The Sims 3 Supernatural PC

6.3

1. Apr 12, 2015
    Essa expansão é uma explosão de variedades, imagine você se tornar um bruxo, lobisomem ou até meso um espírito? Gente, essa expansão é fenomenal e merecia o sucesso que não teve.
  2. Nov 26, 2013
    Played it for a while but don't like it. The supernatural things are a little away from the sims theme. And I seldom use the stuff this expansion provides during the game.
  3. Oct 25, 2013
    I can remember being excited for this game when I first saw it, but when you play the game barely anything is different it's the same as before just with different creatures to play as.
  4. Mar 13, 2013
    this expansion is great it adds sweet fairies and nice witches and warewolves to which can be furless if you choose them to be. once you get this you will wonder how you lived without them in your game. if you love supernatual things you will love this. its the small things that make this game so wonderful so if you expect to get millions out of an expansion then your just searching forthis expansion is great it adds sweet fairies and nice witches and warewolves to which can be furless if you choose them to be. once you get this you will wonder how you lived without them in your game. if you love supernatual things you will love this. its the small things that make this game so wonderful so if you expect to get millions out of an expansion then your just searching for quantity. sims 3 is quality not quantity Expand
  5. Nov 10, 2012
    i think the game was pretty fun and u can trool other sims in the town with ur powers!!! but i think they should actually create a complely differnet town (a wizard world those kind of places) instead of almost the excatly the same town as before.
  6. Oct 18, 2012
    I liked the game despite a little escape from the reality of The Sims and goal of the game is cool I as a fan of Harry Potter created many wizarding families loved the gameplay of Werewolves liked fairies and vampires do not come close, but the game 's cool, brought tons of things as objects and a new and beautiful city
  7. Sep 30, 2012
    With tons of new features adding more variety and fun, whilst managing not to stray too far from what we are used to this is one of the best expansions for The Sims 3.
    EA are clearly aware of the glitches the game started with and have already fixed the most obvious problems. However the rest of the game offers so many fun new and magical interactions that make the game enchanting once again. EA weren't stingy when it came to the amount of new things that were added and for once the sim children were not ignored as they too can inherit powers and have new toys and outfits to choose from. This expansion is a great addition to the game and should provide any player with hours and hours of exciting new experiences and opportunities to live through their Sims.
  8. Sep 20, 2012
    I've witnessed a lot of disappointments as a gamer, Lost Planet 2, Duke Nukem Forever, and recently Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. But now, The Sims 3: Supernatural is one of them. The concept of picking a supernatural being and living out life showed much promise. Unfortunately, this game falls short of that promise. Let us start with the good. It's a Sims game, there is a lot of varietyI've witnessed a lot of disappointments as a gamer, Lost Planet 2, Duke Nukem Forever, and recently Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. But now, The Sims 3: Supernatural is one of them. The concept of picking a supernatural being and living out life showed much promise. Unfortunately, this game falls short of that promise. Let us start with the good. It's a Sims game, there is a lot of variety and things to do. There are new things to do which add more variety. That's about it. The good things fail to outweigh the bad things. There are new things to expect such as, furniture, clothes, and hair; but none of those options really excited me. There are new "races" of playable werewolves and fairies. Again, these options did not excite me. There is a spell system but it's not as robust as it should be. Also, (and I also hope you never hear these words leave my mouth again) the zombies are so annoying that the game would be better off WITHOUT the zombies! RAM issues are also constant. I've had the game crash on me multiple times and the game stutters when things get crazy. If you're a Sims fan don't pick this up, just stick to The Sims 3 for a Sims fix.
  9. Oct 18, 2012

1. Jan 3, 2013
    Just what the witchdoctor ordered: no matter what supernatural doppelganger – from the scary to the mysterious to the mischievous ‑ gamers choose, there is ample magically macabre monstrous adventures to explore in the eerie enclave of Moonlight Falls.
  2. Games Master UK
    Nov 25, 2012
    No more excuse to create your very own Bella and Edward. [Christmas 2012, p.94]
  3. Nov 10, 2012
    The Sims 3 Supernatural is by far the most engaging expansion pack yet with its variety of quirky and magical-inspired gameplay features. While most of the content feels at home in the Sims world, the inclusion of some elements such as fairies and zombies are questionable. No matter if one loves or hates the idea of magic in The Sims 3, Supernatural adds a great deal of varied, worthwhile, and most importantly, entertaining content.