amount of classes and variation on maps will always keep you entertained. the game has everthing to keep you entertained. it has comedy moments,this game offer everyone the chance, whether your a complete beginer or a more advanced player, even though this doesnt offer the realism of things like counter strike and call of duty four it still provides you with countless ways to play the amount of classes and variation on maps will always keep you entertained. the game has everthing to keep you entertained. it has comedy moments, tons of a action and a personality of its own Expand
  53. AnonymousMC
    Feb 24, 2008
    This is the best Online Multiplayer First-Person Shooter I have ever played. It takes away all the frustration a normal or new player has when they first start playing a game. I hate when I play a game for fun and every three seconds I die because of someone using a grenade or another cheap weapon to kill me. Which brings me to another point, theres not a single cheap weapon to be found inThis is the best Online Multiplayer First-Person Shooter I have ever played. It takes away all the frustration a normal or new player has when they first start playing a game. I hate when I play a game for fun and every three seconds I die because of someone using a grenade or another cheap weapon to kill me. Which brings me to another point, theres not a single cheap weapon to be found in the game, they all have they're strengths and weaknesses. I thought the Demoman was cheap in TF2 for the longest time, because I kept getting killed my them, but when I tried to use Demoman for myself, I found it takes alot of skill to properly use one, and In my book if it takes alot of skill to use something, it's not a very cheap weapon. The thing I like most about the game is the variety in the classes, it's not guaranteed you'll be good at using all of them, but they are all nessicary for a great and balanced team. Bad at playing Pyro but good at Sniper? That's fine! Use your skill set to benefit your team! And if you get bored of playing your usual class, you can always switch classes and have an entirely diffrent experience. The game never gets old! Great game. Expand
  54. AnonymousMC
    Feb 25, 2008
    Astounding. This game is a perfect fusion of action and strategy. Depending on my mood, i can be defense, offense, or support. With each class having different unique skills and weapons, it always provides an exhilarating experience. Along with the amazing game play, Team Fortress 2 is very hilarious. For those of you who do not own this game, go and purchase it right away. By far, theAstounding. This game is a perfect fusion of action and strategy. Depending on my mood, i can be defense, offense, or support. With each class having different unique skills and weapons, it always provides an exhilarating experience. Along with the amazing game play, Team Fortress 2 is very hilarious. For those of you who do not own this game, go and purchase it right away. By far, the best investment of $50 I have ever made. Expand
  55. TobiasT.
    Feb 7, 2008
    A nice designed game which makes a lot of fun. Teamplay is integrated very well.
  56. AnonymousMC
    Mar 9, 2008
    A unique FPS that stands above the rest! Innovative gameplay, stylized graphics, nonstop action and humor, and an experience that will keep you at your computer for hours make this a must have! Bored with Counter Strike? BUY TF2! Still have fun with Counter Strike? BUY TF2! It is a fun and unique FPS experience.
  57. AnonymousMC
    Apr 27, 2008
    One of the smoothest class based team games I've ever played. After you play this games like Battlefield just seem sloppy and not nearly as smooth. Aside from that the artistic design of it is beautiful. The facial animations, ragdolls, style, and gameplay makes sure you'll never have the exact same experience twice and numerous ones that you'll be telling your friendsOne of the smoothest class based team games I've ever played. After you play this games like Battlefield just seem sloppy and not nearly as smooth. Aside from that the artistic design of it is beautiful. The facial animations, ragdolls, style, and gameplay makes sure you'll never have the exact same experience twice and numerous ones that you'll be telling your friends about.
    Definitely the most fun I've had in a class based FPS in a long time, and currently my favorite game.
  58. DenisA
    May 22, 2008
    Best multy-player game i have ever played above Call of Duty.
  59. Stathis619K
    May 23, 2008
    I gave it a 10, because I think it's the best "roleplay" online FPS game I have ever played it is just simply amazing! I suggest you to buy it.
  60. JohnP.
    May 26, 2008
    I just bought this game a couple days ago and it is very entertaining. I love how they changed the way it is played from the old Team Fortress and I think it is a lot better. GREAT JOB!
  61. AnonymousMC
    May 5, 2008
    it is a great multiplayer game that is up there with games like the halo series. My one complaint is that the spy needs to be toned down, they can just kill u pretty much at random. But this small bug doesn't keep me from giving it a 10
  62. AnonymousMC
    May 5, 2008
    The first word in the name of the game is "TEAM" and that's what it's all about. It's what makes this game great. It's the only game where I can lose a round and still feel great because my team worked together. Those that play for self achievements usually play for the losing teams. Those that know their role and importance to the team usually make their team victorious.
  63. AnonymousMC
    May 6, 2008
    My experience is reverberated hundreds of times on message boards. Valve continues to produce buggy software year after year. Maybe they should win an award for that. Why game reviewers ignore these bugs is beyond me. Makes me think the reports are biased." 1. Get a better video card and more RAM. I
  64. VernerU.
    Jun 1, 2008
    Kicks halo 3 and call of duty 4 in the nuts.
