7.7

1. YokoshimaG.
    Mar 6, 2002
    I didn't even played it yet, and just because the pics make it look so fun, I GIVE IT A 10!!
  2. DaiPhamH.
    Feb 1, 2002
    It's a fantastic game I've played.
  3. MojoB.
    Feb 2, 2002
    Good but gets boring.
  4. HannahD.
    Feb 1, 2002
    It's a really cool game.
  5. JamieH.
    Mar 21, 2002
    It's one of the best games I have ever played on and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good game to play on right now!!!
  6. LeeB.
    Mar 25, 2002
    Fun.
  7. MeganW.
    Mar 29, 2002
    Cool good fun.
  8. PollyT.
    Mar 3, 2002
    I have all the Sim games every 1, and this is the best and i love it and it is the best and here is a tip, move_objects on is a really cool cheat, you can build out of bounds and destroy all your rubbish. This game deserves 10 out of 10! Ps: if you come back again Hannah D, are you in 7I?
  9. MarcosE.
    May 8, 2002
    Good flat out fun.
  10. GorthG.
    Jul 8, 2002
    It's pretty cool.
  11. BradB.
    Sep 13, 2003
    This game is one of the best games I have ever played.
  12. TerryD.
    Dec 8, 2001
    Really Cool Game, That kicks in being able to go downtown and find yourself some hot loving.
  13. JessicaO.
    Jan 1, 2002
    The best expansion for The Sims yet! Although I swear it costs a little to much.
  14. SallyD.
    Jan 26, 2002
    How come it is SO HARD to get a date?!!
  15. NooraZ.
    Jan 3, 2002
    An expansion pack that does what it says on the box - expand. True it does not overcome the inherent problems with The Sims' gameplay but hey, it's definitely a humongous leap in the right direction where we get to experience greater nuances, subtleties within the wonderful world of Sims. To be honest, I hadn't played The Sims in a while, till I got Hot Date, and whammo! It An expansion pack that does what it says on the box - expand. True it does not overcome the inherent problems with The Sims' gameplay but hey, it's definitely a humongous leap in the right direction where we get to experience greater nuances, subtleties within the wonderful world of Sims. To be honest, I hadn't played The Sims in a while, till I got Hot Date, and whammo! It put all the magic and a lot more zing back into it. It has really opened up dimensions. Worthwhile game that will just keep going on and on. Expand
  16. AllisonC.
    Mar 12, 2002
    If you like the sims you'll love this game much more
  17. NeilK.
    Mar 29, 2002
    I love this game and can play on it for hours non stop, but it can get slightly boring if over-played, and are there any proper cheats except "rosebud" =1000 simoleans.
  18. JohnnyD.
    May 8, 2002
    Good for a while but is hard to get friends.
  19. MaximanusP.
    Aug 29, 2002
    Cool... but if you interact too much with the same sex.. you can end up being a bi in the game..
  20. CassieL.
    Sep 30, 2003
    The Sims Hot Date, is so addictive once you play for the first time your hooked plus they have awesome websites you can get downloads from and wam your fun is even greater but without all those fancy downloads it is still the greatist game ever created , the sims hot date is the definition of a great time.
  21. PeterS.
    Apr 29, 2004
    I think the Sims are the best cause u can make cheats to make them nude and get more money. Man i got lots or games of the sims and its totaly the best game i have eva played.I like it cause u can make dem have sex witch u have babies
  22. Mandi
    Jan 2, 2005
    It is the best game ever its so addicting i luv it its fun for all ages.
  23. Andrea
    Mar 12, 2005
    All the sims games rock. But this one isn't as good because c'mon HOT DATE! But the game is really well!!!...All the sims rock!!
  24. ShenelleE.
    Dec 29, 2001
    Although it's hard to keep the sims happy with there everyday life in such a short time the game rulz..me and my brother spend hours playing it..keep up the good work.
  25. PaigeK.
    Jan 28, 2004
    It has awesome gameplay. I've been out off school all week, so i've literally have been playing it all week. It soooo seducive, sorda like a little 8 year-old boy around michael jackson (except in a non-sexual way)
  26. ChelsyF.
    Sep 28, 2005
    The Sims is an awesome game and with Hot Date it only makes it better. You can do so much more its really kewl. If i could i would play it longer then i do.
  27. Haha
    Sep 28, 2005
    This is a good game and is really fun you can do so much different stuff than on just the original one. I like the sex part.

1. Adds some needed worldly interaction into The Sims, which is a welcome addition to the game.
  2. It sounds stupid, and in many ways it is, but it's pulled off with so much style and flair it's impossible not to be seduced by its charms.
  3. By incorporating not only new things to do, but new ways to do them, this add-on raises the level of the whole game, in a manner far beyond that of earlier expansions.