The Devil Inside PC

6.9

1. JohnJ.
    Mar 31, 2006
    If you can find this game for under £10/$15. Then get it! At that price you will have a great litte adventure/action game with a nice litle angle. You are a ghost hunter and you are in a TV show! A cameraman follows you around and you need to look after him somewhat, you have to keep the audience happy and when things get tough you have the abiluity to change into a flying If you can find this game for under £10/$15. Then get it! At that price you will have a great litte adventure/action game with a nice litle angle. You are a ghost hunter and you are in a TV show! A cameraman follows you around and you need to look after him somewhat, you have to keep the audience happy and when things get tough you have the abiluity to change into a flying vampiress! Weird, eh? It's great fun and there are some humourous angles, but it is also very scary in parts and can be as good a scare as any you've had from AVP2 or System Shock 2! Style if typical third person and for a game that is 6 years old the graphics don't look too bad at all! It's from Cryo, a defunct French publisher, but don't let that put you off. If you find it anywhere, snap it up and have some horrifying fun! Expand
  2. May 14, 2017
    I remember playing this back in 2006/7 when I was 8 and ever since then I haven't gotten the chance to play it, yet the nostalgic moments always remained in my head. The story may not me the best but it's still great and it has amazing horror elements. Many people did not acknowledge this game yet I feel this is one of the best games of 2000. A true classic underrated gem. ❤️️

1. Unfortunately a lot of the good aspects are overshadowed by poor controls and camera angles that are downright scary.
  2. If you are a fan of "Alone In The Dark," and are longing for some more French-influenced zombie fun, you will probably want to snap this up right away.
  3. Even though the overall experience is filled with cheesiness, clichés, and dumbed-down antics, that's what makes it fun. Those in favor of quick thrills and instant gratification can't go wrong with this title's campy, supernatural shenanigans.