5.2

1. Dec 23, 2015
    Caindo na Noite deixou a desejar em vários pontos. Primeiramente, o sistema de apartamentos. Depois, as baladas vazias. E vários erros. Porém, é uma expansão que vale a pena devido às suas qualidades. Apesar de Bridgeport me dar depressão pelo seu clima escuro e sujo (:v), é uma cidade ótima que dá pra se desfrutar. Ainda compensa se você quiser levar seu sim para vários locais noturnos.Caindo na Noite deixou a desejar em vários pontos. Primeiramente, o sistema de apartamentos. Depois, as baladas vazias. E vários erros. Porém, é uma expansão que vale a pena devido às suas qualidades. Apesar de Bridgeport me dar depressão pelo seu clima escuro e sujo (:v), é uma cidade ótima que dá pra se desfrutar. Ainda compensa se você quiser levar seu sim para vários locais noturnos. Enfim, é uma boa expansão, não ótima, mas que vale a pena. Expand
  2. Apr 12, 2015
    Melhor expansão do The Sims 3, sim ou claro? Primeiro, essa expansão traz diversos recursos para você poder desfrutar no jogo, como se tornar celebridade, ir á balada, se tornar vampiro etc... Vale a pena ter!
  3. Jan 18, 2014
    The worse expansion pack for The Sims 3. It adds tall buildings (which cannot be replicated by the player), apartments (only one per buildings), and vampires.

Vampires are basically Sims that can't stay outside for long in the day. They get extra stat boosts at night, and they can hunt people and sap their motives(?), turn them into vampires. They lack cool features of The Sims 2 vampires; no bat form, and daytime doesn't effect them as much.

In addition to these features, a host of bugs was introduced. The vampire hunting trait can make sims, the Vampire and the Sim, spazz out and fly around the map, or other weird stuff. Its nearly impossible to ride an elevator, forcing the player to cheat with a teleport to get to clubs in tall buildings. Bars have lots of bugs, with Sims often getting stuck in them when they close. The game "fixes" this by teleporting Sims out of tall buildings after closing time, but this does not work in other establishments.

The buildings included in the game look nice. Other than that, this expansion pack is a bust. Don't get it unless you needit for user created content.
  4. Jan 1, 2014
    The new expansion does not introduce some stunning changes. We can introduce up for skyscrapers, going to a party, and then we do not have what to look for. Ok, we can ride the subway but it really is not anything impressive. Of course we have new clothes and the city but it adds any expansions. Late Night I consider lightweight rip-off. Because even though the game there are theseThe new expansion does not introduce some stunning changes. We can introduce up for skyscrapers, going to a party, and then we do not have what to look for. Ok, we can ride the subway but it really is not anything impressive. Of course we have new clothes and the city but it adds any expansions. Late Night I consider lightweight rip-off. Because even though the game there are these skyscrapers we can live in them just us. And not in the apartment let's "5th floor"-only on the roof. It's a bit strange. The worst part is that EA takes the Late Night as much money as the more extensive expansions such as "Seasons" or "Generations" Expand
  5. Nov 26, 2013
    A good one. Adds a lot of interesting stuff. But still not good enough for a whole expansion. The price...is just not acceptable. Anyway I bought it...
  6. Jun 16, 2013
    Between hits and misses The Sims 3 Late Night is legal.

An expansion of the big city, with many new objects, with multiple interactions, Late Night is one of my favorite expansions, loved the idea of the famous is something really innovative! The city has exceeded my expectations ...

