4.5

1. MattH.
    Apr 19, 2010
    The controls kind of bug me. If you used Gears of War II as a point of reference then you would notice that the controls aren't up to par. They feel a little clunky and at times they don't work on my box. Multiple times I have tried to revive someone by hitting 'e', the action button, but failed to do so because it wouldn't actually trigger. This is were I hit The controls kind of bug me. If you used Gears of War II as a point of reference then you would notice that the controls aren't up to par. They feel a little clunky and at times they don't work on my box. Multiple times I have tried to revive someone by hitting 'e', the action button, but failed to do so because it wouldn't actually trigger. This is were I hit 'g' telling someone to heal that person. Its a strange little glitch on my box. The graphics are pretty decent and the squad based design works fine for it. I hate playing single player because your AI is dumb as bricks. They will run out into the middle of a fire fight and neglect to take cover. The opposing AI does the same thing. They will pile in troops into your heavily fortified area without taking cover. It's a little mind boggling. The multiplayer is actually quite fun though. When you have 3 other humans to play with the AI glitches aren't so noticeable. It is actually tolerable and fun at times. If you are looking for a multiplayer co-op game and can over look the controls then this is a steal at 20 bucks. Expand
  2. FrankL.
    Apr 21, 2010
    I really want my money back. This game is just unfinished, full of bugs. Please, don't buy it.
  3. Jhosuajim
    Apr 22, 2010
    Only costs 15 dollars and have more than 5 hours of gameplay also multiplayer game. And good grafics
  4. Jan 17, 2012
    It's been awhile since I played this game. So why does it matter? Besides, the multiplayer is dead! Well, to keep people from playing this and to remind people that there might be supposedly "bad" games like Duke Nukem Forever or RAGE out there, but at LEAST they aren't this horrible, buggy, repetitive mess. If you get this game, you better enjoy constantly being incapacitated in a gameIt's been awhile since I played this game. So why does it matter? Besides, the multiplayer is dead! Well, to keep people from playing this and to remind people that there might be supposedly "bad" games like Duke Nukem Forever or RAGE out there, but at LEAST they aren't this horrible, buggy, repetitive mess. If you get this game, you better enjoy constantly being incapacitated in a game that tries way too hard to be "realistic" when it comes to bullet damage or cover systems. And once incapacitated, you have to wait for your partners to revive you. The story is also a convoluted mess that I can't make ANY sense of at all. Seriously... what is... ANYTHING?! And why is anything?! Seriously, even my questions are becoming confused by this game's plot! Trust me guys, I tried SO HARD to enjoy this game, but it really imploded in on itself from the constant bugs, repeitive gameplay, and boring weapons. Avoid this game, or get it if you enjoy Gears of War if it was stripped of all intensity. Expand
  5. VicenzoA.
    Apr 22, 2010
    Please, don dare to call this a game. I want my money back.
  6. MiguelP.
    Apr 26, 2010
    Its a very fun coop game. And very cheap
  7. Dec 6, 2011
    Low quality, poorly characterized story and design. Obvious port. Uses unreal3 but is an example of one of those games that falls into the "brown shooter" category that is painfully packed full of new releases. Lots of bugs but the gunplay is decent, sort of.
  8. SamM.
    Apr 21, 2010
    I don't get why they release a game full of bugs, with so dark lighting and with that price (the price of a second hand AAA title). Just don't even try to buy it.
  9. MattR.
    Apr 21, 2010
    This is full of bugs. Game slike that should benn released.
  10. Mar 11, 2012
    All I can say is that this game is bad. The shooting and recoil is bad. The enemies are generic. The guns are generic. If this game was free I would not waste my time on it. stay away!
  11. Mar 22, 2013
    Wow...now this is one of the worst games I ever played, and I played a lot in the past 30 years. The graphics are horrible, animations look gruesome, there is no comprehensibel story at all and the controls are rubbish. The Scourge Project manages to frustrate the player after just five minutes with its clumsy gameplay mechanics and its awful looks, just like it literally tries to be aWow...now this is one of the worst games I ever played, and I played a lot in the past 30 years. The graphics are horrible, animations look gruesome, there is no comprehensibel story at all and the controls are rubbish. The Scourge Project manages to frustrate the player after just five minutes with its clumsy gameplay mechanics and its awful looks, just like it literally tries to be a scourge for the gaming community. This game is available for 9,99 on Steam right now, but seriously: go buy some beer or spare the money, because The Scourge Project is not worth it. Expand

1. All I can say is that it looks as if they at least tried to make an effort, but their attempt to create a digital, small-scale version of Gears has been an absolute failure.
  2. The Scourge Project it´s just an unpolished third person shooter utilizing the Unreal Engine and featuring four Gears of War wannabes as its main characters. Uninspired gameplay, constant issues and boring story, this game is one to avoid.
  3. The Scourge Project is a perfect example of how an inexperienced developer bit more than they could chew. They wanted to create a multi-platform action title with a great story and a four-player cooperative gameplay, but made a threepenny whangdoodle instead.