5.8

1. Apr 12, 2015
    Com a reta final dessa era, nada como uma expansão para se explorar ilhas, desfrutar da variedades de coisas novas para se fazer no verão, procurar baú de ouro no fundo do mar, etc...
  2. Mar 16, 2015
    Unplayable. Lags like crazy and freezes every 5 seconds. Thousands of players affected. No way to solve this problem even with all the advices from the EA's tech.
  3. Feb 12, 2014
    I'm not sure about this. It does give a lot of new content in the game, however it's really pricey so I'm not sure what to think about it. Also if your computer isn't the best, it's gonna slow it down real bad and it's gonna freeze every 30 seconds.
  4. Nov 26, 2013
    Didn't try this. The expansions are becoming more and more meaningless from now on. And they are still so expansive. It's amazing that a sims game can add up to maybe several hundreds bucks at last. That's ridiculous...
  5. Aug 21, 2013
    This wasn't really an expansion so much as one of their towns off their website. Don't buy this and stop encouraging EA to put out an inferior product.
  6. Jul 27, 2013
    this dlc is amazing its adds alot for a dlc and allows you to now make good use of the water
  7. Jul 18, 2013
    It's overpriced, yet one of the better dlc for The Sims 3. Rather than hammer into your gameplay like University, this allows for additional activities for you to do, yet you don't really have to. The houseboats are also a very considerable feature: mobile housing is something I hope to see later. I do recommend you wait for a sale, however: the price is considerable for the lack of content.
  8. Jun 29, 2013
    I love it. it really adds the right amount of new stuff and really make it seem more realistic and more intresting. it may be expensive but it adds the right amount new stuff and you wil definetly add more time to your sims and thier world. The resorts make the game seem more rich with content and rich sims can splash out and build a 5 star resort and make even more money. overall i love this DLC
  9. Jun 29, 2013
    Another overpriced DLC for The Sims 3 by EA. 40 dollars for houseboats and diving? This doesn't even compare to what a DLC like pets or seasons gave us for the same price. Don't buy this. It just encourages them to pump out another disgustingly overpriced and lacking in features expansion from one of their factories.
  10. Jun 29, 2013

1. Sep 4, 2013
    While all this isn't revolutionary Sims gameplay, at least a few new under-and-above-the-sea and on-the-beach gaming elements provide more than the standard expansion Sims pack offering.
  2. Sep 2, 2013
    I don't think anyone will feel The Sims 3 is an incomplete game without Island Paradise. Sure, it's fun, but $30 is a lot to spend for filler content for a game that's four years old and already has an announced sequel.
  3. Aug 12, 2013
    Maxis has filled this tenth expansion with a lot of content, but The Sims 3 starts to feel a bit overboard.