The Orange Box PC

9.2

1. Apr 10, 2017
    The orange box is the best selection of video games on the entire planet. It contains the best puzzle game of all time, the best first-person shooter of all time, along with its expansions, and an incredible multiplayer game.
  2. Dec 11, 2016
    If you cant appreciate this offer, then there is something wrong with you. I only bought this for HL2. But I ended up enjoying portal far far more. And if that wasn't enough, you were also given TF2, which is one of the best multiplayer games out there. 5 quality games for the price of 1. Simply magnificent!
  3. Nov 20, 2016
    Сборник состоящий из очень хороших игр. HL тут аж 3 штуки, так же вместе с ними Portal и TF, которая уже давно бесплатная. За 300 рублей - это отличное предложение.
  4. Jul 5, 2016
    This bundle is very worth it. It gives you the 5 best games in valve and in the gaming industry. If you want to follow the story of Portal, just buy the Portal 2. The Half-Life and Portal series is great! And the Team Fortress 2 is one of the best First Person Shooter. By the way, thank you GabeN for emptying my wallet :)
  5. Dec 5, 2015
    Put 5 of THE best FPS games in one package and you have one of the greatest bundles known to man. It's so great.

This is a MUST have for ANY PC gamer.
  6. Feb 8, 2015
    5 of the best games ever for PC in a single package. It only lacks Portal 2 and maybe Left 4 Dead (I know it was launched before those mentioned games LOL)
  7. Aug 19, 2014
    I like it hadhidjisjdskdmskndskndksmdskcmskfmekdjskfnkenfekfnekhfekhfkefhkevjixjeifhekjdkemce kcendkenwjnwfdkwfn. Kfjelkfepfkpeifodfeoifoejfoejfoej
  8. Aug 14, 2014
    The Orange Box contains two great (I count HL2 + the episodes as one in this case) and one good game for the price of one. That's amazing! With this box you get one of the best games ever made (and the best FPS of all time): Half-Life 2, one of the best multiplayer FPS: Team Fortress 2 and the puzzle game Portal.
  9. Feb 3, 2014
    Story: 8 out of 10, Graphics: 9 out of 10, Fun: 9 out of 10, Controls: 9 out of 10, Ease to Learn: 8 out of 10, Length: 10 out of 10, Re-play: 7 out of 10, Value: 10 out of 10
  10. Sep 16, 2013
    Fantastic set of games, it's just simply odd that you can get this *set* of fantastic games for the price so many lesser games individually sell for.......
  11. Aug 1, 2013
    After playing over 40 hours on Portal alone, and 13 hours on Half-Life 2 not even half way through, I can say that this was my money well spent. If you're looking for a game with imaginative and fresh puzzles, Portal will be a great game that will give you hours of enjoyment with multiple levels and challenges. The Half-Life 2 games have a great story line and some great voice actors whichAfter playing over 40 hours on Portal alone, and 13 hours on Half-Life 2 not even half way through, I can say that this was my money well spent. If you're looking for a game with imaginative and fresh puzzles, Portal will be a great game that will give you hours of enjoyment with multiple levels and challenges. The Half-Life 2 games have a great story line and some great voice actors which really immerse you in the gameplay. However, saying that, the gameplay is pretty standard and can sometimes get a little repetitive after playing all 3 of the Half-Life 2 games in quick succession. Finally, Team Fortress 2. If you have ever played TF2 on either the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3, the game on the computer is nothing like them. You have a range of level and missions which I believe aren't on the console version, there is a global population of people playing at all times and can trade between other players to receive a massive amount of weapons... and hats.
    Pro's: A wide range of games and genres, provide entertainment for hours on end and has a great community of gamers.
    Con's: Some repetitive gameplay and some puzzling puzzles.
  12. Jul 23, 2013
    The best deal in gaming history, or possibly ever. This package will give you hundreds of hours of fun for less than 30 bucks. I, for one, have sunk over one thousand hours in TF2 alone, and I still see myself playing it for a long time to come.
  13. Jul 1, 2013
    This is a must-have package for PC gamers. The complete Half.Life 2 experience is great even though the episodes are quite short, Team Fortress 2 is the best of its kind and Portal is...Portal. You will surely get your money's worth on this bundle, not to mention the huge amount of great mods you can get by having HL2.
  14. Edd
    May 7, 2013
