7.6

1. Feb 24, 2013
    Not very difficult until the end of the game, but beautiful to look at and very satisfying to play. I'm playing with a gamepad on PC, and it works very well!
  2. Aug 13, 2013
    Brilliant game with very clever mechanisms and puzzles. Very nice artwork too. A lot of potential. I would have rated 10 if puzzles were not that easy. I finished the full game in one seating of less than 6 hours, obtaining all the achievements but 1 (out of 16). If the game gets upgrades or DLCs with additional puzzles, I'll change my score to 10.
  3. Jun 16, 2013
    This review contains spoilers. The Bridge is an independent puzzle game set in an M. C. Escher-like world. Your basic controls consist of walking and turning the world. The game's ad states that no two puzzles are similar, which sounds like an interesting challenge. Unfortunately, it does not quite live up to these expectations.

SPOILERS AHEAD.
    The puzzles are divided into four chapters, each having six puzzles and the "mirrored" versions of each and every world, 48 total. While the first half is, say, realistic, the second half is quite disjointed forward puzzles are intertwined with really odd ones. The most difficult part was figuring out the locations of the so-called "wisps". According to the forum discussions it took an entire community quite some time to find all of them and the "hints" at these are really complex.

The frustration part was a little too much for my taste, but overall it is a very nicely designed game. It can be played well with a controller, but I'd say that its current retail price of 14 is a tad too much.
  4. Feb 23, 2013
    1. Definitely not a bad game...albeit a few shortcomings
    2.I dont know if u consider this a spoiler but the puzzles do not live up to their hype....if there was any... solved few of them almost instantly.... dunno if thats only just my brain...
    1. Definitely not a bad game...albeit a few shortcomings
    3 the above point is with ref to only a few handful....there are genuinely amazing puzzles in this game u must experience.....those "aha!" moments are really worth it....
    4.wont say anything about graphics cos graphics dont make a game, but... cool "art" style.... sound isnt very good imo...repetitive....but it matches the mood to some extent

"must play" for puzzle game aficionados...
    recommended for everyone else too...
  5. Jul 31, 2013
    Felt compelled to register an account to write this. This game answers the question as to whether games are an artform. The game is fun. Best puzzler since Limbo.
  6. Apr 24, 2015
    From the simple but also great idea of giving the player 2 sets of controls, one for the main character and one for the world, the developers made a little masterpiece.

The game has a strong philosophical theme: main character resembling a early ninetieth century German philosopher, the idea of changing the world around you, strong symbolism, etc. This theme blends perfectly with the mechanics of the game, the music and the idea of a greyscale drawing graphic.
    The puzzles are really hard (at least they have been for me) and to solve them you have to discard your idea of gravity, because here everything is relative.

I'm not giving this game huge numbers just because it's not much elaborate, even if extremely well made.
    I'd like to recommend this game only to people who really like to think a lot, because this game makes you do that.
  7. Jan 14, 2016
    Great puzzle game with wonderful art work, very enjoyable to play. Perhaps this game embodies the concept of the journey and not the destination. Each section of puzzles provides a new dimension to game play.
  8. Jun 16, 2013

SPOILERS AHEAD.

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Jun 10, 2013
    Bridging the chasm between the subtle complexity of Braid and the abstract genius of Closure, fleshed out by the unique perspective of M.C. Escher. [April 2013]
  2. May 17, 2013
    For a game that was created by just two students, it’s an accomplishment to be incredibly proud of and I know that I’ll be gifting a few of my friends this game throughout the year, even if it is only to drive them crazy with confusion too.
  3. CD-Action