5.0

1. Apr 16, 2015
    They released a broken, unfinished port for the people that play on the PC instead of consoles. Same problems that the console ports got, but this is buggy-as-hell. Don't buy this worthless garbage. Just don't. Only thang that keeps me from ratin' this lower is that the guns are kinda nice, Other than that, everything else is junk. Don't bother buying this. Ever.
  2. Sep 16, 2016
    I find the game addictive. I want to go on to the next scene as soon as one ends. I wish there were more episodes to go along with this story. More missions would be nice. I'm playing it on a Mac using Boot Camp.

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 14, 2012
    Slightly irritating 3rd person view, cover shooter parts are very average, but ultimately fun as a stealth game seasoned with some tactics. [Sept 2012]
  2. PC PowerPlay
    Sep 16, 2012
    This shoddy console port has cast a shimmering invisible cloak over what would have been a serviceable third-person shooter. [Sept 2012, p.55]
  3. Sep 5, 2012
    At its worst, Future Soldier is an uneven experience with some unchecked boxes as they pertain to PC ports (e.g. no option to invert the controls on a gamepad) and an unrecognizable story, but at its best it's a good shooter with a little more thought required than many other 3rd person shooters available right now.