7.9

1. Aug 20, 2012
    Athmoshpere is quite nice, but game is bugged like hell... All my saved games including quick save brings me to the begining of the game - to the bar. Hence its unplayable for me. I cant even find any working Saboteur forums to get help to that. EA is a big disgrace.

When i finally googled my way to a forum thread describing my problem EA says i dont have privileges to read it... even tho im logged in >.< omfg
  2. Jul 17, 2012
    This game is nothing but propaganda, allied propaganda. It's like Wolfenstein but not as funny as Wolfenstein games are. The graphics are good but the gameplay is not so good. This is a game where Wolfenstein meets GTA and Assassins Creed. You think it's good? No, it's not! This Assassins Creed gameplay not works as good as in AC. And what about the GTA part? It's s.uck.s too. One of theThis game is nothing but propaganda, allied propaganda. It's like Wolfenstein but not as funny as Wolfenstein games are. The graphics are good but the gameplay is not so good. This is a game where Wolfenstein meets GTA and Assassins Creed. You think it's good? No, it's not! This Assassins Creed gameplay not works as good as in AC. And what about the GTA part? It's s.uck.s too. One of the best thing is that the base of the resistance is a brothel (or what the hell) full of Nazi officers. It's ridiculous. The whole story is really bad and the cinematics too. Look at the cinematic, when Luc (or whoever) plants a bomb to the side of a track in the fuel-depot mission. What was that? A joke? How could this happen? Why the Nazis didn't see a man planting a bomb about 8 meters from their fuel-depo? Were they blind or what? And the race in Germany. Pfff..... Man, that was absurd. The whole German army was there and we can easily shake them off with that racing car. Was that possible? And then the race was the joke of jokes. Look at the race in Mafia and compere it with this. In Mafia you can see a real race. And in this? It's only a joke. The first 7 racers were much faster than me. What did they do? They stopped and were waiting for me in the last corner of the 2nd lap. And then that cinematic....pfff.... But the "best" is the escape from Germany. That was nothing but unrealism. And look at those tanks with 2 (yes two) tank guns. Did the Nazis stole it from the Commies from Red Alert? Then our Irish says: "They started a war". What? Did the developers read the history book before they made this **** Great Britain and France declared war on Germany, not reversely. If you like history it's not your game, otherwise it is. Expand
  3. Aug 20, 2012

1. The Saboteur may lack the polish of the contemporaries it boldly mimics, but protagonist Sean Devlin’s quest for revenge and an alluring 1940s Paris make this a World War II memory worth making.
  2. As addictive as the perk goals are, it's the bread-and-butter sabotage that proves to be the real distraction.
  3. A compelling if uninventive experience. Working in concert, this game's tired, uninspired mechanics still manage to get the job done; the whole is definitely more than the sum of its parts.