6.8

1. Dec 31, 2012
    This game is very addicting..... It starts where you can choose your candidate or make your own, than you are off to win the electorals... I love how you can get republican states to vote for you if you are a democrat, or vice- versa... The one thing is people dont play online very much ... However I recommend this game, add me on steam : Hulkpena , to play me online on this. Plus right now its half off.. Hurry up! Best 5 bucks I have spent in a while. Expand

1. Oct 11, 2012
    Not serious to be legit, not funny enough to be, well, fun. [Oct 2012, p.78]
  2. Oct 5, 2012
    Ultimately, TPM might give you the odd chuckle, but you're not really looking forward to it running for a second term in your office. [Dec 2012, p.67]
  3. Aug 30, 2012
    It's a lot of work to get into politics, but it's also a lot to try and turn it into a simulation for us to play at home. I would never say this game is a perfect simulation of anything, but it does a great job of being a simple, accessible simulation game even for people who aren't really into that type of game.