8.2

1. May 27, 2014
    This is a dissapointing episode, after the third episode I expected much more. Very short and I expected for more from Telltale. Let's hope they give us a good last episode.
  2. May 27, 2014
    I was really dissapointed by this episode, it was not as I had imagined. Being as hyped as I was for it, after the end of A Crooked Mile, left me yearning for it. The penultimate episode, acts like a bridge for the previous episodes, and the conclusion of Bigby Wolf's murder case (probably).

I get the idea of the episode. It really makes you decide who you stand with at the end, and how dark and complicated the Crooked Man's spiderweb is. The cliffhanger leaves you with only the beginning of the end, and it is guaranteed that the fifth episode will be twice as good as any other episode, or, at least I think so.
  3. May 27, 2014
    Another fantastic episode.

Pros: -Fantastic build up. -Makes you really have to think about who is good and who isn't in all of this. -Plays very heavily with the whole "good cop" vs. "bad cop" theme of the entire series. Cons: -Some minor technical hiccups (Snow White misses pushing either button to use the elevator..) -Quite short -The ending will leave you really wanting
    Another fantastic episode.

Pros:
    -Fantastic build up.
    -Makes you really have to think about who is good and who isn't in all of this.

Cons:
    -Quite short
    -The ending will leave you really wanting episode 5... which is a good thing in a way, but it feels bad.
  4. May 27, 2014
    This episode had me exited all the way through. Action and Dialogue were well distributed and the cliffhanger was good enough to make me want to play the last episode.

Definitely one of the best episodes of this amazing series.
  5. May 27, 2014
    This episode was very similar to Episode 2 - 'Smoke & Mirrors' in both length and writing. It felt very rushed and it was indeed too short for a Telltale Games standard. It feels their episodes are becoming shorter and shorter. I'm however giving it an average score for the cliffhanger. Other than that it was not worth my time.
  6. May 28, 2014
    Pros
    +it's a good way to lead into episode 5
    + good writing
    Cons
    - not lots of action
    - helpless feeling
    - felt like a repeated mix of episode 3 and 2.
    - anti climatic end
    - felt like a big filler
  7. May 28, 2014
    This episode felt like one BIG filler. It just kept going and going and going. It was a disappointing episode. Though the writing was fine and I liked the action scenes, plus the ending was cool.
  8. May 28, 2014
    I have to say this episode left me enthusiastic: it was intense, fast paced, and very immersing. A lot of question were answered and you get to know some other characters better as well as meeting someone new too , which i think it's pretty bad ass since we are almost at the end of this amazing saga.
    The only negative things i got to say about this episode is that your choices don't really seem to have or will have an impact on the game, the episode is not that long either (approximately 75-80 minutes) but honestly i wouldn't know what more elements to add to this episode.
    To sum it up , i really enjoyed playing this episode and advice others to play it as well and i can't wait for the next one since the ending will make you very, very impatient.
  9. May 27, 2014
    I cant say its a good episode, its not long, not really has action scene, so you may consider this ep a really disappointing, but for me, without this ep, this story wouldnt continue
    so i know its not the best ep in the game BUT its an interesting twist for the game, its preparing you for the final ep, its a necessary ep, and should get treated like an transition ep, for the final
    sorry
    sorry about my english...
  10. May 29, 2014
    This is an amazing episode. The action scenes are awesome, and the ending will leave you dying for episode 5. The writing is also superb. And, i can always get through a couple of technical hiccups.
  11. Jul 3, 2014
    Majorly impressed by this game. I think it might be better than The Walking Dead. SCORE 93/100.

Good grey morality like the real world. Imagine "The True Story of the Three Little Pigs" (a cool book my daughter loves) put in a gritty, violent, adult world (or just HBO). There are characters from fables, fairy tales, and fantasy books all mixed together in a post-fantasy,

Good grey morality like the real world.

Imagine "The True Story of the Three Little Pigs" (a cool book my daughter loves) put in a gritty, violent, adult world (or just HBO). There are characters from fables, fairy tales, and fantasy books all mixed together in a post-fantasy, dystopian-ish world. I am hoping this game has many sequels. It's going to be awesome.
  12. May 28, 2014
    It's a little too short even for a game like this. I needed just 1 hour to finish it and that was not the case with other episodes which lasted longer. Even though t's short it's pretty damn fun as always. It also has a perfect ending for a episode which is probably why this episode is so short- for a perfect ending. I would recommend this game to anyone who haven't bought it yet evenIt's a little too short even for a game like this. I needed just 1 hour to finish it and that was not the case with other episodes which lasted longer. Even though t's short it's pretty damn fun as always. It also has a perfect ending for a episode which is probably why this episode is so short- for a perfect ending. I would recommend this game to anyone who haven't bought it yet even though this episode is the shortest in the series. Expand
  13. May 29, 2014
    Well, it´s fast-paced, thrilling, exciting and thrives ona an intense atmosphere I really enjoyed. If those episodes could last a little bit longer and give me the feeling of more influence, I would be really happy.
  14. Jun 3, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. [Condensed]

