9.3

1. Oct 18, 2017
    The most overrated game in history, it's not bad but nowhere good as filthy casuals make you believe. Combat is and has been problem with previous witcher games, epecially combat animations they're horrible,jump spin attack animation alone is enough to knock one point from this game rating. Even with much better combat and combat animations this game isn't close to 10/10 because of otherThe most overrated game in history, it's not bad but nowhere good as filthy casuals make you believe. Combat is and has been problem with previous witcher games, epecially combat animations they're horrible,jump spin attack animation alone is enough to knock one point from this game rating. Even with much better combat and combat animations this game isn't close to 10/10 because of other problem like borign talents and items, finding legendary items is like very underwhelming. Tho main story has quality side quests are overrated, I've heard a lot of about side quests but kinda like in kindoms of amalur it's few big side quests and rest is meh. After 20+ hrs into this game I gave up trying to find out what's so good about this game. Expand
  2. Oct 17, 2017
    Rating The Witcher 3 seems quite difficult. I have the utmost respect for all the work that went into this game. It contains a moderate amount of great ideas and fun content that seems personal and passionate, which is a true gift to gamers nowadays considering the excel-sheet game-design of current "AAA"-titles. But those fun pieces are overshadowed by design decisions that throw themRating The Witcher 3 seems quite difficult. I have the utmost respect for all the work that went into this game. It contains a moderate amount of great ideas and fun content that seems personal and passionate, which is a true gift to gamers nowadays considering the excel-sheet game-design of current "AAA"-titles. But those fun pieces are overshadowed by design decisions that throw them into a melange that, at least in my opinion, is pretty much drab and humdrum. The sum is less than it's parts. In the end, I couldn't get myself to finish the game despite trying several times.

The Good:
    - Astonishing level-art, great models and textures (Novigrad is frickin' massive)
    - Witty episodes in-between (returning a goat; herding pigs; rock trolls; some dialogues)
    - Quest design being tied to story elements; solving mysteries.

The Disputed
    - Story:
    Overall, its tone, atmosphere, and mentality seemed more in accordance with (the popular) "Games of Thrones" than with the spirit of its own subject. My guess is: that's the reason why this game is so popular: so "dark", so "grown up". Therefore the game's story is a grimdark succession of tragedy after tragedy. Tragedy no matter what. Why? Because of drama. Want to save children? Then other children will die. Want to be diplomatic? Can't be, everyone's corrupt. Want to survive? Kill or be killed. It's this monotonous "human nature is **** " and all around edginess ("you gotta be a dirtbag yourself") that's now copied by every major player in the media industry, be it television, films or games... smells like teen spirit.

Yes, there also was one such tragic quest-line in the Witcher 2, a game I really liked, but that's the difference: If you repeat this concept again and again and make it your one trick pony, it gets artificial and melodramatic. Besides, while the concept of neutrality was a really interesting topic in the books and also the first 2 games, in the third game Geralt's options to act neutral seemed reduced to Geralt behaving like a stone-cold mercenary, a calculating entrepeneur, regrettably.

The Witcher novels, as far as I remember, manage a nuanced balance of "dark" and "light" content. At it's core they also convey a lot of gritty humour, sober human warmth and friendship, exciting (i.e. NOT depressing) adventures and tales, and a lot of eroticism (there even was a testimonial from Playboy magazine on the back of the first book). In Comparison, humour, adventure, friendship, and eroticism became a minor aspect of the Witcher 3, whereas the grimdark gore and edginess went into overdrive. Alas, it's also the reason I couldn't really get into the story, I'm no fan of GoT and its grimdark dramatically dramatic drama.

The Bad
    - Stuff to do all over the place: What to do with the (literal) hundreds of "points of interests", and how to react to the (literal) tens of thousands lootable herbs all over the place? When and what to gather? Gather them at all? Is it worthwhile? I'd say: No. You thought Zelda BotW's krog seeds were a completionists nightmare, well, you haven't seen this.
    - How to get to all these places? The game is designed in a way that the only efficient method to get to places is looking at the mini-map and following the dotted line leading you to your next spot or quest. While the scenery you walk or ride through is nice, it's just that: scenery, empty scenery. I wonder how much time players have spend looking at that dotted line on the mini-map. I wish there was an eye-tracking study about this.
    - There's so many "NPCs". But except story NPCs and merchants, you can't interact with any of them, which seems kinda odd. There's whole villages with no NPCs to talk to, just "models" walking around. The term "NPC" is misleading in this case, it's more like "bots" or just part of the non-interactive scenery, like trees.
    - Loot. Generic, random loot everywhere. Besides the witcher gear quests, there's no "artifacts" or truly special items to discover.

- All of this adds up to: Aside from the story quests there's no real discoveries to be made, no feeling of adventure, no real incentive to explore the open world. And while I do not know the look and location of many villages in this game or the nooks and crannies of Novigrad, I remember the layout of the mini map quite well.
    - Combat and moving around the world. There are a lot of other reviews that already cover this topic in all its particulars.

Summary / tl;dr:
    If you're a fan of GoT-style stories, don't mind spectating Geralt's dot as it travels around the minimap to your next story dialogue, and fancy your combat to be rolling and pirouetting, than there's some fun to be had with The Witcher 3 and some beautiful sceneries to be seen.
  3. Oct 17, 2017
    Huge, open world. Epic story line. Memorable characters. Very good combat system.
    Maybe year 2018 will change this state but as for now it's the best RPG ever created.
  4. Oct 16, 2017
    Ведьмак 3 - это одна из божественных игр последних лет, я проходил её часами по несколько раз и не мог оторваться от этого чудесного мира. Можно сказать, что я полюбил этот мир больше чем реальность. Ведьмак 3 - это огромный открытый мир, который реально интересно исследовать, также хорошо продуманный и поданный сюжет, в котором интересно изучать все ветки диалогов и тем самымВедьмак 3 - это одна из божественных игр последних лет, я проходил её часами по несколько раз и не мог оторваться от этого чудесного мира. Можно сказать, что я полюбил этот мир больше чем реальность. Ведьмак 3 - это огромный открытый мир, который реально интересно исследовать, также хорошо продуманный и поданный сюжет, в котором интересно изучать все ветки диалогов и тем самым переигрывать различные моменты снова и снова. Да и в целом в игре полно зрелищных моментов, от которых по спине проходят мурашки, и появляются нотки ностальгии. Одним словом Goty 12/10. Expand
  5. Oct 13, 2017
    Simply the best Action RPG, though the main thing in "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" is not even its perfect gameplay, but the story itself. You should try it even if you don't like the genre, because maybe you will like it after playing this.
  6. Oct 7, 2017
    The best game of current decade. You can play it wherever PC or consoles, it doesn't really matter, this game will hook you up and never let you drop it till the end. Masterpiece.
  7. Oct 4, 2017
    This is a must play for quite everyone.
    Here's a list of pro and cons and then a more "in depth" review.
    PRO: +Huge world in which you can roam around freely +Build variety is on top, you can play the game in a lot of different ways +Quest and story are good and intresting +TONS of content. I've just finished the main game and it took me around 70+ hours. I havent completed all
    This is a must play for quite everyone.
    Here's a list of pro and cons and then a more "in depth" review.

PRO:
    +Huge world in which you can roam around freely
    +Build variety is on top, you can play the game in a lot of different ways
    +Quest and story are good and intresting
    +TONS of content. I've just finished the main game and it took me around 70+ hours. I havent completed all sidequests, or contracts or the DLCs (that i heard are extremely good and long)
    +Gwent

Cons:
    -It is too easy maybe

So, the review.
    The Witcher 3 is an open world action rpg and it is extremely good at both.
    First the open world part: You'll get something like 3 major areas in which you can go exploring and when i say three think about each one of them like the entire map of Fallout 3 or something like that. Every area has it's own ecosystem, its enviroment and its tradition. And in this huge, good looking and realistic map you'll have ALWAYS something to do because it is litterally filled with point of interest like hidden treasures or monsters caves and so on.
    I think you could easily spend 5 hours completing the PoI just of the prologue area (that is the smaller).
    And it is quite useful to do that because you'll get loot (swords, formulas ecc.) and EXP while fighting monsters gives you something like 1xp point per kill.

Now for the Action part:
    The game is fast paced, especially if you go for a fast attack build like i did. You'll be spamming the right click every second. It is fun, there are a lot of non human enemies and unique bosses / minibosses. The problem is it can get quite to easy if you do every sidequest/contract and level up or if you use sick combos that can brake the game.
    Also it rarely forces you to really think about what to do in fights since you usually fights the same kind of enemy in every encounter and rarely different kinds in the same fight.
    Still quite fun because you have a lot of options at your disposal: attacks (both fast and heavy), signs, bombs, potions and so on.

