7.0

1. Feb 6, 2013
    Who doesn't like Ferrari? Well, i'm a Ferrari fan. I've been waiting for this game for a long time.
    Finally i got it for PC and for my surprise: I didn't buy a racing game, but a boat racing game!
    The game should have called: "Test Drift: Ferrari Racing Legends" But even for drifting this game would be a failure. Because of the famous "input lag" (known in Shift and Shift 2) It's so absurd it tends to be ridiculous...
    I really tried to race with my G25 and then i crossed with another big problem: I couldn't change any car behavior settings (traction control, abs,...) Finally setting it to hard solved that issue. This told, i stopped playing and demanded a refund because of the car collisions and the ridiculous car behavior. I gave the score of 1 because I'm a huge Ferrari fan, and a huge 0 for the game.
    This game fails to deliver the purpose of any game: Entertainment
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Feb 4, 2013
    How many bags can you load into a real sport car? Almost as much fun as you can expect from Ferrari Legends – close to none. [Jan 2013]
  2. Jan 18, 2013
    Despite the fact that shining hoods and screaming engines are all there in the Ferrari Legends game, this is the biggest racing disappointment of the last year.