Now the one thing I did not like, the buildings! Where are the neighbors?
  7. Feb 11, 2012
    It may sound like a bit of a mish-mash, but in many ways Late Night feels more 'together' than Ambitions (though not as all-encompassingly new as World Adventures), with the expansion gently prodding us back to more open-ended gameplay.
  8. Jun 2, 2011
    Another fine addition to the Sims 3 the music instruments nice addition and so are the night clubs and Bars plus making partying and taking Bridgeport by storm is a lot of fun, Vamps are great and welcome addition though only ever seen them at Bridgeport and none of the other towns which is a shame and would be an improvement if they'd appear in riverview or other towns.
  9. Feb 1, 2011
    Nice addition of little of everything, Celebrity status, Apartment life, Clubs, City Life, and Others. Strongly recommended for Hardcore fans, casual players are not as at current price.
    Celebrity status adds many countless to your sims, though the quest is quite repetitive and pointless, and maybe too few drawbacks.
    Apartment life speaks for its name, it's nice if you always wanted to
    Apartment life speaks for its name, it's nice if you always wanted to have a cozy little room for your sims, but as always, you have little space to grow on if you wanted to venture in skills from another 2 expansions, (for unmodified vanilla's).
    Clubs are pretty much perfect, like the way it should be.
    The city: Bridgeport , are equally detailed and slightly bigger comparing to another cities, However it was made to orientated to clubbing too much, the city always gloomy and YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE SUNSHINE NO MATTER WHAT, (So annoying), It's pretty much terrible city for nice little sims family to live in.
    If you want to play as a generic happy family in other Sun shine city, this expansion won't do much to you, except for adding butler, and some new skills for sims to develop, and new furniture as usual.
    (Extra's: Check out a user-made contents, Jazz club, Sport bars are made possible by this expansion, take a look at this gorgeous example : Search user made city called "Los Aniegos")
  10. Dec 29, 2010
    I love the sims, sims 2, and sims 3, so obviously I have this game. Now I love how you can have bands, bartenders, butlers, and my favorite vampires. It's nice that you can have more hair, clothes, and hot tubs. I got really annoyed with the paparazzi's and celebrity stars when I wanted normal sims.
  11. Nov 1, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I've had the sims since the original Sims came out, oh so long ago. There have been good expansion packs, decent and even some bordline worthless ones, but The Sims 3 LATE NIGHT is definitely not one of those.
    There are improved details such as adjusting the breast size, and the muscle defintion, as well as the including of living in apartments yet again. I would say that this expansion pack is easily one of the best to come out for the Sims 3 series.
    Includes the ability to become a celebrity, going to clubs, and alot of other cool new features, this expansion pack is definitely worth the 50 bucks.
  12. Oct 30, 2010
    The newest expansion pack for the sims 3 was something that many fans felt was overdue. However, with development time and money, it's a little unpractical for fans to expect that a game like the sims 3 would have "everything" right at release from sims 2 and all of its expansions. That said, lets talk about the newest expansion, Late Night, for the Sims 3! I was one of the many that justThe newest expansion pack for the sims 3 was something that many fans felt was overdue. However, with development time and money, it's a little unpractical for fans to expect that a game like the sims 3 would have "everything" right at release from sims 2 and all of its expansions. That said, lets talk about the newest expansion, Late Night, for the Sims 3! I was one of the many that just couldn't WAIT for vampires to be added again, and I thought that the way vamps were done in this version was excellent. I am finding a few bugs with the initial release, however, but that's to be expected. Given a patch or two, I'm sure the kinks will be worked out. I agree with what another fan has posted about the game, however, in that it takes NO effort to become a celebrity or a vampire. It's all about the people you know! In can really be too easy, but as a life simulation game you are calling the shots when it comes to getting there, so it's not like "everyone" you meet will be a celeb or a vamp. It's a matter of personal choice in you, so if you want celebs to be untouchable then don't strive to impress them with your active sim (sims, I don't believe, will automatically try to impress other celebs). To me, that's as good as an answer as any. The other additional things, like the new sliders (breast and muscle definition) and the adjustable wall deco, and more, are great to have, and the breast slider is pretty daring of EA to feel comfortable with releasing! IMO the moding community has definitely taken strides to do this themselves, with some great success, so the fact EA is LISTENING to us is great to see, but for some it may have come too late. IMO, it's great to know that some of our requests aren't falling on deaf ears. Personally I thought it would have been cool if, for being a vampire, you gained access to a special skill (vampire power skill) that, as you gained more skill with it, unlocked additional powers for your vamp. That would have pleased a lot of fans of vampire lore and made a LOT of sense. I recommend that any more "special" sims (mummy, sim bots, etc) also get something to in additional too, because once you've "gotten" them their novelty can quickly ware off. Having all the powers at start is cool, but something more to look forward once we got there would also be cool too!