And last the RPG part:
    Is fantastic. One of the best thing of the game. Almost EVERY choice you take will change something sooner or later. I completed a quest in the begging just to discover 30 hours later that i could use the ending of that quest to convince an NPC to help because i was good.
    You can help your friends in the sidequests and they will remember. It is great. just great.
    Also you can roleplay the fight style you'd like more thanks to a TONS of skills that you can pick at every level you gain.

conclusion:
    Is one of the best Open world RPG i've ever played.
  8. Oct 3, 2017
    █▀▀ㅤ █ ㅤ █ㅤ █ㅤ █ㅤ▀▀█▀▀ㅤㅤ█ㅤ █ㅤ █▀▀▄
    ▀▀█ㅤ█▀▀█ㅤ █ㅤ █ㅤ ㅤ █ㅤㅤㅤ █ ㅤ █ㅤ █ ㅤ █
    ▀▀▀ㅤ▀ ㅤ▀ㅤ ▀▀▀▀ㅤㅤ ▀ㅤㅤ ㅤ ▀▀▀▀ㅤ █▀▀   ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▄▀▀▄ㅤ█▀▀▄ㅤ █▀▀▄ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ█▄▄█ㅤ█ ㅤ █ㅤ█ ㅤ █ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ█ㅤ █ㅤ█ ㅤ █ㅤ█▄▄▀ ─────███────██ ──────████───███ ────────████──███ ─────────████─█████ ████████──█████████ ████████████████████ ████████████████████ █████████████████████ █████████████████████ █████████████████████
    █▀▀ㅤ █ ㅤ █ㅤ █ㅤ █ㅤ▀▀█▀▀ㅤㅤ█ㅤ █ㅤ █▀▀▄

──────████
    ─────████

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ▀▀█▀▀ㅤ█▀▀█ㅤ█ㅤ▄█ㅤ█▀▀
    ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ█ ㅤㅤ█▄▄█ㅤ█▀▀▄ ㅤ█▀▀
    ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ▀ㅤ ㅤ▀ㅤ ▀ㅤ▀ㅤㅤ▀ㅤ▀▀▀ █▀▄▀█ㅤ█ ㅤ █ㅤ ㅤ█▀▄▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ █ ㅤ █ㅤ█ █─▀─█ㅤ█▄▄█ㅤㅤ █─▀─█ █ ㅤ █ █ ㅤ █ █▀▀ █▄▄█ㅤ█ █ㅤㅤ █ㅤ▄▄▄█ㅤ ㅤ█ㅤㅤ█ ─▀▀ ─ ▀ ㅤ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ㅤ▄
  9. Sep 26, 2017
    After playing through some more Witcher 3 after a total new PC build, I changed my review. Great game now that Geralt is a little more responsive with more PC power. He still has some of the worst controls of any game I've played in awhile with keyboard mouse or controller. Try and get him to move one step forward. Go ahead and try. It's nearly impossible. Try and get him to standAfter playing through some more Witcher 3 after a total new PC build, I changed my review. Great game now that Geralt is a little more responsive with more PC power. He still has some of the worst controls of any game I've played in awhile with keyboard mouse or controller. Try and get him to move one step forward. Go ahead and try. It's nearly impossible. Try and get him to stand still while attacking. Like just take a swipe or a swing or something while standing still. Also impossible. He leaps around like a wounded duck during combat. Weird and a step back in the genre when games like Assassin Creed and Shadows of Mordor give you near perfect control.
    The graphics may be the best I've seen in any game. However, why are the trees constantly blowing like an F3 hurricane is moments from hitting land. Yeah it's cool that all of the trees and shrubs move dynamically like that. But all day and night during even sunny weather? Chill, devs, chill.
    I love that when you hunt monsters, each target is a completely different creature with its own lore, strengths and weaknesses. Those fights are usually the most exciting.
    Gwent is a really simple card game where collecting the cards can be kind of addicting at first, but remember you are on a time sensitive mission to save your daughter/friend/girl. No time for that stuff . Mission tracking is very helpful. No time wasted searching for quest locations.
    There's lots to find exploring the map. Once you are a few levels higher than your mission requirements the game becomes easy as pie, as is the case with most RPGs. The signs the witcher can use in combat are mostly useless and I usually win most of my fights with dodging and striking at the right time or ya know.... flopping around like a wounded duck. ;)
    Fun, beautiful game, but not as ground breaking as people claim.
  10. Sep 26, 2017
    yo había jugado the witcher el 1 y odie su jugabilidad luego vi tantos buenos comentarios del 3 que me decidí a comprarlo y no me arrepiento vale cada centavo es una obra maestra echa videojuego el mejor de los mejores definitivamente jugabilidad historia gráficas contenido es un 10/10
  11. Sep 24, 2017
    one of the most awesome games I have played in a while!!!!
    recommended, looking forward to playing the expansions.
    Only thing is talent builds are hard without having examples, but with internet you can find help easily
  12. Sep 23, 2017
    The game looks fabulous and sounds great. Set pieces great. I'm just tired of "forgetting" my skills and power between games. First chapel thing out of the first village? BOOM! Arse kicked by a stupid wraith or some such. "red" enemy.... *expletive deleted*.

The first Witcher game was forgiven a lot, because did a lot of other stuff nicely. But CDPR have a LOT more resources now and by #3 all the pretty visuals in the world do not make up for what is more of a reboot than sequel for a character who looks and sounds awesome but handles like a truck, not someone with Jedi reflexes.
  13. Sep 10, 2017
    If you can plz explain to me how a convoluted Shadow of Mordor clone deserves more than a 0/10 then go for it buddy. I enjoy complex RPG's with complex elements to them, The "witcher" is simply but a psuedo complex so called RPG ( the witcher being a hack and slash a genre that deserves no praise what so ever). This little number is nothing like Skyrim, Skyrim being the creme de la cremeIf you can plz explain to me how a convoluted Shadow of Mordor clone deserves more than a 0/10 then go for it buddy. I enjoy complex RPG's with complex elements to them, The "witcher" is simply but a psuedo complex so called RPG ( the witcher being a hack and slash a genre that deserves no praise what so ever). This little number is nothing like Skyrim, Skyrim being the creme de la creme of truly great RPG's. Some people have dismissed Skyrim and I believe that is because they do not understand the complexity of genuinely complex games and that is a sad moment, when people cannot recognize greatness. Expand
  14. Sep 8, 2017
    Not so often you can find so good action game (its not so much RPG as others say - except for the talking part). Story is good, details are awesome, fights are epic .. except for the wolf pack parts.
  15. Aug 28, 2017
    Game of the generation, at least up until now. Won't be easy to surpass this. It is a great rpg, with stellar production values, a great open world to explore, a phenomenal story and lore, sidequest that don't fill like mmorpg filler busywork. It is a very, very long game, but you won't get bored. Combat is quite fun. All in all, an example of what fantasy rpgs should be.
  16. Aug 28, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt this game is just something I just loved this game!!! Let's start with Geralt is a sexy man,Triss this character I liked,I would like that if she was the wife of Geralt !!! Expand
  17. Aug 24, 2017
    the witcher 3 has set the bar for rpgs incredibly high, the main story is weak but side quests are unique and mainly interesting. characters are well voiced and interesting in their own way.
  18. Aug 21, 2017
    This is very good RPG. I loved this game every moment. The story is very strong. The characters animation is very realistic. The landscape is amazing, likes an oilpainting. I very liked the quests including the sidequests, these are all creative. in my opinion there is only one mistike in this game, riding on the horse. The horse controll is really bad.
  19. Aug 19, 2017
    I don't really like the game. One of the worst RPGs I've played. I like the world and everyone in it except Geralt which I'm playing which ruins the whole game for me. I don't like his story and I don't like his voice acting. 2/10.
  20. Aug 11, 2017
    This is the best RPG game I have played to date. There is nothing that comes close to it in story line or gameplay. I played MMOs like WOW, ESO, Guildwars and this game blows it out of the water in terms of story line. This game is a lot better than the Elder Scrolls series such as Morrowind or Skyrim. The graphics on this game is so good that you will still be able to recommend this gameThis is the best RPG game I have played to date. There is nothing that comes close to it in story line or gameplay. I played MMOs like WOW, ESO, Guildwars and this game blows it out of the water in terms of story line. This game is a lot better than the Elder Scrolls series such as Morrowind or Skyrim. The graphics on this game is so good that you will still be able to recommend this game to your friends even years after release. I didn't play it until the GOTY edition came out. They have updated UI as well as how you organize your items. The world feels so alive. I can't recommend it enough. After finishing this game, I found NOTHING that comes close to it in gameplay/storyline. Can't wait until the next release from this developer. Expand
  21. Aug 10, 2017
    I'm not even close to being done with the base game and I'm sold sold sold sold. I could go on about the combat system and quests and such but the most important thing is, sometimes I find myself just stopping and feeling how fleshed out the environment is in this game. Whether I've traveled to the top of a Skellige castle in a thunderstorm or deep into the packed streets of Novigrad, theI'm not even close to being done with the base game and I'm sold sold sold sold. I could go on about the combat system and quests and such but the most important thing is, sometimes I find myself just stopping and feeling how fleshed out the environment is in this game. Whether I've traveled to the top of a Skellige castle in a thunderstorm or deep into the packed streets of Novigrad, the immersion felt is deep. Expand
  22. Aug 6, 2017
    I completly fell in love with this game. The best RPG game ever made - graphics, voice actors asspecialy polish, plot, combat, cutscenes, characters... Everything just works :D
  23. Aug 2, 2017
    Best game ever.
    After this game I went to play other stuffs and had fun, but still got the Witcher's syndrome: There won't be a game good enough that will give me the fun this game gave to me, at least until Cyberpunk 77 release.
    Pros: Ever **** thing. Con: Only one. The after Epilogue. Being able to play after the Epilogue made the game lose the immersion., but still this won't
    Best game ever.
    Pros: Ever **** thing.
    Con: Only one. The after Epilogue. Being able to play after the Epilogue made the game lose the immersion., but still this won't downgrade any single point in the score.
  24. Jul 28, 2017
    this is by far the best game ive ever played in my life i enoyed that deep story and that rich world i recomnded it for every one that like rpg games
  25. Jul 18, 2017
    One of the worst games I've ever played, solely by virtue of the completely unintuitive controls and way of interacting with the world. I'd comment on the story and quests, but found the entire experience so unenjoyable that I never got through more than a handful of them.
  26. Jul 17, 2017
    There is only one word that can describe this game. A Unique Masterpiece. Actually, I think that's more than one word. I have a better one. The word is BUY.
  27. Jul 16, 2017
    You know those games where upon finishing it, you kind of just sit back in your chair and feel sad and nostalgic because you don't know what to do with your life anymore? Well, the Witcher 3 is one of those games. No other game I've ever played has brought together such an immersive and authentic dark fantasy world. The visuals, the soundtrack, the various locales, fantastic writing andYou know those games where upon finishing it, you kind of just sit back in your chair and feel sad and nostalgic because you don't know what to do with your life anymore? Well, the Witcher 3 is one of those games. No other game I've ever played has brought together such an immersive and authentic dark fantasy world. The visuals, the soundtrack, the various locales, fantastic writing and characterisation and all the little stories, both comedic and tragic, scattered across the world of the Witcher make for quite the gaming experience.