  65. ZacharyM.
    Jun 10, 2008
    This game has pleased my friends and me sooooo much I got it for my PS3 and My PC. This is very well made game I hope there are many more sequals to come. Good Job Valve!!
  66. AndrewA.
    Jun 15, 2008
    This game strikes me as an experiment by valve, updates are constantly being released and they are ALWAYS taking suggestions from the community. This game is really arcade but in a good way.
  67. GaryP
    Jun 17, 2008
    This is one of the best games Ive ever played. Played over 300 hours of it so far, and enjoyed every single minute. Even now I dont feel the need to move on to another game, especially with all the updates and new maps they keep making.
  68. SibinS.
    Jun 19, 2008
    Awesome looking game, sweet gameplay, different mods, player made maps...
  69. ChrisP
    Jun 19, 2008
    My reason for this nine is because Ever since Valve has been updating Team fortress 2 With new Weapons everyone seems to keep being that new character. However It Keeps the game from being boring to a more addictive Game.
  70. SebastianG.
    Jun 22, 2008
    This is the best FPS game I've ever played. Even better than COD4.
  71. JasonB.
    Jun 22, 2008
    Brilliantly balanced, fast paced and fantastic fun with friends over headsets. Offense, defense, offensive defense, defensive offense, serious strategy or run 'n' gun fun this games has something for all gamers.
  72. BenG.
    Jun 26, 2008
    Such a fun game! You really can't go wrong with it.
  73. HelderV.
    Jun 7, 2008
    Funny and highly addictive. The developers are always updating and upgrading the game.
  74. ChrisG.
    Jun 9, 2008
    Amazing game... always fun, with tons of comic relief.
  75. LukeJ.
    Jul 12, 2008
    Awesomeness. it's unfortunate that the console versions haven't had the pyro or medic updates yet, and that they can only play the stock maps.
  76. SebastianJ.
    Jul 15, 2008
    Best Game Ever! Good with unlockable weapons. And The Achivements! Wow! Amazing! But i want more than only unlockable weapons for the pyro and the medic. Maybe a Super-Disguse that allows you to shot with the spy and not lose your disguse! Sorry for my bad english.
  77. bOBBOBBYBOB
    Jul 17, 2008
    This game has inspired me to do greater things, to start a new life and get married, i love you TF2 and hope that you go on forever!
  78. JuniorK.
    Jul 19, 2008
    This game has made gaming way better, great graphics and maps.
  79. PJK
    Jul 2, 2008
    Words cannot describe how much fun I've had with this game since its release. So many hours of fun with my friends. Love it to death.
  80. MeizE.
    Jul 24, 2008
    Best online fps i have ever played (even better than cs was 3-8 years ago among other multiplayer fps), with very fun gameplay, impressive Valve support and awesome community, Must Have!
  81. JasonK
    Jul 28, 2008
    Best game ever. I can't stop playing; the gameplay is fun and balanced and the visuals are stunning. Regular updates and additions make TF2 worth every cent.
  82. ChrisM.
    Jul 28, 2008
    Very funny game, very good gameplay - lots of teamwork required to win, unlike many other games. The game is class based, and I think it is one of the most balanced class based games ever, which is a good thing :) Bert H says "It fails" with no explanation... nice.
  83. BudB.
    Jul 7, 2008
    Simply fantastic. All 9 classes are unique yet balanced. Valve releases constant free updates for the PC version.
  84. AlexS.
    Aug 1, 2008
    This game rocks! I absolutely think it will be even better when all new class weapons are out! Keep 'em coming!
  85. AxelA.
    Aug 12, 2008
    Valve has done it again! yet another Game that I can really enjoy, the style and the gameplay are both great, however acheved wepons are lame, only people with no lives and spend all thier time playing can get them, so its an unfair advantage.
  86. TomR.
    Aug 15, 2008
    Epic gameplay, new user created maps are beginning to get better and better.
  87. MichaelS.
    Aug 15, 2008
    This is the best multiplayer game ever! All classes are great (my favourites are: pyro, scout, spy).
