8.3

1. OmarMaualanaB.
    Aug 5, 2003
    This game is the best for me...
  2. PamC.
    May 20, 2003
    I Love it.
  3. Stev;-]
    Mar 18, 2004
    How many more add ons for this stupid game?...come on..enoughs enough!!! This is a dead set silly minors game.
  4. Courts
    Mar 18, 2004
    This is a great game. Every Sims game so far has really impressed me. This would be great for everyone looking for excitement and hours of fun. I loved it.
  5. DanielN.
    Dec 13, 2003
    Great, it gives the sims a good change, as everyone can sit down without needing a game, but with superstar you can do so much more. It slows down if you have all the expansions though.
  6. MikeW.
    May 21, 2003
    Fantastic!!! It makes unleashed look trash. This is the boost The Sims needed, most were getting tired of the same old expansion packs. My favourite bit is the massage table.
  7. RyanH.
    Jul 26, 2003
    It is an awesome game i played it 24 7 for 2 weeks and killed them all yeah.
  8. SpencerS.
    Oct 2, 2004
    This is an excellent game! I recomend it for all Sims lovers. I myself have a few sims expantion pakcs such as, Unleashed, Hot date and Livin Large....but Superstar tops them all. Its fun to see all the famous celebrities such a Merlin Monroe, Avril Lavegne and many more. However....one of the many problems i have with my sims is their social abbilities and in Superstar you need to be This is an excellent game! I recomend it for all Sims lovers. I myself have a few sims expantion pakcs such as, Unleashed, Hot date and Livin Large....but Superstar tops them all. Its fun to see all the famous celebrities such a Merlin Monroe, Avril Lavegne and many more. However....one of the many problems i have with my sims is their social abbilities and in Superstar you need to be good at making friends with celebtrities in order to clim up the fame food chain. But overall i think this game is good for everyone! Expand
  9. VincentH.
    May 24, 2004
    It's a great game, a cool game, very good.
  10. Maria
    May 25, 2005
    It is nice but itz not workin properly! Sumtimes the disc tells me that there's no data which is stupid! Sometimes it works other times it doesn't. It started doin these stuff when i added superstar 2 it! Nice game but got technical defects i believe!
  11. MafiaGuy
    Nov 3, 2003
    Let's not spoil this record of straight 10s - this game rawks!

1. As an added treat for fans of this area of The Sims, Superstar features new simlish phrases to go along with the new careers in entertainment, most notable among these being simlish singing.
  2. With one new rich location and a lot of opportunities to enter show-business, playing Superstar can be an interesting venture.
  3. The huge amount of new objects, interactions, and locations ensure that you’ll get your money’s worth out of the deal.