I do have a few minor criticisms such as Eredin being a weak antagonist, and some other game elements which I feel could be improved, but there's no broad aspect of the game that I can say is outright bad or mediocre. Everything in the Witcher has been treated with utmost care and it really shows.

Prior to playing the Witcher 3, I would also highly recommend playing through the previous Witcher games, as there are many references you will otherwise not understand, and you will come to appreciate (or despise) certain characters more. While these can be recapped and explained to you through the in-game glossary, a short blurb is simply no comparison to the character development built up in two 40-hour games that came before.

Overall rating - 9.2/10
  28. Jul 13, 2017
    É provavelmente o melhor jogo já lançado e o RPG modelo para adultos. Por que para adultos? Bom, porque há tramas complexas, eventos que simulam fatos históricos medievais e não histórias muito fantásticas dos vários RPG's que temos por aí. Quando se fala que um RPG é medieval, por exemplo, eu esperava que houvesse algo realmente - historicamente falando - que me lembrasse a Idade Média,É provavelmente o melhor jogo já lançado e o RPG modelo para adultos. Por que para adultos? Bom, porque há tramas complexas, eventos que simulam fatos históricos medievais e não histórias muito fantásticas dos vários RPG's que temos por aí. Quando se fala que um RPG é medieval, por exemplo, eu esperava que houvesse algo realmente - historicamente falando - que me lembrasse a Idade Média, porém a maioria dos RPG's me pareceu fantasioso demais e sem nenhuma conexão história... mas The Witcher mudou isto. Recomendo a todos aqueles que procuram uma história bem séria e adulta.

Prós:

Gráficos lindos.
    História incrível.
    Personagens muito marcantes.
    Protagonista marcante demais.
    Trilha sonora espetacular.
    Centenas de horas BEM gastas.
    Missões secundárias maravilhosas.

Contras:

O final não é exatamente a soma de suas decisões do jogo inteira, mas de algumas decisões nas últimas dezenas de horas do jogo.
  29. Jul 9, 2017
    Very few games deserve the title of "gaming changer", and The Witcher 3 is one of those. This game is an absolute masterpiece of the RPG genre, and is the new golden standard of the genre, i will explain you why: first off, in these days, that are a lot of RPGs, but very few of them seem to understand what makes an RPG an RPG, and that is ROLEPLAY, yes it's pretty self explanatory, rpgsVery few games deserve the title of "gaming changer", and The Witcher 3 is one of those. This game is an absolute masterpiece of the RPG genre, and is the new golden standard of the genre, i will explain you why: first off, in these days, that are a lot of RPGs, but very few of them seem to understand what makes an RPG an RPG, and that is ROLEPLAY, yes it's pretty self explanatory, rpgs should always have roleplay, otherwise it's not an RPG, and that is: you need to make choices as the character, and not only as the player, and those changes need to have a tangible impact in the world around you, and on the characters, and Witcher 3 masters this, your choices have imediate and long term effects, so you have to choose carefully how you'll conduct yourself. Next topic is story, and it is very good, they take a simple premise, which is finding your long lost adopted daughter Ciri, and protecting her from an otherwordly threat that is pursuing her and they expand it to a degree of complexity with the side stories Geralt will be caught in, and the numerous mishaps in the way, that it's simply amazing. The world of the Witcher 3 is to put it simply, a masterpiece on it's own, it's the best open-world i've ever seen, it's huge, but it feels so organic and full of life, that you'll feel very, very immerse into it. The game also has one of the best cast of characters you'll ever see in a video-game, each one with it's unique and rich backstory, which, by the way, is part of the vast lore of the game. The combat is simple, but engrossing, as a witcher, Geralt has a plethora of combat choices, and an arsenal at his disposal: you have light attacks, heavy attacks, your crossbow, bombs at your disposal, magical signs, potions, decoctions, etc. all these elements combined, make for one of the most interesting combat mechanics to feature in an action-rpg. I could spend much more time listing the games pros, and believe me that are many, the only con i've ever faced in this game are some of it's bugs, but nothing game breaking was experienced by me. IMHO, this game is the best rpg games in years, and alogside another masterpiece which is Pillars of Eternity, it carries the banner of other juggernauts of the genre, such as Baldur's Gate II, Planescape Torment and Gothic 2, it is one of those games that every gamer must play, and if you're an rpg fan and haven't played this game yet, what's wrong with you? get it asap! Expand
  30. Jul 8, 2017
    This game is just amazing. The Visuals, the story, the characters. When it all comes together it is just amazing. The story is just amazing, even if you haven't played previous games or read the books, if you look up videos on YouTube about the story you will start to understand and dive in to the massive world this game has. The Side Quests aren't just go kill that, do that, its more!This game is just amazing. The Visuals, the story, the characters. When it all comes together it is just amazing. The story is just amazing, even if you haven't played previous games or read the books, if you look up videos on YouTube about the story you will start to understand and dive in to the massive world this game has. The Side Quests aren't just go kill that, do that, its more! Every side quest has a story and it will impact you. This game is just amazing and it will keep you busy for long! Expand
  31. Rgc
    Jul 4, 2017
    Well I just bought the witcher 3 because I wanted to play on pc for a better experience and without a doubt is my favorite game of the generation (I still do not play tloz breath of the wild). The best of the video game is its storyline and story that is impressive, even the side missions have a good storyline and story behind it. The soundtrack is very captivating and complements veryWell I just bought the witcher 3 because I wanted to play on pc for a better experience and without a doubt is my favorite game of the generation (I still do not play tloz breath of the wild). The best of the video game is its storyline and story that is impressive, even the side missions have a good storyline and story behind it. The soundtrack is very captivating and complements very well with the game. The gameplay is very good. The graphics look very impressive on PC but on consoles they look worse but they look great too. It is a game that I recommend to those who are lovers of the open worlds and that a videogame has an interesting, abundant and profound history. Expand
  32. Jul 2, 2017
    I played more then 200 plus hours
    I do not like the combat it is hard to defend yourself
    You cant focus on ranged combat which could have fixed the combat
    No stealth
    you cant fast travel from where you and and you first need to find a sign which gets repetitive at times
    but everything else is amazing
    Gwent
    Ceri
    GRAPHICS
    and much much much more
  33. Jun 24, 2017
    The best game which I ever played. Not one game doesn't transfer Slavic culture better. The best Action-RPG with the open world which I saw. Not in one game additional quests aren't made at such high level. The plot is excellent, graphics is fine both specification and a art component. The humour is fine, it is a pity that only Slavs will understand it. The Russian postscoring isThe best game which I ever played. Not one game doesn't transfer Slavic culture better. The best Action-RPG with the open world which I saw. Not in one game additional quests aren't made at such high level. The plot is excellent, graphics is fine both specification and a art component. The humour is fine, it is a pity that only Slavs will understand it. The Russian postscoring is excellent! (That big rarity). Expand
  34. Jun 23, 2017
    THIS WESTERN RPG IS A MASTERPIECE....it's my first Witcher game and i must say this game is amazing, from the huge detailed world, from the characters, and the story...

This is how to make a Well-made Western RPG..

AND GERALT IS BADASS >:3
  35. Jun 21, 2017
    (Single player only review)
    Story: 10
    Gameplay: 8 Characters: 10 World: 10 Music: 10 Graphics: 10 Optimization: 9 Value: 10 Art direction: 10 Enjoyment: 8 Overall: 9 Reason for score: What kept it from getting a 10 from me was the fact that there was actually too many things to do. Stopped playing after 20 hours or so since it took me that long to get out of the tutorial area
    (Single player only review)
    Story: 10
    Value: 10
    Art direction: 10
    Enjoyment: 8
    Overall: 9
    Reason for score: What kept it from getting a 10 from me was the fact that there was actually too many things to do. Stopped playing after 20 hours or so since it took me that long to get out of the tutorial area which was a problem for me since I do like to play other games and do other things in life. Only got back and finished it after using cheats and mods. This complain is purely subjective and if this type of game is for you, then more power to you.
  36. Jun 20, 2017
    I never played the witcher 1 and 2, but when i saw the trailer for the witcher 3. I was amazed.
    Then i bought and start playing the game. The story, every decision was important in the game, Even the side quests were pretty good!And graphics, free dlcs, a lot of updates to improve the game. Even now (2017) they are improving the game.Here in Brazil we pay a lot for the game, and in the pre order of the witcher 3, the game was costing just U$26 for the people that had the witcher 1 and 2.AMAZING!!
  37. Jun 19, 2017
    Graphics: 10/10

Not much to say here, it's basically the best practice for this genre. Sound: 5/10 Not bad. Not good. Overall Quite forgettable. At least decent SFX. Gameplay: 3/10 This one is really hard to judge, since the player will spend 50% of his time watching cutscenes and 45% following markers on the map. The other 5% the player will frantically spam light attacks
    Graphics: 10/10

Not much to say here, it's basically the best practice for this genre.

Sound: 5/10

Not bad. Not good. Overall Quite forgettable. At least decent SFX.

Gameplay: 3/10

This one is really hard to judge, since the player will spend 50% of his time watching cutscenes and 45% following markers on the map. The other 5% the player will frantically spam light attacks and stunlock every enemy to death. The pretty animations brilliantly hide the fact that the combat system couldn't be any more simplistic and free of any kind of challenge. The Character of Geralt is already overpowered at the start of the game, as someone who is stronger than any human or monster and a master of Swordfighting, Crossbows, Magic and with superhuman strength and endurance. Not only is the character stronger than everything in the game by lore, also will he not change a thing about the gameplay for the whole game - there is no feeling of progression whatsoever, it's fast attack spam for 100% of the fights. Also enemies respawn and scale, making the huge, but stale world even more static.
    The combat itself is worth about 1 point and the other activities in the game also are worth a single point. Even the crafting system doesn't really score, since the items the players gets from that don't matter compared to what he can get from other sources and faster and easier at that. At least the game has a lot of content, which nets a third point. But what good is a huge world like that if it's filled with only meaningless activities in and between following map markers?

