7.3

1. Feb 2, 2014
    Awesome and hard. There is a good challenge in this game. the graphics are special and the sound is good, but I miss some Ambient or dynamic sounds or music into the game, like in Dead Space series. But overall a funny great game!
  2. Oct 17, 2013
    First of all, I should say that I’m not a diehard fan of Roguelike games in fact, I tend to avoid them. The peril introduced by most games of this genre is far too random, preventing any serious attempts at strategy and generally resulting in a game world that feels like little more than a series of roulette spins.

Enter “Teleglitch Die More Edition.” Yes, the world is procedurally

Enter “Teleglitch Die More Edition.” Yes, the world is procedurally generated, but the distribution of resources and enemies remains fairly constant from game to game. A cheap DLC gives you the option of beginning with random gear, but the standard 9mm pistol and fistful of explosives are a perfectly balanced starting point. The enemies are simple, predictable, and easily vanquished early on, but that all changes once you make your way into the later levels.

And here is where the replayability of Teleglitch really shines how much ammunition do you use throughout the first few levels, and how much do you save for later? By saving ammo, you’ll likely take more damage and be forced to use precious health supplies to stay alive, but you’ll have more bullets for the tougher foes you’ll find deeper in the complex. Each replay is not only a training exercise in combat mechanics, but offers you a fresh chance to balance resources as you go.

True, the graphics are retro, almost unbearably so. The flash and pizzazz are stripped away, leaving only the basic tools you need to survive a text list of your items, an aiming line for your weapon, and blobs of pixels that are just recognizable enough to communicate to you what kind of enemy, item, or obstacle they are. But the simplicity this presentation provides is compelling, creating a mysterious and otherworldly atmosphere that’s just as fun to explore as any modern shooter.

In the end, Teleglitch is a surprisingly effective and entertaining diversion that rewards both precision and planning, while mercilessly punishing missed shots or wasted items. It’s certainly worth playing even if Roguelikes aren’t really your style, and if you’re like me, you’ll find yourself wondering what the developers of Teleglitch could do with a decent graphics engine.
  3. Jun 6, 2015
    Teleglitch, a top down shooter where you kill aliens, zombies, spider looking creatures and much more. In this game you can use your fists, a gun, or even bombs (if you find them). If you kill the creatures you do have the possibility to get canned meat which increases your health and also a better chance at surviving the section. The goal of this game is to survive the section withoutTeleglitch, a top down shooter where you kill aliens, zombies, spider looking creatures and much more. In this game you can use your fists, a gun, or even bombs (if you find them). If you kill the creatures you do have the possibility to get canned meat which increases your health and also a better chance at surviving the section. The goal of this game is to survive the section without dieing, if you die you have to restart section you are on. But after completing the all the sections within that level you can do other levels that you can do. The best thing about this game is that it supports a controller because lets face it... the controls on a keyboard are pretty horrible in the game. The art style is cool and a good game to waste a good hour on. Expand
  4. Aug 25, 2014
    I LOVE THIS GAME, ITS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!

I LOVE THIS GAME, ITS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!

I have now played this for a ½ year, and the new 9.3 update is great, it's Doom, Quake, half-life-ish feeling of this game, it's awesome, but one thing, and only ONE thing, this game need, is some soundtracks, but is also nizzle, that there is'nt any music to disturb, it's actually fine, that there isn't any music at all, but atleast have som main menu music ;)

i'm gonna play this again, this weekend! This game is a gem!

Greetings from Denmark

1. Sep 23, 2013
    That it does all this without feeling at all compromised in the name of accessibility is testament to its design. [Issue#139, p.117]
  2. Sep 13, 2013
    Beneath the lo-fi visuals and simple animation is a sophisticated, thrilling, and occasionally brutal shooter. [Nov 2013, p.64]
  3. Aug 27, 2013
    It may end in frustration, but its worth playing just to see how it masterfully hits all the survival horror notes with its distinct presentation and vicious design.