3.9

1. MattH.
    Mar 27, 2005
    Horrible, not only can you not play as the Iraqi's, the equipment ratings, sounds and basic movement of troops is terrible. I can't believe that I bought this game. The CC series is much better, they should base this game direct on CC III The Russian Front. That way you would have a real game. Also, where are the landmines in this game? Why can't an M1A1 take out a T-80 at Horrible, not only can you not play as the Iraqi's, the equipment ratings, sounds and basic movement of troops is terrible. I can't believe that I bought this game. The CC series is much better, they should base this game direct on CC III The Russian Front. That way you would have a real game. Also, where are the landmines in this game? Why can't an M1A1 take out a T-80 at 100 meters? Total garbage! Expand
  2. RaduC.
    Nov 11, 2004
    I thoutgh it was a very special game, but,no...it`s disappointing.
  3. JohnS.
    Feb 12, 2005
    Far outclassed by the Close Combat series but still using its interface, RTB sucks big time. you can't even play as the Iraqis! That's half the fun- trying to stop what really happened, which you are able to do in the CC series. Cumbersome and useless.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Has some ideas that could constitute a decent game but end up getting lost in a cornucopia of poor presentation, bad camera angles and lackluster game play.