7.4

1. Feb 2, 2014
    Awesome and hard. There is a good challenge in this game. the graphics are special and the sound is good, but I miss some Ambient or dynamic sounds or music into the game, like in Dead Space series. But overall a funny great game!
  2. Aug 25, 2014
    I LOVE THIS GAME, ITS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!

I LOVE THIS GAME, ITS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!

I have now played this for a ½ year, and the new 9.3 update is great, it's Doom, Quake, half-life-ish feeling of this game, it's awesome, but one thing, and only ONE thing, this game need, is some soundtracks, but is also nizzle, that there is'nt any music to disturb, it's actually fine, that there isn't any music at all, but atleast have som main menu music ;)

i'm gonna play this again, this weekend! This game is a gem!

Greetings from Denmark

1. Sep 23, 2013
    That it does all this without feeling at all compromised in the name of accessibility is testament to its design. [Issue#139, p.117]
  2. Sep 13, 2013
    Beneath the lo-fi visuals and simple animation is a sophisticated, thrilling, and occasionally brutal shooter. [Nov 2013, p.64]
  3. Aug 27, 2013
    It may end in frustration, but its worth playing just to see how it masterfully hits all the survival horror notes with its distinct presentation and vicious design.