Story: 8/10

Story in the witcher is very polarizing. Some people love it, other people hate it. The plot itself certainly isn't as epic as one would expect and the overpowered nature of the main character really leaves very little room for actual surprises. Personally I dislike everything about the characters, the plot and most of the dialogues. However, everything adheres to high standards - just not everyones standards - and the overall quality and detail are extremely good. As per usual for most games though, the story loses drive after the first area and stays comparatively underwhelming for most of the middle of the game, where the underwhelming gameplay is much more noticeable, so that's -2 points.

Summary: 6/10
    The game can be a 10/10 for people that love cutscenes - but then a movie might be a better investment.
    A more realistic scoring would be either 6 or 7 out of 10, depending on how much one is bothered by the cutscenes and the follow the marker gameplay. That score might seem low, but if one looks past the fancy graphics and sex scenes, the game really has very little to offer in terms of actual player interaction with the world and gameplay, which is after all the core of a game.
  38. Jun 18, 2017
    The best action rpg I've ever played. In terms of mechanics it's not as complex and deep as for example Dark Souls, but its story, characters, beautiful open world, and great side quests and more than enough to compensate for it.
  39. Jun 17, 2017
    This game is a fricking masterpiece. It has an incredible story backed up with lore. The graphics are fascinating it looks awesome on pc. For me this game is the best rpg game that I've ever played last 15 years.
  40. Jun 13, 2017
    It has been written before, but this game is amazing. It sets the bar for future open world games and RPGs at a very high standard.

The story is enticing and the quests well thought out, every side quest is worthwhile. It is beautiful, not just for the graphics but the aesthetics, it feels alive. The city buildings are beautiful, the countryside is enchanting. The meat of every game is the game play mechanics, I feel that Witcher 3 finally got it right. The melee combat being different between monsters and humans, is great, while using the Bestiary to find out enemies weaknesses before a challenging encounter and utilizing the right equipment keeps it interesting. The spells, potions and bombs really add to the variation and challenge. Even at the hardest levels, combat was not too difficult when you took each encounter seriously but deadly if you just walked in without a plan.

The developers should feel proud, and the accolades are well deserved.
  41. Jun 11, 2017
    Best RPG game i've ever played so far!

Graphics are fantastic, storyline is brilliant and the gameplay is just glorious.
    Combat system is wonderful especially for an RPG
    79 hours - well spent!
  42. Jun 10, 2017
    Great game. i have spent a lot of time on this title. It has a great story with memorable characters. Good gameplay with lots of possibilities during missions and best cut scenes with good dialogs.
  43. Jun 7, 2017
    From it´s top-notch immersive story, to it´s fantastic gameplay and breathtaking visuals, "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" gets everything right; it is set to become the pennicle of AAA games and a true example of what a real RPG should be. It is without a doubt the greatest RPG of the curent generation so far and an essential title for every single gamer.
  44. Jun 6, 2017
    Probably the best game I've ever played, at least this decade. The story, graphics, gameplay everything is superb and it's very well optimized for PC. Every little side quest is filled to the edge with interesting details and gone are the days of "kill 5 rats" or "get that thing for me" quests. The expansions are wonderful and the free DLC they gave the first 10 weeks after launch was aProbably the best game I've ever played, at least this decade. The story, graphics, gameplay everything is superb and it's very well optimized for PC. Every little side quest is filled to the edge with interesting details and gone are the days of "kill 5 rats" or "get that thing for me" quests. The expansions are wonderful and the free DLC they gave the first 10 weeks after launch was a wonderful treat to their loyal fanbase. And no, Geralt isn't clunky at all, if you use the alternate movement style xD Expand
  45. Jun 3, 2017
    I hope this has not set a new standard for RPGs in the future, because this is a sorry excuse for an RPG.

I keep getting bored of this game, even though I'm really trying to like it, and I'm extremely jealous of everyone who loves this game so much more than I do. The game play is terrible, everything about it is a terrible atrocity of RPG game play. The equipment doesn't matter.

The game play is terrible, everything about it is a terrible atrocity of RPG game play. The equipment doesn't matter. Better armor, weapons etc. has no affect on game play, and in 99% of RPGs getting better equipment is the only reason for exploring. Not to mention this game has the least amount of dynmanics and replayability of any RPG I have encountered. You can only use 1 weapon type, a sword, 2 if you count the useless crossbow you will never use. And there's 5 spells, OH well maybe given how highly rated The DLC is they released 2 more spells with each one. So that would give it a grand total of 9 spells, I can tell they put so much work into this gameplay.Yet people say this gameplay is like Dark Souls, yeah it's like Dark Souls if you remove 10 out of the 11 possible attack types, 198 out of 199 weapons, and 200 out of the 208 spells. Then it's like Dark Souls.

Even if equipment had an effect on gameplay, it wouldn't matter, because you could beat this game naked at level 1. This is the easiest RPG I've ever played, and the easiest adventure game I've played since Assassin's Creed 2. For me, the immersion of Dark Fantasy monster hunting comes from the constant fear that you will stumble across an epic abomination that will sodomize you into oblivion. In the Witcher 3, the hardest fight is the tutorial boss, because you are still learning the controls. After that the game is as hard as winning a nose picking contest against earthworms. If a 4 year-old can slay a dragon on this game, the immersion of risky and intense monster hunting is completely ruined.

The world is also quite disappointing. Given how much better people like this world than Dragon Age Inquisition, I was expecting this to be much more spectacular, but visually it's nothing but a major step down from Inquisition. Velen is all 1 environment of endless acreage of bland tree copses and villages that were copy+pasted 100 times over. the environment and the scenery never changes.

The story is the only reason to play it, that and Gwent. Overall this is an OK game and the story is good enough that I plan to story mode speed run this game at some point, but for now I've grown too bored of the game play.

Pros:
    Gwent: 10/10
    Story: 10/10

Cons:
    Gameplay: 0/10 worst of any RPG I have played. This makes Witcher 1 look like Dark Souls.
    World: 6/10 -not bad but greatly preceded by its reputation.

Overall: 6/10

A decent game but largely overrated. I hope to God this doesn't become the game play standard for RPGs in the future.
  46. Jun 2, 2017
    I don't do game reviews. But, finished this game and am surprised to have only a 93 metascore...when the top metascore for a PC game at this time is a 96, this shows how highly I think of this game, and how much I enjoyed playing through it.

One of the best single player games of all time...period. To give you a background, I have been playing video games for 18 years a this point,

One of the best single player games of all time...period.

To give you a background, I have been playing video games for 18 years a this point, and have played and enjoyed all types of games, but mostly enjoy online first-person shooters. Before that, I enjoyed single player games like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and a bunch of MMORPG's. Mass Effect, Skyrim, and Fallout great...I never enjoyed the first Dragon Age and thus stopped playing. But, man...just going through this game and being immersed by stepping into the shoes of Geralt, this game blew my mind. Mentally and emotionally. Graphics. Combat (good enough), Mods, Sounds, Immersion, characters, story, plot, twists, etc. Just wow!

I think I will have to give it a go again with New Game +, DLC's, and on the hardest difficulty (which makes you fully utilize combat, swords, crafting, buying, bombs, potions, signs, etc.
  47. Jun 1, 2017
    The Witcher 3 va a ser recordado como el mejor videojuego del 2015. Y no solo del 2015, sino de los mejores de toda la historia. El diseño de los personajes y escenarios están logrados a la perfección y las físicas son impresionantes. La jugabilidad ha mejorado respecto a The Witcher 2 para que la experiencia sea más amena y divertida, en una cantidad de misiones muy elevada y de calidadThe Witcher 3 va a ser recordado como el mejor videojuego del 2015. Y no solo del 2015, sino de los mejores de toda la historia. El diseño de los personajes y escenarios están logrados a la perfección y las físicas son impresionantes. La jugabilidad ha mejorado respecto a The Witcher 2 para que la experiencia sea más amena y divertida, en una cantidad de misiones muy elevada y de calidad muy alta. La historia, aunque tiene guiños a la serie de libros, conmueve a todo aquel aficionado a las aventuras de fantasía (siendo mi caso). Otro de los puntos clave que hace que The Witcher 3 sea una obra de culto, es su música. Simplemente perfecta, cada situación está representada a la perfección. Quizás sea porque yo siento especial cariño a la música e instrumentos folclóricos. Pero siendo objetivos, es una de las mejores bandas sonoras en hechas en cualquier medio artístico.
    Pocas veces en la industria se ve un juego tan redondo y completo como The Witcher 3. Va a pasar a la historia como referente de desarrolladores a la hora de trabajar en juegos de rol. Y los usuarios le guardaremos un afecto especial por impresionar tanto y por quedarse grabado para siempre en nuestra memoria.
    Gracias CD Projekt.
  48. May 27, 2017
    Sorry for my English but im lazy old fart who doesnt want to learn any more :P

So, I don't think i like anything about this game. At first i think immersion in this game is a joke. You are coming in to people's houses and steel all the food, booze and other valuable equipped right from their noses. It's just ridiculous! They should at least react somehow to that. Even good old Gothic
    Sorry for my English but im lazy old fart who doesnt want to learn any more :P

So, I don't think i like anything about this game.

