6.7

1. Sep 16, 2013
    This game is fairly fun for a little while. I would recommend playing with a controller. The problem with this game is that it was was very poorly optimized for pc. I am also not a big fan a the Ubisoft launcher- I would not have bought this if i realized that this was required.
  2. Dec 25, 2013
    Do not play the PC version of this game. The port is poor technically, there's no way to play custom maps from the console version, and the DLC isn't available. It's not worth giving Ubisoft money to tell them this is okay. If you're lucky and the game doesn't run terribly, it's alright, but if you have a console there is no reason to buy the lesser PC version.
  3. Aug 1, 2013
    Played this on a mates xbox and really enjoyed the playability and graphics. Now bought it for PC and it can be summed up in saying this is a lazy lazy console port. It runs slower on my 760 than on my mates xbox. A money grabbing exercise by the publisher as opposed to improving the game over the console version. AVOID or get the xbox version.
  4. Nov 28, 2013
    "OPTIMIZED AND ENHANCED FOR PC" hahahahahahaha, I'm dying here. This game looks like it was made in 2005 and they have the baIIs to give this game sysreqs that high for a 2D GAME. The truth is that the only reason they're that high is so that you can brute force it. NewsFlash Ubisoft, no console port should have higher hardware demands than that of the console it was ported from. oh and"OPTIMIZED AND ENHANCED FOR PC" hahahahahahaha, I'm dying here. This game looks like it was made in 2005 and they have the baIIs to give this game sysreqs that high for a 2D GAME. The truth is that the only reason they're that high is so that you can brute force it. NewsFlash Ubisoft, no console port should have higher hardware demands than that of the console it was ported from. oh and Btw "Advanced Effects" is not something a good PC port has as a video option. The track sharing feature is so slow it's unusable. Avoid this game like the plague but atleast the plague is free. It's not hard to understand why this game is called "Trials" Expand
  5. Mar 21, 2013
    This game sadly is a bad PC Port of the Xbox with thrown in features (adding Trials HD). It has issues on many different set ups from the posts I've been reading. It went through alpha and beta and STILL has tons of studdering and lag issues in game.
  6. Mar 22, 2013
    Having this on Xbox, I really wanted this to be just as excellent, if not better However, the game is unplayable, literally running at 2fps with GTX 680 SLI. These were problems that developers knew about during the "beta" stage of the game, and yet it was still released with the same problems. Knowingly releasing a broken game, and charging full price for it Should never be acceptableHaving this on Xbox, I really wanted this to be just as excellent, if not better However, the game is unplayable, literally running at 2fps with GTX 680 SLI. These were problems that developers knew about during the "beta" stage of the game, and yet it was still released with the same problems. Knowingly releasing a broken game, and charging full price for it Should never be acceptable in this industry. Xbox Version 10/10
    PC Version 0/10 unplayable.
  7. Mar 22, 2013
    i pre ordered this game a while ago and it had some rather large graphical glitches, like squares of ground would glitch to different textures constantly. i assumed that this would be fixed in the final release, but wasn't. to me, the game seems improperly optimized, and this makes it feel more like a work in progress than a polished game. this might be patched later, but until then, it gets a 3.
  8. Jul 1, 2013
    terrible performance issues dont go anywhere near this title its unplayable how they released this game in this condition is beyond me total rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off
  9. May 10, 2013
    Well... Shame on me for buying a Ubi-soft game... All they care about is the money and nothing about the player. The porting of this game to PC is just terrible,
  10. May 9, 2013
    Unplayable!
    Everything is alright until the actual race starts. Less than 1 FPS or 3 when things weren't that bad.
    Not just a bad port, it's a failed port! How can that even be made available to purchase is beyond me.
  11. Apr 21, 2013
    Game has been broken since the start. Stutters to the point of being completely unplayable for me. It's been over a month now since the release, no fix in sight.
    Also contains uplay crap. Stay away from this game at least until redlynx get their sorted. Might even be during 2013.
  12. Mar 29, 2013
    It's a nice port, but the intro music is so annoying and pointless, I can't figure out how to disable it even when I turn the music off in the options menu. Otherwise, the gameplay is very good. I would give it 8/10 if I can turn the intro music off.
  13. Feb 13, 2014
    Fking unbearable, learn how to code your shty game retards. This was supposed to be a refined version for the PC and yet it's still an awful mess, I hope you go out of business.
  14. Feb 16, 2014
    After about 30 to 45 minutes, you've past all the fun levels of Trials Evolution, and are left with a huge amount of tracks that require you to retry one tiny portion for about 50 times each.
    Gets boring real quick.
  15. Dec 27, 2013
    Fantastic game overall except one thing: You need ALL gold medals in order to unlock new tracks. Which means if you're stuck on a single track (and you have gold medals on all previously unlocked tracks) too bad, you need to do it perfectly to keep playing. You might end up playing a single track over and over for half an hour, like the ski level for example. Ohh, you wanted to drive aFantastic game overall except one thing: You need ALL gold medals in order to unlock new tracks. Which means if you're stuck on a single track (and you have gold medals on all previously unlocked tracks) too bad, you need to do it perfectly to keep playing. You might end up playing a single track over and over for half an hour, like the ski level for example. Ohh, you wanted to drive a moped? Too bad, play this up ski level until you get gold, we're not giving you any more tracks. Expand
  16. Oct 26, 2014
    Forces you to use UPLAY, a product nobody wants. I would love to say the gameplay is great but after buying this on steam and seeing how they chain "software manage" me via UPLAY i refuse to play this game and desire a refund.

1. May 21, 2013
    Merciless, frustrating, and harder than dry cereal, but exquisitely balanced. Few games are so rewarding. [July 2013, p.62]
  2. May 13, 2013
    Trials makes you swear and rail but never in real anger, because when you play this game, a broad smile never leaves your face. [CD-Action 06/2013, p.74]
  3. Apr 15, 2013
    RedLynx has crafted a devilishly addictive racing-platformer hybrid that pushes their game design know-how to new limits. If you don’t have an Xbox and have been waiting for the chance to play one of the toughest releases of last year, Trials Evolution Gold is a fine way to explore that content and then some.