All in all, the expansion gets a 9/10 b/c of the great content in the game as well as EA's little "daring" additions. It should really get an 8 or a 7 because EA hasn't exactly done anything new here, as some fans would say these new things were "long overdue." I gave it a 9, however, because EA demonstrated that they could be listening to our requests and the expansion IS fun to play (additional cool things: skyscrapers!). In closing, I think this was a success (it'll definitely be a fan favorite) but gents feel free to be more creative with the "mechanics" of your next expansion. I'm sure everyone is expecting pets pretty soon, but, hey, we want you to please us but still surprise us ya know? ;)
  13. Oct 29, 2010
    I've been a fan of the Sims series since The Sims, so I recognize the stuff in Late Night that showed up originally in old expansions. That doesn't detract from how much I'm enjoying Late Night, though. If anything, I'm glad to have back aspects of the old expansions that I had missed, but incorporated into The Sims 3, which is much more user-friendly and enjoyable than The Sims or TheI've been a fan of the Sims series since The Sims, so I recognize the stuff in Late Night that showed up originally in old expansions. That doesn't detract from how much I'm enjoying Late Night, though. If anything, I'm glad to have back aspects of the old expansions that I had missed, but incorporated into The Sims 3, which is much more user-friendly and enjoyable than The Sims or The Sims 2. I really missed The Sims Superstar, so it's nice to have the celebrities back from that. I wish there was more of the functionality from Superstar, though, where you could make your Sims model and choose how to act. I think becoming a celebrity in Late Night is a bit too easy. I just sent my Sim out and had her chat with a celebrity, and Impressing the celebrity was easy and gave me a celebrity point myself. I figured the existing celebrities would be harder to Impress, like the Impress attempt wouldn't work every time, but so far it has for me. I have my Sim talk about her wealth, skills she's good at, that sort of thing, and once I've done this a couple times, I can fully Impress the celebrity they're talking with. Impress just a few celebrities and you've earned at least 2 stars of celebrity points yourself. With the ease of this, I'm going to end up with all my Sims being celebrities, which takes away from the glamour of it because it's not that exclusive or difficult. The same for the vampire thing. I just had my girl talk with an existing vampire, talked with her repeatedly for two nights, and then they were Friends. Then I asked just one time if the vampire would turn me and she agreed immediately. Boom, I get bitten and like two days later, I'm a vamp myself. Too easy. I'd like to have to put more effort into becoming a vampire or a celebrity so that the position is more exclusive. Also, as a vampire, I hoped I would have special socialization options with other vampires, but I haven't seen any. I don't seem to respond to fellow vampires any differently than normal Sims. Seems like we should have our own lingo, our own mannerisms, and our own socialization options. We have the club, Plasma 501, but even there I saw non-vampires. I was hoping vampires alone would be able to get into the club, but even that isn't exclusive. Basically, my biggest problems with this expansion are that acquiring the new statuses (celebrity, vampire) is too easy and quick of a process, and once you obtain it, there isn't enough stuff special between you and the others in the group. Celebrities are a bit better than vampires in this regard. When you talk to another celebrity, he'll acknowledge you with "it's nice to talk to another celebrity like myself". My vampires need to be able to chuckle about foolish mortals together or something. :( Collapse
  14. Oct 29, 2010

1. Feb 9, 2011
    With its emphasis on the merriment of nightlife, Late Night is the most electrifying jolt to Sims 3 everyday sameness that can be found.
  2. Jan 11, 2011
    Another decent expansion, but it could have been much better. It turns out that virtual celebrities are much less interesting than their real world counterparts. Fortunately the pack contains a lot of extra content as well.
  3. Dec 23, 2010
    The Russian subtitle of this game is "At Twilight", and it gives a pretty clear idea of where EA was going with Late Night. If you're not into vampires and are not in a hurry to leave the suburbs, you won't miss this expansion at all.