At first i think immersion in this game is a joke. You are coming in to people's houses and steel all the food, booze and other valuable equipped right from their noses. It's just ridiculous! They should at least react somehow to that. Even good old Gothic has been done better about this.
    Being a Medieval-Batman isn't that fun either. Geralt is just too perfect, with no faults whatsoever. It just feels so fake and maybe it is the reason it was so hard for me to like him. Besides, you can't be anyone you want here. You are being you sitting on your butt and creating Geralt's legend and his ego. I don't think it is what RPGs are about.

The story itself, that supposed to be the strongest part of this game, is jut meh.
    Geralt is looking for his so-called daughter, and at som point when her realize that Wild hunt is after her, insed of freaking out he's got time for taking 1182151/!@#"!%1 witcher contracts, wiping out all that monster nests (even not being paid for that which is wrong story-wise), doing stupid fetch quests etc. Bah! He even goes to vineyards to have a lazy nap. It's just perfectly average story, badly balanced where you can totally lost the interest of it. The fact the game tells you exactly where to go and what to do doesn't help, it just makes it mindless slasher at some point.

The graphics are OK but the landscapes doesn't feel that good. The woods are so shaky, artificial and dead (except being filled in with monsters), it doesn't feel any good exploring it.
    In W1 & W2 everything was so unique and looked nice, made with attention to details. Here we have copy-paste boring villages with some copy-paste villagers that all look the same except different clothing. Honestly, sandbox style just doesnt fit Witcher setting at all.

Obviously, the combat. It just not accurate enough. You can be hit by enemy being few meters away. Besides that, all fights comes to dodging and repetitive slashing from behind. Throw some Quen barrier and you are ready to go for entire game.

Conversations are taking ages. They should be more brief, like in Dark Souls for example, where all the dialogues was live and you could quit them just simply moving out from that character. How immersive was that! Here we are forced to watch how people breath, when they sit, thinking about something pause etc. It's just so overdone, make no sense like eating a hot dog and having champagne with it. Even more because there is no philosophical content in their speeches. Its all very shallow here (nothing to do for Planescape Torment fans).

Music is the only thing i have no complains about.

Absolutely not a game for me, i love the classic rpgs above all, so if you are a fan of those you might feel bit disappointed (or a little bit more than that).
  49. May 24, 2017
    Nearly perfect game - 9.5
    Nearly perfect game - 9.5
    I have been PC gamer for over 25years, and I would say this is one of the best game execution that I have had privilege to play. There are few items which tarnish the perfect score, but even those are very settle. I will mention them here: constrained movement control can be very annoying, especially while in combat, Skellige map and quests being somewhat bland, lack of actual night and low visibility, lack of FOV adjustment, and few quests being glitched. Otherwise, this game has really pushed the bar in terms of visuals, story, and immersion. Sadly, it still dominates even 2 years after it release. it is important as gamers and customers, that we award games like Witcher III as exceptional, in order to promote this expectation for the future games. Giving the game low score, just because the genre is incompatible with ones expectation, does not help. Witcher III is a complete execution of state of the art graphics, animation, sound and story. Something that cannot be said for even some of the newest titles, like MA: Andromeda.
    Kudos to CD Projekt, and I hope they continue this level of commitment and determination toward its customers.
    P.S. to rate this game as "without story behind" is like saying Lord of The Rings is story about killing monsters and throwing a ring into the volcano. Which in both case would be Correct but very Flawed observation. Not all "?" should have the meaningful story, and player should certainly not pursue each one of them if they dont want to. Plenty of other contents available.
  50. May 23, 2017
    This is the best game i have ever played!
    I started a Metacritic account just so i could give this game a 10.

The story is amazing. I've never felt so emotional playing a game before.
    The open world is beautiful. The action is fast-paced and satisfying.

Please CD Projekt Red: Make a Witcher 4! :-D
  51. May 17, 2017
    I rate this 9.5/10 However some dicks have given 0 ratings, so i will bump my rating to 10/10.
    This game is almost perfection.
    10/10 Story
    9.9/10 Environment and world(s) (I wish Kaer Morhen was more in depth)
    9/10 Combat
  52. May 17, 2017
    It is my best game ever . graphic is great. story and battle is legend And Battle Skills are amazing! Sword Class , Battle Magic Class And Alchemy Class, All Three Together Mixed And So great.
  53. May 11, 2017
    Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska PolskaPolska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska Polska. Expand
  54. May 9, 2017
    Visualmente es espectacular, solo tienes que ver las imágenes, los vídeos. Todo esto acompañado de una banda sonora perfecta para cada una de las instancias en la que estés.
    El argumento es fascinante. Aparte de la línea central del juego hay montones de misiones secundarias con un trasfondo digno de ser una historia principal. Tal es la riqueza de contenido que disfrutarás con cada misión que se te presente.
    Sobre la jugabilidad es buena. Te aconsejo jugar el juego en la máxima dificultad para hacerlo más desafiante y así tengas que prepararte antes de pelear. Por ejemplo aplicando aceites para espada, bebiendo pociones, leyendo sobre las debilidades del enemigo, etc.. De esta forma explotarás todos estos aspectos que tiene el juego para las batallas.
    El rendimiento es fluido, si tienes una buena computadora no tendrás problemas.
    Sobre el mundo enorme. Hay punto de interés a lo largo de todos los mapas. Si quieres completar el juego de forma detallada y con la dificultad máxima, te das el tiempo de leer todas las entradas y te gusta jugar gwynt, tienes para mínimo, pero mínimo 200 horas (sin considerar las expansiones).
    Conclusión: Uno de los mejores juegos que he jugado en mi vida (por no decir que es el mejor).
  55. Yda
    May 8, 2017
    This game is the best game i have ever played in last 20 years. I would like to travel to game studios to personally thank all staff. I played first and second games of the series. They were also great and i recommend everyone to play it in sequence.
  56. May 5, 2017
    The Wither 3 is the best game of 2015. Great characters. Amazing graphics. Huge open world. Interesting main plot. Bunch of bugs. It's not a perfect game, but still strong top 5 when you are searchin' for cRPG.
  57. Apr 28, 2017
    Best RPG Game I ever played. Story, characters, gameplay, atmosphere are all exceptionally well done. Simply a masterpiece form CD Projekt Red. For Temeria!
  58. Apr 26, 2017
    After 175h i completed the game without expansions. The best RPG that was ever made. That feel when u end the game...

And it Was the first rpg game that when i need to choose some dialogue options i really need to think about my answer.
  59. Apr 24, 2017
    What can I say, I won't even bother to review any other games but this game and its developers deserve it. I have played this game through 3 times now and have something like 300-400 hours put in to it and I haven't encountered many bugs, in fact I can't remember any right now, I'm sure there has been couple small ones but nothing major.

The combat is amazing! Its very responsive and

The combat is amazing! Its very responsive and the animations are top notch, it also isn't too hard for new players (except for couple boss fights). For better players it offers options to execute the combat more efficiently, quickly and with style. And its not just slashing swords around, you can also use these abilities called signs which introduce a whole new layer to the combat. For example one is called Aard, its a telekinetic wave which pushes the enemy backwards. There's so much different enemies and enemy types too.

Graphics look very good. Some textures look different from what other games are usually offering in terms of style, water for example, I've never seen that style water in any other game but I think it looks absolutely amazing! Forests are very dense without any frame drops unlike most other games, which usually only have a few trees and bushes. No complaints in this part either.

The map is very large and it has been done very well. It doesn't feel empty at any point. It feels much more larger than many other game maps because you have to travel by walking, on a horse or in some cases on a boat.

There is a large amount of different loot and different swords, armors, armor sets etc. And the Blood and Wine expansion pack even introduced some customization for them. I guess I could mention here that the skill tree system has also been done very well and introduces new tactics into combat as well.

Story is one of the best selling points for this game. You can jump in to this game even if you haven't played the previous games or haven't read the books and the story will still suck you in. However there might be some references you might not get if you don't play the previous games or read the books. I personally only played Witcher 2 before this game and now because of Witcher 3 I will read the books because the story is just that amazing, and I NEVER read books.

My only negative thing to say about this game is that it has not been ported to Linux.
  60. Apr 15, 2017
    Oyunu 3 kez tamamen bitirmiş olarak sizlere yaşadığım deneyimi aktarmak istiyorum.

Oyunun ilk önce Grafiklerinden başlayalım. Oyunun grafikleri oldukça güzel yapılmış.Bunların biri kullanılan renk paleti kalitesi renkler ne gözleri yoruyor ne de rahatsız ediyor oldukça güzel renk paleti kullanılmış.Grafiklerin doku kalitesi oldukça kaliteli yapılmış ve karakter tasarımları çok

Oyunun ilk önce Grafiklerinden başlayalım.

