8.4

1. Sep 7, 2012
    Once again, i have to give another The Walking Dead Episode a full 10. In my books, i've never felt a stronger connection to the wellbeing of a character than that with clementine. As for the Episode: Its absolutely amazing once again.. i can't wait for it to see how it all turns out
  2. Sep 1, 2012
    Things really went crazy in this episode. As food and paranoia becomes a serious issue, the people around you that you trust are now in a situation worse than ever before. Drama, death, chaos and unthinkable things will happen. This episode builds upon the two already amazing episodes before it. It tells a story that captured me and the characters around me made it feel almost real. Telltale games have a masterpiece right here and it's getting better and better by each episode Expand
  3. Sep 17, 2012
    I won't touch on what happens as I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but there were several instances which were emotionally powerful and well done. I think some of the criticism that there is no "right" choice is true enough, but misses the point. Thematically, Walking Dead is very, very dark, and I think when all is said and done, there won't be a happily ever after ending regardless of what you chose. If only the show could be this good. Expand
  4. Oct 7, 2012
    Telltale really got overboard with this episode. Really dramatic things happen here and it makes ep1 and 2 seem calm in comparison. Things will happen that will shock you especially if you've grown attached to this group of survivors. My only real complaint is about really choppy frame-rate at times, but that bug haunts all games of this series.
  5. Oct 24, 2012
    While people disappointed that their choices don't hold the weight they thought they did are likely right, it doesn't change the fact that personally I have never been more shocked or moved by a game than I was in episode 3. For that alone it deserves an excellent rating. Regardless of whether this is a movie or a game it's a damn good one.
  6. Sep 2, 2012
    Honestly, if this doesn't deserve an almost perfect review, then I don't know what does. The story is literally incredible. Every 5 minutes something you completely don't expect happens. Everything is right. There's so much to write about the game, but simply put... it has to be the best I've ever played. If you expect to play this episode over two, maybe three days, it's not gonna happen. You're going to be glued to the seat until the very end. The only thing that stopped me from giving it 10/10 is the fact that it's so short. I easily could've been playing this for 6 hours non stop. Great overall. Collapse
  7. Koo
    Dec 29, 2012
    Oftentimes the middle episodes are the weakest, be it a TV show or an episode video game. This is not the case with The Walking Dead: Episode 3. I enjoyed this episode as much as the other 4 (I just completed episode 5, the last episode of season 1) and it stands up well on its own. Another chapter of a brilliantly well done video game. Recommended.
  8. Nov 11, 2012
    yet again telltale bring out another great episode of walking dead i was completely blown away i did not expect event of what happen in the game transpire each time i think something going to happen it does not happen way i thought it will be...

Now it ended i expect next chapter to be as good
  9. Nov 25, 2012
    Telltale earned a fan with this game. It is simply amazing, one of the best game experiences Ive ever had. Metacritic is making me write more but nothing else needs to be said.
  10. Sep 2, 2012

Perfect storyline, strong emotions and connection to previous episodes – adventure series of The Walking Dead grows better and better with every new part. [Oct 2012]
  2. Oct 24, 2012
    This is better - so much better - than the AMC series, and it's quickly become some of the most essential gaming of this, or indeed any other, year. [Dec 2012, p.90]
  3. Oct 24, 2012
    If you hate sadness and heartache, then Long Road Ahead is not for you. This is a journey fraught with triumphs and setbacks, often happening simultaneously. This is yet another strong episode that reinforces my opinion that The Walking Dead is one of the best games of the year!