The Sims 3: University Life PC

7.0

1. Jul 18, 2013
    A mediocre addition to the game, allowing you to play the school minigame except with older sims. It's a repetitive and very lacking addition, with the best being the rebel-jock-nerd spectrum of social life.
  2. Mar 11, 2013
    I play the Sims 3 for hours almost every day, and I just recently bought this expansion pack. Although it is fun the first few times, the "university life" experience gets boring and repetitive. I would still recommend you buy it if you enjoy the Sims, because it does add a lot more experiences into the game. But the whole university thing isn't that great. I would just buy the expansionI play the Sims 3 for hours almost every day, and I just recently bought this expansion pack. Although it is fun the first few times, the "university life" experience gets boring and repetitive. I would still recommend you buy it if you enjoy the Sims, because it does add a lot more experiences into the game. But the whole university thing isn't that great. I would just buy the expansion for the new features. Especially the "heat of the moment kiss." It's adorable! I also really enjoy the blogging app that comes with the new smart phone. It really lets you get involved with your Sims, as opposed to just controlling their actions. Expand
  3. Nov 26, 2013
    Can't really see the point of this expansion. This could be another game. No need to establish another world outside the sims. And the university... is so boring.
  4. Feb 12, 2014
    A lot of people have been anticipating for this game for a long time and I think it could've been made better.
    The first time you enter the university it's a lot of fun, but the second time already gets boring and repetitive.
    There are many new clothing/hair options which are really good, and the social networking is fun although it gets a bit annoying when your sim won't leave the phone. Worth buying if you have a lot of money or really
    want your sims to attend university I guess.

1. May 31, 2013
    All in all, The Sims 3: University Life is another fun addition to the The Sims 3 collection, and it adds a lot of new stuff to do. University Life would have been better served if it had been released earlier, as going to college is more important and interesting in a Sim's life than, say, werewolves.
  2. May 29, 2013
    Longtime Sims gamers won't mind heading back to school again with plenty of new educational experiences and places to socially explore with a revisiting of those school days gone by or experiencing it in tandem with current college life, depending on the age of the gamer.
  3. Apr 24, 2013
    It's better than Seasons, but it's not game-changing. If anything, this just serves as a sign that the series is getting long in the tooth, and EA needs to think about releasing a complete edition to make all of this stuff more accessible to more players.