Oyunun grafikleri oldukça güzel yapılmış.Bunların biri kullanılan renk paleti kalitesi renkler ne gözleri yoruyor ne de rahatsız ediyor oldukça güzel renk paleti kullanılmış.Grafiklerin doku kalitesi oldukça kaliteli yapılmış ve karakter tasarımları çok başarılı olmuş bunun yanında fizik hareketleri de oldukça yeterli düzeyde yapılmış.Çevre kalitesi oldukça güzel yapılmış ve rüzgar efekti oldukça kaliteli yapılarak bizlere rüzgar varmış hissini iyi aktarmışlar.Yağmur efekti de oldukça doyurucu olmuş resmen oynarken sağanak yağış varmış gibi bize aktarmayı başarmışlar.Sisli bölgeler de ise durum yine aynı sisli bölgeyi gördüğünüzde oraya gitmeye çekiniyorsunuz ve bu sisli havadaki duyguları da bizde hissettirmeyi başarılı bir şekilde aktarmışlar.Grafikler 10/10

Ses

Seslerde pek diyecek bir şey bir çok ortamda kullanılan ses efekleri oldukça başarılı yapılmış.Her gittiğiniz yerlerde ortama göre ses efekti aktarılmış ve diyaloglardaki konuşma sesleri ve onun beraber karakterin ağız hareketleri oldukça birbirine uyumlu hazırlanmış.Müziklere diyecek bir şey yok olağan üstü harika müzikler hazırlanmış. Ses 10/10

Oynanabilirlik

Oyunu oynamak oldukça kolay olmuş yani oyun sizi yormuyor ve oynamaktan zevk alıyorsunuz.Karakter geliştirme özellikleri oldukça güzel hazırlanmış ve seviye atladıkça karakterinizi geliştirmek için 1 puan kazanıyorsunuz.Bunun dışında Haritada bulunan soru işaretli olan yerlerde seviye atlamadan sizlere karakterinizi geliştirmek için puan veren ve büyü yeteneklerinizi güçlendiren ayin taşları mevcut bunları bulup etkileşime girdiğinizde size hem karakter için puan hemde yeteneklerinizi güçlendiren buff kazanıyorsunuz.Karakteriniz için geliştirmeniz gereken sadece seviye değil bazı setler ve silahlarda mevcut bu silahları ve zırhları soru işaretli olan yerlerde veya gizli olan haritada belli olmayan bazı mağralarda bulabiliyorsunuz.Bu mağralarda veya soru işaretlerinde bazı diyagramlar bulunmakta bu diyagramları yapabilmek için seviyesi yeterli silah dükkanlarında veya zırh dükkanlarında yapabilirsiniz.Silah satan yerlerde silah craft yapabiliyorsunuz,zırh satanlarda zırh craft edebiliyorsunuz ama unutmayın bu satış yapan yerlerin seviyeleri yeterli olmalıdır.Şimdi gelelim kendimizin yaptığı craftlara karakterimizle yapabileceğimiz craftlar sınırlı bunlar şifa iksirleri,saldırı ve savunma gücünüzü artıran iksirler ve silahlara uygulanan yağlar.Şimdi gelelim silahlara basılan taşlara bu taşlar silahınıza bazı özellikler vermektedir.Bunlar buz,ateş,kanama,hasar,zırh delme gibi özelliklere sahip taşlardır.Sıra bosslarda oyunda bulunan boss oldukça güzel hazırlanmışlar ama biraz kolay olmuş çünkü karakteriniz belli seviye gelince çok rahat bir şekilde bossları yenebiliyorsunuz.Oyunda görev çeşidi oldukça fazla peki bu görevler nelerdir? Ana görev,Yan görevler bunlar klasik görevlerdir. Kontrat görevleri bu görev size boss savaşları sunar ve para kazandırmanızı kolaylaştıran oldukça keyifli görev çeşididir ben yaparken çok keyif almıştım.Son olarak gwent görevleri kısaca oyunun içinde başka bir oyun olan kart savaşı oyunu diyebiliriz.İlk başlarda size basit bir kart destesi veriyor oyun ve sizlerde bu gwent görevlerini yaptıkça kart destenizi güçlendiriyorsunuz ve gwent size daha keyifli gelmeye başlıyor.Son olarak da ata binip istediğimiz yere gidiyoruz ama bu at olmamış diyorum çünkü bazen insanı delirtiyor. Bu eksiklikten dolayı oynanabilirlik 9,5/10

Genel olarak benden 9,8 puan almayı başarıyor.
  61. Apr 14, 2017
    Easily one of the greatest game of the century.

There isn't a whole lot of new things to the game itself. But what is there is made to perfection.

Easily top 10 game ever made.
  62. Apr 11, 2017
    I've never called any game for a Masterpiece in my whole life. Not even this one is but its so close to a masterpiece. Its a full package game.

Talk about the animations, lvl design, voice acting, combat, crafting, missions, music, and the story oh boy so amazing not only in the main missions but also side quests has amazing stories to em. And then you got the expantions that are

And then you got the expantions that are even better. I have no words other than totally blown away in every possible way.
  63. Apr 10, 2017
    The game is an awesome sample of gameart, the little I have seen so far. The characters impressive, the voiceplay great, the characters believable. The controls are a bit awkward though.
  64. Apr 8, 2017
    Лучшая РПГ последнего десятилетия, а в купе с шедевральными дополнениями одна из лучших в истории вообще. Масштабная, взрослая, тонкая - прекрасно прописанная и поставленная история, настоящая жемчужина в мире - где разработчики вместо того, что-бы делать качественные игры - начали угождать всяким обиженным меньшинствам.Лучшая РПГ последнего десятилетия, а в купе с шедевральными дополнениями одна из лучших в истории вообще. Масштабная, взрослая, тонкая - прекрасно прописанная и поставленная история, настоящая жемчужина в мире - где разработчики вместо того, что-бы делать качественные игры - начали угождать всяким обиженным меньшинствам.
  65. Apr 4, 2017
    By far the best open world RPG to date. It's amazing how the game managed to keep the superb writing quality and narrative after the shift to open world. The gameplay is in depth and is beautiful to watch while being consistently fun, with a huge variety of options and mechanics to explore. The graphics are great with an amazing art style that really compliments the atmosphere. The gameBy far the best open world RPG to date. It's amazing how the game managed to keep the superb writing quality and narrative after the shift to open world. The gameplay is in depth and is beautiful to watch while being consistently fun, with a huge variety of options and mechanics to explore. The graphics are great with an amazing art style that really compliments the atmosphere. The game engine runs well and is well optimised, providing great performance on PC, with almost no loading screens aside from fast travel.

i wish more games would uphold this standard of writing and polish.
  66. Apr 4, 2017
    I am very fond of RPGs and I can say that this is their best representative. The graphics of the next generation, a wonderful story and an excellent open world. It can be seen that the developers have invested the whole soul to tell the last story of Geralt from Rivia

This video game caused me a whole range of emotions and even made me cry. She raised the bar for the quality of modern video games. After 100 hours of playing it, I can say that it was worth it. I wanted to completely immerse myself in this world, and this is what is required from the game.
  67. Apr 4, 2017
    Without a doubt the best game of all time at the moment. Graphics, music, gorgeous story with gorgeous characters. The most difficult choices in my life have for this game. Geralt, I want endlessly to explore with you this harsh world and to follow you there, where no sane person would go.
  68. Apr 4, 2017
    Makes other games seem cartoon-ish and childish. If you're tired of the video game establishment either lecturing you on the one hand or on the other extreme treating you like a gullible mindless idiot then swim towards this shining island that stands amidst a sea of generic, cliched mediocrity.

This game does the simple things well, extremely well, story, adventure, plot, characters, you know the stuff that falls by the wayside in other games. At no point does it talk down to you, baffle you, or insult your intelligence. It treats the gamer with respect, no corners are cut and the overall quality is high across the board.

TW3 does not disappoint, there's no meh, that wasn't worth it moment. The game is great value, worth every penny, you certainly won't feel short changed by it. I'm already looking forward to their next game Cyberpunk 2077. Shame the score can't go to 100.
  69. Apr 3, 2017
    A sprawling epic role playing game following the exploits and adventures of the guy trying to catch up to the hero. The games protagonist, Geralt is on a search for his daughter for most of this game, while she goes through a harrowing adventure dodging a vicious and unstoppable army. You hear, see through some short flashbacks, and are told through expository dialogue what's beenA sprawling epic role playing game following the exploits and adventures of the guy trying to catch up to the hero. The games protagonist, Geralt is on a search for his daughter for most of this game, while she goes through a harrowing adventure dodging a vicious and unstoppable army. You hear, see through some short flashbacks, and are told through expository dialogue what's been happening, but it's the mundane stories and problems in the world of the Witcher that Geralt runs into that provide a very human and compelling adventure.

It sounds strange and possible boring to be playing a minor player in a grander adventure, but as Geralt you get to see and shape the small stories that fall to the wayside in these grand adventures. Unlike most protagonists in role playing games, Geralt has a personality, history, and friend, leading to great dialogue and interactions with characters. You can shape his decisions and to a small extent his personality, but Geralt is his own man who will respond with personality all his own.

This is in thanks to some of the best writing and cinematography in a videogame to date, giving all the characters, big, small, or even as tiny as a no name shopkeeper, personality or a story for no other reason than to flesh out the people and world. A review of the Witcher 3 wouldn't be complete without praising the absolute technical mastery that has gone into this games graphics and animations, without a doubt they give the grand vistas, horror, the emotional, and even comical moments so much more punch.

From small things, like a grimace from a bad joke, wrinkle of the forehead, to the large things like a character crying over a friends death or the look in a mans face as falls into a suicidal despair. They don't make the story or the game, but in conjunction with the writing it provides a boost that pushes the Witcher 3 to a level above any RPG that has come before it. For Fans of the Witcher series, it's a must buy and for people completely unfamiliar with the series it is as well.

