8.1

1. Jan 14, 2012
    This game is excellent! if you've played Gemini Rue by the same company (one of my most favorite games) then you will love this aswell. The only bad thing about this game is that its way to short, so i would suggest getting all 4 which they sell as a bundle off of steam for way low price of $15. If you like the point and click style adventure games than you should seriously play this, the graphics are an early 90's style which has alot of charm to it and you will either like or dislike... One of the best things about Wadgeteye Games who made this and Gemini Rue was the fact that it has no hint system, we can all get a walkthrough online for any game but id personally rather walk around for an hour pulling my hair out because im stuck trying to figure it out and finally figure it out and feel accomplished than to just click a button and be told how to do it...maybe thats just me. If you think the graphics are oldscool so it must suck then you are wrong, ask yourself do you think the first 3 Star Wars movies are worse than the newer 3 because it was made nearly 40 years ago? i think the old ones are better, again, that might just be me. Excellent game, hope they keep making more oldschool style ADV games (especially Sci-fi like Gemini Rue) :) Expand
  2. Jul 22, 2012
    An AMAZING! Point & Click Adventure game, for those who are fans of that genre should definitely check this game out. The Story is absolutely wonderful, and you find yourself playing without the care of what time is it. While intrigue to solve the mystery. The only negative, is that this game story is short. Yes, way too short. But, that doesn't take away any of the goodies it contains. Besides the short story line, I highly do recommend it.
  3. Aug 7, 2013
    As the first it does it's job in setting up the gameplay and the story, however I felt the story didn't get started fast enough, but that's just my opinion. I swear is some hangs outside a building, claiming to know everyone I'd thump him.

A fun little adventure game with a lot of questions about the metaphisical and what happens to spirits when they finally pass on either with sins as
    living or sins they developed whilst a spirit. Wadjet games appear to be all about the story which is why I'm going to keep supporting this company. Expand

1. Although it doesn't quite match the classics, The Blackwell Legacy has more to offer than just nostalgia. Its appeal will depend on how interesting you find the story.
  2. If this were a TV show, one watch of this and any TV network would commission a full series – much like any adventure game fan who tries this will almost certainly follow this series throughout its run - provided it sticks to a somewhat regular release schedule.
  3. The Blackwell Legacy is an outstandingly written and acted adventure game, only held back by limitations of the fairly primitive game engine and, perhaps, some design decisions. It readily gets a "Thumb Up" from this reviewer. As one who particularly enjoys story and narrative, I found The Blackwell Legacy to be compelling, involving, memorable.