  88. AnonymousMC
    Aug 18, 2008
    When I first played this game I thought it was a load of crap becuase of the cartoony style. But then I took a second look and though how it actually fit with this type of game. I also played TFC but this game IMO is a lot more enjoyable. All the classes are evenly balanced and with the additions of all the achievment packs just keeps you more into the game. all in all and great tactital FPS
  89. AnonymousMC
    Aug 20, 2008
    TF2 gives true meaning to the word "Class-based play." The diversity and play style options really open up the game to a broad range of players. The graphics are actually really catchy, and I think it's important to understand that Valve didn't WANT to go all "super-realistic" because they wanted the graphics to reflect the mood of the game - fun, comical, and spontaneous, andTF2 gives true meaning to the word "Class-based play." The diversity and play style options really open up the game to a broad range of players. The graphics are actually really catchy, and I think it's important to understand that Valve didn't WANT to go all "super-realistic" because they wanted the graphics to reflect the mood of the game - fun, comical, and spontaneous, and that's why it's a bit "cartoon-y." The maps are balanced and fun, the graphics are easy on the eyes (even at all lowest settings), and the gameplay is fantastic. Expand
  90. AlexF.
    Aug 24, 2008
    I love this game! I don't think i'll get bored of it because of all the endless hours of gameplay I get from it.
  91. Kenunknown
    Aug 24, 2008
    Great game. gameplay which is exciting.
  92. MarekP.
    Aug 26, 2008
    The game is quite good.It has a whole new level of graphics.The gameplay is great but I'm sorry to say that after playing the game about...2 days...it gets boring.
  93. TomM
    Aug 28, 2008
    This game is amazing. Reminds me of the days playing RTCW before school :). 10 * rating. This game is just a must have for anyone in to FPS.
  94. KarlB.
    Aug 28, 2008
    After being in the TF2 free weekend and using a guest pass, this game impressed me greatly. I just love this game.
  95. Ross
    Sep 21, 2008
    The only people who don't like this game must be allergic to fun, because that's what Team Fortress 2 is, pure and unadulterated.
  96. MiniK.
    Sep 27, 2008
    I love this game......there is frustrattion that you can get out of it but other then this its really fun......the only thing I dont like about the game is the people that think their all that and can pick on Noobies.......i don't want to mention any names but when i first started playing havok and nomad of the rg clan were really mean and they still are today just not mean too I love this game......there is frustrattion that you can get out of it but other then this its really fun......the only thing I dont like about the game is the people that think their all that and can pick on Noobies.......i don't want to mention any names but when i first started playing havok and nomad of the rg clan were really mean and they still are today just not mean too me.........soooo yeah i would rate it a 10 and if you happen to want a new server to play in then look up NEMU DUSTBOWL AND NEMU GOLDRUSH. Expand
  97. PEvans
    Sep 6, 2008
    Brilliant! This game is different and is heading in the right direction with it's great features. I would give it 9.5 due to having to unlock things on the updates but I have to round it off to the closest figure.
  98. Nova
    Nov 10, 2009
    Innovative, amazing game that requires a new approach to thinking in combat. The characterization is also lovely. And try to play the game for a decent amount of time before you post a review; being noob at a new playstyle is no basis for a bad review.
  99. Clover
    Nov 28, 2009
    In my opinion one of the best FPS ever made. I cannot count the number of hours I've spent on this game without ever feeling bored. Unlockable weapons and achievements give an incentive to keep playing, and Class updates add content to the game for free.
  100. PoooMASTER
    Nov 28, 2009
    3 months ago i bought this game ! since then i have failed many, many, many classes !! as it is addictive to the MAX ! worth every penny and every minute ! THANK U VALVE
  101. Mar 15, 2012
    This is the best multiplayer FPS game currently available, without question. The nonstandard weapons are well balanced. None are direct upgrades or golden hammers, and none is better than another in all situations, although some are rarely useful. There is a large community of custom map makers. The loot is interesting without being a grind or a barrier to the existence of balancedThis is the best multiplayer FPS game currently available, without question. The nonstandard weapons are well balanced. None are direct upgrades or golden hammers, and none is better than another in all situations, although some are rarely useful. There is a large community of custom map makers. The loot is interesting without being a grind or a barrier to the existence of balanced competitive gameplay like it is in every MMO ever. I hated the recent gratuitous mmorpg-ification of games due to WoW (it ruined AOE3+, ruined COD2+, and ruined Warcraft 3 which was MMORPGified for the sole purpose of being a hook into WoW which was already under development). So it is refreshing that TF2 has managed to get the best of both worlds -- give people MMORPG-like rewards without ruining of the balance and feel of competitive gameplay like every other MMORPGified game ever. If you don't have the loot, it is no big deal, and you can still play effectively with any class. Collapse

1. AceGamez
    The marriage of highly stylised retro-spy presentation, fresh, high octane action, deep and varied classes and the underlying twinkle of humour in its metaphorical eye make Team Fortress 2 far more than just your average fragfest. Long after the novelty of the graphics wears thin, we are left with a refined and accessible multiplayer game that simultaneously cultivates new players whilst retaining enough depth to accommodate even the hardiest of veterans.
  2. The game also does a lovely job of framing your relationship with other players and nurturing them.
  3. It's one hell of a game. With its powerful artistic style and blazingly quick, yet accessible gameplay, it's enough to melt the icy cynicism imprisoning the hearts of even the most jaded among us. That being said, it's not the most complex shooter out there.