    The Orange Box Will Remain one of the best games in History of Gaming and forever it shall be honored by most gamers in the world Fantastic and Well done
  15. May 6, 2013
    This bundle includes 3 of the greatest games of all time.
    Half-Life 2 changed the face of gaming and is still a highly emersive, beutiful and fun experiance.
    Team Fortress 2 though free now, still remains the most balanced, creative, diverse and fun multiplayer FPS. Portal's mesh of FPS and Puzzle and flawless voice acting and story has wet to be replicated with such perfection. The
    This bundle includes 3 of the greatest games of all time.
    The Orange Box along with Steam made me switch off Consoles to PC gaming and I've never looked back. Better graphics and more games at a MUCH cheaper price; Better controls (mouse+keyboard) and customization; Endless amounts of Mods; Slightly more mature communities. You can't beat it!
  16. Jan 30, 2013
    This is the best game package ever released. comprising of Halflife 2, Halflife 2 episode 1, and Halflife 2 episode 2, the multiplayer game Team Fortress 2, and the puzzle game Portal. Halflife 2 episode 2 was great, as expected, but that wasn't the best part of it. Team Fortress 2 is possible the best (now free) multiplayer shooter. The personalities of the 9 classes are quite funny. LastThis is the best game package ever released. comprising of Halflife 2, Halflife 2 episode 1, and Halflife 2 episode 2, the multiplayer game Team Fortress 2, and the puzzle game Portal. Halflife 2 episode 2 was great, as expected, but that wasn't the best part of it. Team Fortress 2 is possible the best (now free) multiplayer shooter. The personalities of the 9 classes are quite funny. Last but not least, there's Portal. Is there anything I can say about portal? This is probably the best puzzle game ever created. The entire thing might be 2-3 hours long, but with this, it's quality over quantity.
    I recommend buying this package on Steam because Portal and the Half life 2 games are cheap, and team fortress 2 is now free.
  17. Jan 23, 2013
    Five games for (as of this writing) twenty bucks seems like a scam in an era where a full game with DLC can run you into the nineties. Trust me when I say that it's not. If there are three PC games to play before you die, it's these three - the worthy sequel(s) to one of the most iconic and innovative shooters of the 90s, the greatest class-based multiplayer game in history, and the solid,Five games for (as of this writing) twenty bucks seems like a scam in an era where a full game with DLC can run you into the nineties. Trust me when I say that it's not. If there are three PC games to play before you die, it's these three - the worthy sequel(s) to one of the most iconic and innovative shooters of the 90s, the greatest class-based multiplayer game in history, and the solid, sublime hour that is the original Portal. Put simply, if the Box doesn't make you burn your consoles and join the Glorious PC Master Race, very little ever will. Expand
  18. Jan 21, 2013
    How about the 5 best valve games and almost of the world.
    The Orange Box brings us 5 tons of fun with Half Life 2 , ep1 , ep2 , Portal and TF2 making this one of the best deals for a computer owner. Buy it and don't think to much about it.
  19. Nov 16, 2012
    5 games for less then the price of 1. One of those games is considered by many the game of the year albeit short. What else needs to be said anyone rating in the red doesn't know what games are or deals. Valve has always been great towards its customers anyone who states otherwise are usually self spoiled brats that if you give them a inch they'll expect a foot and be mad with anything less.
  20. Sep 28, 2012
    It's 4 full length games for the price of one, IF anyone complains about quality or quantity, the should just leave, Valve is one of the best publishers and developers in the gaming world and deserve your respect
  21. Aug 6, 2012
    As someone who hadn't already played Half Life 2, this bundle way already a really good bargain, but the addition of Portal--which was simply brilliant--and Team Fortress 2 makes it officially the best gaming value I've ever seen. Do yourself a favor and drop a few bucks for this pack: you won't be disappointed.
  22. May 14, 2012
    My last but not least boxed PC game purchase. Thank you Valve for creating such an amazing collection and the digital era opened by Steam. This is a must have collection for any Valve/FPS fan.
  23. May 8, 2012
    This pack shows the highlights of the gaming industry, single and multiplayer, I haven't seen anyone else make such a thing of such good quality.

