4.8

1. Sep 21, 2015
    This game is worth about $9.99 Can't believe I spent $50 on it! There is no real variation to this game at all. Limited enemy type; limited weapons; limited controls. It seems obvious that corners were cut in order to meet deadlines while programming this less-than mediocre game.
  2. NeilY.
    Jun 15, 2009
    I was misled by the "multiplayer ready" label... It isn't the kind of multiplayer I expected (it's not over a network, and I couldn't even make it work on my PC anyway). The game was enjoyable enough, and the cover system was nice, but without some multiplayer gaming the high price meant a very expensive but short (4 hours) of gaming.
  3. TheTerminat0r
    Aug 1, 2009
    Very disappointing game. At hard level it was impossible to move from one point to another without being killed. No Medi Kits at all in the game. The size Levels if there were no enimies would take about 30 seconds to go from end to end, the levels were tiny. No sign of terminators such as the T-1000, and a disappointing end to the game which had no real sustance. Total rubbish would Very disappointing game. At hard level it was impossible to move from one point to another without being killed. No Medi Kits at all in the game. The size Levels if there were no enimies would take about 30 seconds to go from end to end, the levels were tiny. No sign of terminators such as the T-1000, and a disappointing end to the game which had no real sustance. Total rubbish would rather spend my money on reading a book. Expand
  4. RobC.
    Jun 12, 2009
  5. AnonymousMC
    Sep 8, 2009
    The game is repetitive. I can't belive i spent so much on this. The graphics are ok, but the settings suck. I better say this is Terminator Starvation not Salvation.
  6. DavidD
    Jan 9, 2010
    This game was horrible...I can't believe I thought about buying the game. Thank god for gamefly. This is by far the worst game I have ever played. After 10 mins I got up and sent the game back. Horrible story...horrible character movements...horrible aim system...horrible cover mode...in gernal this game feels like a beta the has yet to be polished and bugs worked out...I honestly This game was horrible...I can't believe I thought about buying the game. Thank god for gamefly. This is by far the worst game I have ever played. After 10 mins I got up and sent the game back. Horrible story...horrible character movements...horrible aim system...horrible cover mode...in gernal this game feels like a beta the has yet to be polished and bugs worked out...I honestly feel it when everyone says this game was horrible. It shouldn't have even got a 49 in the metascore. This game was made fast and can be felt when playing it...so far the only game I've played that I had to get up and walk away. Please do not buy. It isn't worth your hard earn cash... Expand
  7. MarkS
    Dec 30, 2009
    OH MY GOD this game is such a rip-off I hope this company never makes a game again to short no depth no fun not wort the money I would not even pay 5 dollars for this crap and the creators of this mess should be ashamed to even think that this was ok because its nothing more then a kick in the crouch for the Fan's. SHAME ON YOU SHAME SHAME SHAME.
  8. AlphaM
    May 22, 2009
    This game seems to be the result of a unfinished mixing. The campaign is too short and the lack of a multiplayer mode is felt quickly. Backups are automated do not know when they take place and if our progress is saved or not. In addition, there are bugs that force the player to start from beginning if it has stopped play at defined points of the campaign.
    May 27, 2009
    The game is mediocre. Graphics are okay but it feels a little outdated. The only setting you can change is the resolution, no high or low like all modern games have. The fights are pretty generic, it's the same tactic over and over again. Though later on you get to ride in vehicles which made this game a little more enjoyable. The game is awfully short, it couldn't have taken The game is mediocre. Graphics are okay but it feels a little outdated. The only setting you can change is the resolution, no high or low like all modern games have. The fights are pretty generic, it's the same tactic over and over again. Though later on you get to ride in vehicles which made this game a little more enjoyable. The game is awfully short, it couldn't have taken more than 3 hours to beat it. When the credits rolled out i thought "Wait... that's all?!?" Expand
  10. JoeM
    Jul 16, 2009
    Terrible game. I managed to get it (not going to discuss how - no it wasn't illegal), to quote IGN, the future is not set, you still have time to cancel the preorder and get your money back. Seriously, get it back.
  11. mrxmrx
    Jul 30, 2009
    Oh my god i dont believe that you can pay £50 for this jst toooooooooo short and hollow could of at least used cristian bale's voice dont get it whatever
  12. EdwardNino
    Sep 13, 2009
    3 enemies and 4 hours for $60 that must be a joke
  13. Oct 31, 2016
    The idea that this game was a full priced title at launch gives me goose bumps. Its very bare bones TPS that doesnt deliver any thrills and damage the movie's appeal its based upon. Only thing it does great is working, it ran at 60 fps all the way without a single crash, clap clap clap.

1. This bare-bones movie tie-in is like a machine with synthetic rubber skin: it's not fooling anyone and you should stay away from it.
  2. While the game is fun, especially with a partner on the couch, the lack of boss battles, no online multiplayer matching, and only a handful of hours of content make this game little more than a solid rental.
  3. I've never played such a boring game as Terminator Salvation: The Videogame. The game is repetitive and the storytelling very shallow. It's a big plus that finishing the game will only take you about three to four hours. Even the very reasonable cover system can't let you enjoy this simple and boring movie game.