The Expendables 2 Videogame PC

2.4

1. Aug 29, 2012
    Utter trash cash in that tries very little but your patience. looks like some crappy iOS game that they couldn't be arsed to port over to PC properly and hideous camera panning and glitches, and some of the worse voice imitations ever make this worst the movie tie in of 2012.
  2. Oct 15, 2012
    This game is so bad! I can hardly believe it...Ubisoft should be ashamed of publishing this... The gameplay is very, VERY repetitive, the Graphics definitely can't be called current-gen, not even ps2-era graphics, for God's sake! The voice-over stinks of amateurism, the controls on the PC version are very clunky (except for playing with a controller) . I've played the PS3 as well, it's theThis game is so bad! I can hardly believe it...Ubisoft should be ashamed of publishing this... The gameplay is very, VERY repetitive, the Graphics definitely can't be called current-gen, not even ps2-era graphics, for God's sake! The voice-over stinks of amateurism, the controls on the PC version are very clunky (except for playing with a controller) . I've played the PS3 as well, it's the exact same thing.. I can't say one good thing about this piece of..."code"... AVOID at all cost! Expand
  3. Oct 29, 2012
    This movie-license game sucks,its repetitive,boring,poor Interfaces and dull gameplay doesn`t make anyone impressed about this game.Mostly are broken Shoot-Em-Up gameplay,there are better games like Shoot Many Robots that worth your money,which is $9.99.This $14.99 game isn`t worth...It just like Selling a poor-quality game that has no effort whatsoever.But all i can say,it sucks....Don`t buy it.
  4. Nov 19, 2012
    Ir you want to Shoot and blast your way through a coop shooter just buy this. Just play with friends and this gáme Will be a thousand times better. So buy buy buy buy xd 33333333333 just buy this it has some glitches but it doesnt matter, you Will have fun.
  5. May 6, 2013
    combat good buy game play with freinds lots fun punch kick amzaing plywood with friends in couch or over the moon i like part when neo saves trinity from agent smith

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Oct 29, 2012
    We have predicted this one couldn't be good and we were right. Expendables 2 is a forgettable and below average action game in every aspect. [Oct 2012]
  2. Sep 25, 2012
    A soulless movie tie-in.
  3. Aug 28, 2012
    The Expendables 2 is a boring dual-stick shooter with a despicable control-system and awful cut-scenes, although the graphics and online co-op make it almost playable.