8.4

1. SteveP.
    Oct 11, 2008
    Beware, the game secretly installs malware - SecuROM. It is likely to cause problems with your computer and is almost impossible to remove.
  2. Apr 2, 2016
    honestly, the fetch quests piled up to over 20 instantly, then I got stuck on a main quest really fast where you follow this cat around for days and eavesdrop on a conversation. you have to do it from 5 feet away to hear but that is also magically the distance they detect you. I read posts for a couple days then uninstalled out of boredom. I played the main quest on ps3 a few years backhonestly, the fetch quests piled up to over 20 instantly, then I got stuck on a main quest really fast where you follow this cat around for days and eavesdrop on a conversation. you have to do it from 5 feet away to hear but that is also magically the distance they detect you. I read posts for a couple days then uninstalled out of boredom. I played the main quest on ps3 a few years back and loved it, but it had a glitch where you turned into a vampire and could never turn back. too buggy !!! Expand

It respects a player's ability to make decisions, offers some useful armor sets and weapons, and delivers up a vivid, more imaginative variation on the traditional high fantasy province of Cyrodiil.
  2. Shivering Isles is a bona fide masterpiece and the best that the Elder Scrolls series has to offer.
  3. With expansive lands and quests, the Shivering Isles brings forth a landscape that adds further dimension to the already impressive world of Oblivion. Players can find much sadistic joy in going mad.