I recognize that this review has been fairly short in comparison with how mine usually run, but it’d be hard to over-analyze such an already short episode too much and I’d rather not bore you to tears. So, as it goes- if you’ve been invested in the series thus far, you’re already halfway there and past, so you may as well sit back and wait for episode five as well to see if it answers our prayers for a great ending or it summons our worst fears out of their dark hellholes. Either way, there’s bound to be closure of some sort- dramatic or not.

Concept: Broaden the scope of Fabletown’s dilemmas concerning the Crooked Man and the curious murders sweeping through, related or not remaining to be seen.

Graphics: The graphics remain much the same as they have been, although I’ve noticed a curious array of inconsistencies with episodes two and four’s graphics compared to one and three’s, the first ones’ being generally more laggy and the latter ones’ being mostly better.

Sound: The voice acting has been one of the strongest, most consistent elements throughout the series, and despite this episode’s length that fact remains unchanged.

Playability: As it goes, when there is action it is easily handled, making this episode one of the easiest to complete, not just in terms of length. As dialogue goes, while it may be a bit of a weaker selection, it plays out just as well and is just as responsive as ever.

Entertainment: Although it lacks in entertainment value for itself, this episode obviously seems to be setting the stage for the season finale, so I can only hope its sacrifices pay off in the long run.

Replay Value: Moderately High.

Overall Score: 8.0
  15. Jun 4, 2014
    Another terrific episode! You can expect it just like the previous episodes. Amazing story-telling and the consequences of your actions. Although the ending for this one isn't quite "explosive" as the others but it is still a good game making you wanting to play more.
  16. Jul 11, 2014
    +разгадка близко
    +РАЗГАДКА ОЧЕНЬ БЛИЗКО
    +РАЗГАДКА СОВСЕМ РЯДОМ!
    Наверное с такими мыслями я был весь игровой процесс эпизода.
    Очень затягивающий.
    Минусов нет.
  17. Jun 30, 2014
    While this is probably my least favorite episode. its still a good one. It is probably the shortest episode in the series. and everything that happens just feels like filler for the epic season finale. There were no choices that felt like they had any real weight to them. But there is an painful looking fight and as always, it has all that gruff dialogue that makes me love the series soWhile this is probably my least favorite episode. its still a good one. It is probably the shortest episode in the series. and everything that happens just feels like filler for the epic season finale. There were no choices that felt like they had any real weight to them. But there is an painful looking fight and as always, it has all that gruff dialogue that makes me love the series so much. It's really just a build-up,filler episode. But its good. Expand
  18. Jul 4, 2014
    Great. I loved it. But they should just go ahead and turn the whole thing into a movie. There is really no reason for it to be packed in a video game. Well, I don't mind it either way. Awesome.
  19. Jul 20, 2014
    While i still enjoyed this episode, the whole series is beginning to feel like stalling too long. I felt that especially in this episode, as there was nothing substantial revealed, and they kept bringing up old topics, like who goes to the farm and stuff.

On the other hand i enjoyed the scene at "The Lucky Pawn", as well as the things that have stayed with us from the beginning, like the visuals and all that.

I heard that the last episode is the best of them all. I certainly hope so, because i really want this series to end on a high note.
  20. Aug 3, 2014
    The end is near, and that's usually when the land crumble beneath the feet. To trust or not? To be good or bad, for a better end? Choices must be made, and once more, like in ep. 2, pretty much everyting will be surrounded with a thick fog, and nothing will be clear.
    Another wonderful chapter for an awesome game
  21. Nov 11, 2015
    Everything, even with the lack of action, still felt very exciting and thrilling for me knowing that things will finally come to the climax, and it leaves me yearning more of The Wolf Among Us.

1. Oct 19, 2014
    Telltale should have just removed all the filler from In Sheep’s Clothing and attached all remaining good story bits to the final episode of the season.
  2. Aug 6, 2014
    In Sheep's Clothing is by far one of the most engaging in the series, managing to bring together the many plot threads spun and finally setting the stage for the final chapter in the adventure series.
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jul 8, 2014
    The quality stands but only whets your appetite and doesn't fill it. This much fragmenting is killing the series.