7.3

1. Dec 26, 2010
    If you like unreal tournament from years back then you will love this. Really addictive, good graphics and good fun. Death match like it should be and a re freshing change from all the "realistic" games such as COD or Battlefield.
  2. Dec 24, 2011
    Amazing game. Ridiculous weapons (in a very good way :P), eye-popping maps and an excellent map editor makes this game just about perfect. I'd recommend it to anyone! One last thing: The highest the slider will go for me is 9 :/ Just pretend it's a 10.
  3. Nov 8, 2012
    Its the best game I've ever played in my lifetime. 1000s of hours gameplay, and it never get boring. Its incredible much better than UT2004, UT2003 and UT99. Very nice graphic, hundrets of hidden tricks and specials, idiotic dodge-jump removed, warfare game mode introduced with orb. Seriously: Its the best game you can get for your bucks. The free Titan pack rocks!
  4. Nov 8, 2012
    The best multiplayer shooter I've ever played. Its the culminatation of the Unreal series. I could write a lot of words here, but let me just say one thing: You will love it!
  5. Dec 1, 2012
    A flash back to the past and back to the golden days of shooters when a term like "weapon loadout" wasn't even in the vocabulary of the average gamer. Multiplayer is fast paced and it takes a real amount of patience and skill to achieve victory. While other shooter franchises are struggling to make their games more realistic feeling and looking, Epic Games stays old fashioned and delivers a high amount of movement and killing (also known as fun) over realism. The graphics are not the most realistic but that's OK because they look clean as can be and the colors are vibrant and interesting to look at. Also glad they fixed many of the problems with the original Unreal Tournament III by including the Titan Pack. From glitches to match making, the game has been improved in a noticeable way. So, for Unreal Tournament III Black I give a 9/10 for reminding me of why I love first-person shooters and what made the genre great to begin with: Good old fast paced murder. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.