One warning I give to players, even though it is spectacular from the beginning, the game is so large it can feel so daunting with the massive amount of content available that many players will not be able to get hooked by it with only an hour or two. But I guarantee, if you stick with it for another couple hours, do a few more quests, the game will sink it's claws into you.
  70. Apr 2, 2017
    Amazing.
    This game is truly a masterpiece.
    By far the new standard for a 10/10 title.
    The only small gripe I had was the copy and pasted faces of some NPCs.
  71. Mar 31, 2017
    This is as near perfect as you can get. An absolutely FANTASTIC game. It has it all - great characters, a story that grips you by the heart strings, challenging combat, gorgeous graphics and a wicked sense of humor. A "must own", in my opinion. It really does the original books justice and it totally lives up to everything I wanted it to be (as a fan of the other two Witcher games) andThis is as near perfect as you can get. An absolutely FANTASTIC game. It has it all - great characters, a story that grips you by the heart strings, challenging combat, gorgeous graphics and a wicked sense of humor. A "must own", in my opinion. It really does the original books justice and it totally lives up to everything I wanted it to be (as a fan of the other two Witcher games) and MORE, so much more! Go buy it! Expand
  72. Mar 31, 2017
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is easily my favorite game that I have ever played. I generally love any open world fantasy RPG, but Wild Hunt is a true masterpiece of the genre. The world is one of the most impressive I have seen, it is large, interesting, and extremely deep and engaging. I love the character and enemy design, the crones made me cringe every time I saw them and other enemies areThe Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is easily my favorite game that I have ever played. I generally love any open world fantasy RPG, but Wild Hunt is a true masterpiece of the genre. The world is one of the most impressive I have seen, it is large, interesting, and extremely deep and engaging. I love the character and enemy design, the crones made me cringe every time I saw them and other enemies are chilling to fight. The game is very well optimized, I had no trouble with it, this is impressive because the game looks absolutely beautiful and I couldn't help but take multiple screenshots. The game play is also very polished and fun, fighting is seamless and tactical, though it could be a little more in-depth, I was disappointment that the crossbow was next to useless but in the end the sword-play is the real meat of the combat. As for the story it is extremely engrossing, interesting, and made me actually care about characters and what happened in the game. I was actually extremely disappointment that I missed a quest and the world didn't turn out the way I'd hoped. There are many choices to be made and relationships to develop, the RPG element is not overlooked and I appreciated it greatly. Even the side quests are developed in detail and are almost as interesting as the main story. With all the different quests, contracts, and treasure hunts there is a near endless amount of time to be spent with the game. There is even a card game, gwent, that could be it's own standalone game, which is fun and interesting, just like the rest of the game. Overall The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a true masterpiece and I completely recommend it to any RPG lover, action fan, or general gamer looking for fun combat, and engrossing world, or gripping story. 11/10 Expand
  73. Mar 31, 2017
    Incredibly Good
    -Best game of the generation by far ( only Zelda is better...... maybe XD)
    -The best story ever written for an rpg open world -Hearts of stone has one of the best stories of the last decade -Blood and Wine is the best DLC ever made -I've never seen a so much massive cast -DLCs has improved the combat -The Graphics is fu***ng awesome! Expecially with mods! -The
    Incredibly Good
    -Best game of the generation by far ( only Zelda is better...... maybe XD)
    -The best story ever written for an rpg open world
    -Hearts of stone has one of the best stories of the last decade
    -Blood and Wine is the best DLC ever made
    -I've never seen a so much massive cast
    -DLCs has improved the combat
    -The Graphics is fu***ng awesome! Expecially with mods!
    -The Soundtrack is incredible
    -150 hours lenght!!!

Bad
    -Combat in vanilla game

9.7
  74. Mar 30, 2017
    Since this game came out it still remains as one of the best gaming experiences I have ever had, and I played a lot of high rated games since. NO other game could match its fantastic immersion and if you haven't played this game yet then I envy you for the experience ahead.
  75. Mar 30, 2017
    I am a big fan of platform games. 99% games I played, it's platform games... but this game, this atmosphere, this world... that is something I like most of all. Probably it's because I like series of books.
  76. Mar 28, 2017
    This game is easily the best ever and its not even close. The setting, the atmosphere, the gameplay, the quests, the side quests, the voice acting, the animations, the sound track, the graphics and the lore are all of the highest quality and I want to thank CDPR for allowing me to experience this amazing piece of art.
  77. Mar 28, 2017
    The best game I have ever played in my entire life . ( 33y )
    storyline , graphics, music , the characters , the world , everything is perfect . I feel sorry for people who do not like this type of game because it is the adventure of a lifetime .
  78. Mar 28, 2017
    10 for story and characters, 5 for combat and generic "let me smell" this and retrieve this old body from this camp type of quests. All in all, a pretty overrated game if you ask me.
  79. Mar 27, 2017
    No point in saying what others have already declared. TW3 : Wild Hunt is a masterpiece. A true 10/10 game, that has story, character, game play and beautiful visuals that will leave you in awe every time you play it again.
  80. Mar 26, 2017
    Best RPG game I ever played and I have been in the business for nearly 15 years now. MUST GET for RPG fans or anyone that doesn't mind pouring tens of hours and hours in to a solid game. When you have 90+ hours of gameplay and find no mistakes, you know you have a masterpiece of a game. Other devs should take notes from CDPR
  81. Mar 26, 2017
    The compelling story sets you on an adventure as Geralt (who quickly became my favourite video game character of all time) across the biggest and most immersive world I have yet come across, filled with excellent characters spread across it's beautiful cities and villages. These characters you come across hand out the most hilarious, sad, at times even bizarre but well-written quests thatThe compelling story sets you on an adventure as Geralt (who quickly became my favourite video game character of all time) across the biggest and most immersive world I have yet come across, filled with excellent characters spread across it's beautiful cities and villages. These characters you come across hand out the most hilarious, sad, at times even bizarre but well-written quests that leave you pondering every decision you have to make. Along your adventure you come across a wide variety of monsters with every monster having their own weaknesses and backstories that you get to discover along your adventures.

Every once in a while you come across something so good, you know nothing's going to compare to it. The Witcher 3 is it. Whether you're a hardcore Witcher fan or new to the series like me, The Witcher 3 is worth it. This masterpiece leaves you wanting to explore every nook and cranny of it's marvellous world and after you're done with the 100+ hours of content it offers, it leaves you craving for more.
  82. Mar 26, 2017
    Absolute Masterpiece,nothing more to say,Easily one of the best games of all times,The base game and the expansions,worth every penny spent on this game,best graphics,unquestionable amazing soundtracks, the open world which begs to be explored,could go on and on but in a nutshell this game has earned it and cd projekt red are the best game developers in the world,hope is still there forAbsolute Masterpiece,nothing more to say,Easily one of the best games of all times,The base game and the expansions,worth every penny spent on this game,best graphics,unquestionable amazing soundtracks, the open world which begs to be explored,could go on and on but in a nutshell this game has earned it and cd projekt red are the best game developers in the world,hope is still there for gaming industry. Expand
  83. Mar 26, 2017
    One of the best games that ever made .
    TW3 is a must play game before you die...
    CD Projekt Red could easily teaches other developer that what a game means...
  84. Mar 25, 2017
    A perfect game deserves a perfect store. One of the best games I have ever played. After playing Witcher 3 I went and played Witcher 1 and 2. I also started reading the witcher books. The universe just sucks you into the lore!! This game has set a new standard in open world RPG games. As much as I like games like Horizon, it just cannot compare to this game.
  85. Mar 22, 2017
    This is by far the golden standard of RPGs. Being a huge rpg fan and having played some of the best rpgs (knights of the old republic, mass effect 2, divinity 2), I can comfortably say that the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is by far the best RPG I have ever played. After logging over 300 hours, I wish I can unplay this game just so I can play it again. Buy this and the DLCs now if you haven't.
  86. Mar 22, 2017
    Hands down the best game I have ever played. The story is full of twists, gameplay is really good and the characters are neat to. If you haven't already, play it, you won't regret it.
  87. Mar 22, 2017
    This is the year of 2017, two years after this game release date,

This is the year of 2017, two years after this game release date,

I saw many game keep coming over that period (2015-2017) and i havent played Witcher 3 before. So early in 2017 i finally bought this game. I veplayed Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 before so i know a bit about Geralt. When this game started i began to realize that this game has evolved into a magnifcent game. A game that i really dream of since my 30 years in gaming. Everything is special and perfect. Yeah its almost a gift from Heaven! Im scared of running out of words of how i explain this.
    - Great Open World with many surprises inside it, Not an empty open world like we encounter in MetalGearSolidVPP, Shadow Mordor, HZD, Dragon Age Inq etc ...This open world is true memorable and worth exploring!
    -Great , deep, and memorable storylines and plot in almost every Mission/Side Q along with great Cutscene and Camera angles too!
    - Fluid movement and smooth combat, Its not as great as Shadow of Mordor combat style, or Darksoulds III but well its better than previous version,
    -Great sounds, Great Voice acted and Great music.
    -Great graphics . animations, great facial expressions.
    -Great character design makes all character in game are attractive and memorable.
    - Bla bla i just cant say no more, you have to experience it yourself. Im gonna tell you this : this is NOT a game, this is EXPERIENCE.
    This is the example of how the AAA game should be delivered to customer. Everything seems Magic. Thanks to CD RED Project for giving me the best game ever in my 30 Years of Gaming.

Regards,

Muller.

Reviewed this game using :
    Win10 64
    Intel i7-7700
    RAM 32GB
    2xGTX1080ti
  88. Mar 21, 2017
    It is a really great game that deserves every single cent I spent on it, that's what a 10/10 games are for me. I spent 50$ and 100 hours of fun (Even knowing that the digital version is half cheaper) on a physical copy of GOTY edition and I don't regret it at all. Good story, good characters, good landscapes... Excellent game overall. 100% recommended
  89. Mar 21, 2017
    This is what gaming is all about. A developer taking tried and tested gameplay and mechanics and lifting it all to a highly ambitious new level.

Everything here, except combat, is a new benchmark for story-driven, fantasy open world game. Yet, even though the combat doesn't break new boundaries, it's is still very enjoyable and varied (thanks to the distinct skill trees); definitely the best swordplay, bomb throwing and igni casting in the series.

A huge world with everything from swamps, forests, caves systems, grassy plains, mountains and snow drifts are all beautifully detailed and handcrafted to feel inviting and vivid. Villages of all types, large, small, poor and wealthy all feel like realistic places, not a bit of copy and paste in sight. The several large cities and castles show great imagination and suck the player into a world of unparalleled richness.

This detail and variety extends to virtually all the side quests and npc's too, and by God, are there a lot of them, all voiced and with personalities of their own. The game doesn't patronise you or tell you what to think and few npc's are simply black and white in their characterisations. The Bloody Baron questline is probably the most adult themed, mature story-line of an rpg I've ever played and it's exceptional because it was handled with such even handedness, care and considered gravity. No histrionics or lecturing from a pulpit here.