'Some people think that they can outsmart them, maybe... maybe, but I have yet met one who can outsmart bullet'
  24. Apr 15, 2012
    I got this for $10 in the 2011 christmas sale on steam, I would of happily payed $30 or more if I had any idea how much fun I would have for that $10. Over 24 hours of intense and enthralling gameplay with the first 3 parts of the Half Life 2 saga and 5 hours of head scratching gameplay in portal (or more if you played it 6 times through like I did) and endless hours of fun and financialI got this for $10 in the 2011 christmas sale on steam, I would of happily payed $30 or more if I had any idea how much fun I would have for that $10. Over 24 hours of intense and enthralling gameplay with the first 3 parts of the Half Life 2 saga and 5 hours of head scratching gameplay in portal (or more if you played it 6 times through like I did) and endless hours of fun and financial strategy in TF2 this pack has drawn in more of my life then any other game that I can think of (Over 300 hours and counting in TF2 alone) Expand
  25. Mar 24, 2012
    Let me make it clear that I'm no longer what you could call an impressionable gamer; I don't buy into the hype, I only buys games if I think I will genuinely enjoy them, or for artful reasons. Anyway, The Orange Box, and I know won't sound surprising, is probably the best bundle of games I've ever played. The Half Life games are often cited as a benchmark for game design, and it shows.Let me make it clear that I'm no longer what you could call an impressionable gamer; I don't buy into the hype, I only buys games if I think I will genuinely enjoy them, or for artful reasons. Anyway, The Orange Box, and I know won't sound surprising, is probably the best bundle of games I've ever played. The Half Life games are often cited as a benchmark for game design, and it shows. Portal on the other hand is quite short: not that I'm implying that it's bad, in terms of design it's probably the best game ever made, easily negating its short length. Some might know that I've stopped playing BF3 and MW3; I just wasn't having any fun whatsoever. Team Fortress 2 is no doubt the most fun I've ever had playing online. Even when I'm at the bottom of the leaderboard (which is all the time), I'm still having fun with the cartoony art style and addictive gameplay. I guess what I like about it is that it has a sense of humour most modern "realistic" shooters seem to ignore in favour of gun torches or incessant profanity. All you need to know is this: whether you're a single-player (like me) or into multi-player, The Orange Box is possibly the best buy you'll ever make. And for £10? I feel like I'm stealing from valve Expand
  26. Feb 25, 2012
    No complaints here. 5 great games in one package at a price of one retail game. Half-life 2 and two of its episodes are triple A class shooters with compelling stories and great writing, Team Fortress 2 is probably the best online FPS game I have ever played and Portal is a unique puzzle platformer that is incomparable with any puzzle game and is also one of the funniest games I have everNo complaints here. 5 great games in one package at a price of one retail game. Half-life 2 and two of its episodes are triple A class shooters with compelling stories and great writing, Team Fortress 2 is probably the best online FPS game I have ever played and Portal is a unique puzzle platformer that is incomparable with any puzzle game and is also one of the funniest games I have ever played. No complaints at all. Expand
  27. Feb 11, 2012
    Half-Life 2: Episode Two - 8
    Team Fortress 2 - 8
    Portal - 7

Those Source Engine based games are quit annoying, every game from his own reason but with it, they all can simply get you in a beautiful adventure where your options is lots of count.
    Add for those the epic music in the games and whalla!
  28. Jan 23, 2012
    If someone haven't played those games so far it's the BEST DEAL out there! I would say that it's a kind of a starter pack for regular+ gamers :) For me Portal was the biggest innovation there but it wasn't until the second part that it really spread its wings.
  29. Jan 22, 2012
    The best game compilation ever. Includes Half-Life 2: Episode Two, the sequel of one of the best games in history, with great plot, graphics, gameplay, etc., Portal, a almost indie experiment from Valve resulting in a beautiful and simple game, and Team Fortress 2, a great cartoon FPS with 9 classes, lot of weapons, hats, and fun. Also includes HL2 and the first episode if you haven'tThe best game compilation ever. Includes Half-Life 2: Episode Two, the sequel of one of the best games in history, with great plot, graphics, gameplay, etc., Portal, a almost indie experiment from Valve resulting in a beautiful and simple game, and Team Fortress 2, a great cartoon FPS with 9 classes, lot of weapons, hats, and fun. Also includes HL2 and the first episode if you haven't played HL2 yet. With 5 excellent games, you will think that the pack will cost around $60 or something like that. NOPE.AVI, the price is $20. Twenty dollars for five excellent games from Valve. If you hadn't bought this pack yet, you sir, you are not a PC gamer. Expand
  30. Dec 7, 2011
    The single greatest collection of games I've ever bought and it was less than the cost of one game. Not sure we'll ever see something Orange Box again unless Half Life 3 is waiting to be released with Team Fortress 3 & Portal 3.

If that happens, my face my explode.

1. PC Gamer
    Leave it to Valve to deliver the goods on such an ambitious game package...The Orange Box is one of the finest compilations of gaming content ever produced. [Nov 2007, p.58]
    Not only do you get the best single player first person shooter ever created, you also get the two next chapters, a 3D puzzle game that also happens to live in the Half-Life universe and a terrifically fun team-based multiplayer first-person shooter. This is a lot of game in one package for only 50 dollars.
    The Orange Box offers everything any fan of first-person shooters could possibly want: some of the best single-player gaming ever in the shape of Half-Life 2 and Episodes One and Two; wonderful innovation from Portal, and the most refined, downright fun team-based online FPS currently available in Team Fortress 2. If that doesn't warrant a 10 out of 10, nothing does.