There's a great amount of treasure to loot, Witcher Gear to craft, monster lairs to clear and just sheer exploration to be had, never knowing what's around the corner.
    Enemies variety is good, with the variety being enhanced by how different the approaches needed to tackle them are. Dealing with armed men is different from armed men with shields which in turn is far different form animals and humanoid monsters, who are also different to the larger beasts and, of course, the several bosses on offer.

The game give me many different emotions as I moved through the main campaign and the side quests. Moments of sadness, situations that surprised me, times of doubt and indecision due to the morally grey choices I had to make and even times with unexpected humour, sentimentality or warmth. It meant that things never felt stale and I was always eager for more.

I could go on an on but, especially with the sumptuous expansions which I urge you to pick up, this is simply one of my all time favourtie games and definitely my favourite open-world, fantasy, story driven RPG.

I clocked up 135 hours on this game but was so reluctant to leave its world I played another 11 hours just to clear up little quests and collect the extra Witcher sets. I wasn't gonna even use them since they didn't fit my build but I was just looking for any excuse to continue the experience. I have also since played through again, along with the expansion so have 300+ hours now and plan to play through New Game+ sometime in the future at 4k resolution for an even more immersive experience.

I can't say better than that really :)
  90. Mar 21, 2017
    A great game, but a poor opw. The worlds only purpose is to be beautiful and atmospheric. Narrative and quests are disconnected from the world and tho there are decisions to be made within the narrative none of them is displayed in the world. The quest desgine is linear and doesnt takes advantage of an opw ( to be fair the fewest opw games do). There is no exploration. Everything is markedA great game, but a poor opw. The worlds only purpose is to be beautiful and atmospheric. Narrative and quests are disconnected from the world and tho there are decisions to be made within the narrative none of them is displayed in the world. The quest desgine is linear and doesnt takes advantage of an opw ( to be fair the fewest opw games do). There is no exploration. Everything is marked on the map and besides of the marks there is nothing to find in the world.

The visuals are amazing, voiceacting on point, production even in sidequest from times to times breathtaking, satisfying combat tho its too easy (lack of stamina), The character develoment is minimal and boring, tho the pick perk tree with 12 slots could be a start for a good one. The perks itself are boring element and other systems build around it are missing completely.
    The mainstory is visualized very well, characters are great and it gives a good pace to "explore" the world. Tho its good it isnt outstanding as it is praised so often. It doesnt expands the story of the books and even adds less to it. Key elements are missing (in regards of the elderblood and the wild hunt, as well as the iceage). The antagonist is the worst of the entire franchise. Hes underrepresented.

This sounds a lot more negative than 9 doesnt it? For me its barley a 9 (i would give it anything between 88 - 90). The quest quality is amazing. There are so many quest which are staged so well, with interessting small or bigger stories. Everything has a narrative. The world is maybe just the set of the game but damn it is looks great. Dialogues look like cutsence. The game has a lot to offer but it fails at being openworld and using this feature.

Is it better than Skyrim? Dont even compare. Witcher 3 is a story based rpg which uses its opw as a beautiful set, skyrim is build around an opw. Skyrim for sure is the much better opw game and which for sure has the much better narrative.
  91. Mar 21, 2017
    Witcher 3 is a great story with excellent graphics. I recommend this game to everyone. The Poles showed everyone how to make great action-rpg in open world.
  92. Mar 21, 2017
    Very good game. It should be an example of a modern role-playing game in the open world. Everything in it is done perfectly, literally every little thing!
    Excellent characters, a strong story!

Very good side quests, with the prescribed stories. They are performed inefficiently.

Great atmosphere.
    10 Geralt of 10!
  93. Mar 17, 2017
    Great game, the Witcher 3 even tops the 2nd game in the series. Fantastic writing, visuals, animation and music. Gameplay is a little bog standard and doesn't add anything new but when the writing, story arc and story divergence are this good it becomes a minor issue.

One of the best games I've ever played.
  94. TIZ
    Mar 16, 2017
    Amazing characters, design, story, the funnest and most free-form combat mechanics in its genre. At the end it leaves a numb feeling, you question what will you play next, will you ever play anything after this. Its hard to put the game down and move on from the witcher universe. Everything you do seems to matter and everything seems so alive. An incredible experience from start to finish.Amazing characters, design, story, the funnest and most free-form combat mechanics in its genre. At the end it leaves a numb feeling, you question what will you play next, will you ever play anything after this. Its hard to put the game down and move on from the witcher universe. Everything you do seems to matter and everything seems so alive. An incredible experience from start to finish. The small bugs here and there and the occasional overly long conversation don't do nearly enough to damage my view of this game, as one of my favorite games of all time! Its sad to see Geralt go, but its a fitting end. Expand
  95. Mar 16, 2017
    Great game, great story combat system needs serious work, but more than made up for with story and Depth. also the school amour and weapon fetch "quests" are annoying as hell. The game is rightly praised the facial expressions of the characters make every other game appear wooden.
  96. Mar 13, 2017
    This game is a masterpiece. The attention to detail is staggering, sometimes overwhelming. Whether its a key locations or a random village, every location and its characters feel like they have a history of their own. The player is constantly encouraged to explore via the main quest or - at times overwhelming - number of sidequests. Take your time, savor each moment, because it may be aThis game is a masterpiece. The attention to detail is staggering, sometimes overwhelming. Whether its a key locations or a random village, every location and its characters feel like they have a history of their own. The player is constantly encouraged to explore via the main quest or - at times overwhelming - number of sidequests. Take your time, savor each moment, because it may be a while before we see and RPG this good again. Expand
  97. Mar 12, 2017
    graphics=88
    story=90
    openworld=92
    bossfight=83
    gameplay=87
    overall=86 just buy this game you will be fine maybe somepeople gonna say why people gives 9-10 points in every site just play this game you will be understand
  98. Mar 11, 2017
    The Witcher 3, while a vibrant and beautiful open world, unfortunately fails at what makes a game, well... a game. It is simply not fun. The combat is a mindless early Assassin's Creed rip-off. The huge, vibrant world is ultimately empty and boring. Nearly all the missions amount to you activating your special powers to follow glowing red tracks. The difficulty slider only serves to makeThe Witcher 3, while a vibrant and beautiful open world, unfortunately fails at what makes a game, well... a game. It is simply not fun. The combat is a mindless early Assassin's Creed rip-off. The huge, vibrant world is ultimately empty and boring. Nearly all the missions amount to you activating your special powers to follow glowing red tracks. The difficulty slider only serves to make enemies damage sponges.

The story is decent enough, but TW3 fails on the most important point: It's not fun to play, it's basically an interactive movie, not a game. 2/10.
  99. Mar 11, 2017
    Game is meh at best for me. I don't see how it's the best RPG of all time.

Game is meh at best for me. I don't see how it's the best RPG of all time.

Story is probably the only thing The Witcher 3 excels on, although I'm not a huge fan of the story (I stopped playing after 10 hours.) it seems to be reasonably paced similar with Baldur's Gate 1 and 2. Side missions are pretty cool too. Nice to do different things except for once and each side mission has different outcomes which is neat.

But why a 7/10. Because the gameplay is dreadful. This is where The Witcher 3 really loses it's points because the combat system is just bland. Like sure the first couple of encounters I loved killing enemies left and right but then it gets old quick. People have told me to increase the difficulty.... but that doesn't change anything. You are limited to a formula styled combat system which is the BIGGEST reason that makes it bland. It isn't tactic as people say it is... it just feels like I'm playing a easier version of Dark Souls, but dark souls you need to adapt, with The Witcher 3, all you really have to do is put some oils, use the proper sword and witcher signs.To some the combat could be interesting but to me it got old really quick. And you are limited to Geralt, a witcher... you know what that means, you cannot play a character you want to play. They gave you a template and said "Here now you shape your character with what you get." In RPGs you actually get to choose different classes and races and with all these choices available for you to role play off from. You hardly get much to progress in this game, and the game is a role playing game... you get to role play yes but you are really limited compared when playing other roleplaying games.

Overall Gameplay > Story

People don't seem to understand nowadays that good stories doesn't make a game good. It's a good gameplay that will prosper overall. If I wanted a good story, I would rather read a book. So I don't see how Witcher 3 can be the best RPG even when classics like Ultima, Planescape Tourment, Baldur's Gate, Early TES exist. Witcher 3 is a good story driven game, easily comparable to current Bioware titles such as Mass Effect and Dragon Age.

Also to all you hardcore fanboys out there... stop comparing The Witcher 3 with ever damn game that releases. I swear one dude compared The Witcher 3 to Forza Horizon 3. I'm not joking.
  100. Mar 11, 2017
    pros :
    + Beautiful graphics and soundtrack
    + Best story line ever , with a lot of additional quests + In-game Characters + Best dubbing vocals I've ever heard + Long story ( 50h-60h ) + GOTY include 2 amazing DLC + Many choices + Big open world with many activities Cons: I dont see any . Maybe few bugs , but they patch this already Its best game i've ever play . This
    pros :
    + Beautiful graphics and soundtrack
    + Best story line ever , with a lot of additional quests
    + In-game Characters
    + Best dubbing vocals I've ever heard
    + Long story ( 50h-60h ) + GOTY include 2 amazing DLC
    + Many choices
    + Big open world with many activities

Cons:
    I dont see any . Maybe few bugs , but they patch this already

Its best game i've ever play .
    This is a must for all players
    This game destroy every TES / Mass effects . ( every game )

SCORE: 170/100

1. Jan 28, 2016
    The Witcher 3 says no to all of this - it's a great game with a fully realized setting, it's a joy to play, the business model behind it treats its customers like human beings, and it delivers a story that finally hits the tone of the books.
  2. Jan 20, 2016
    Probably the best open-world RPG ever made, but it still falls prey to some of the genre's worst traps.
  3. Nov 4, 2015
    I've made it pretty clear that it's hardly a flawless game, but that doesn't change the fact that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is something pretty bloody special and you should absolutely play it.