Vietcong PC

Apr 5, 2003
    Grrrrreeeat!
  2. HansH.
    May 5, 2003
    Best FPS shooter I have played, ever. I like that's it's a bit more realistic than comparable games. Also, I much prefer the fighting in the jungle and open landscape to the dungeons, houses and subways of other games. MUCH better than Black Hawk down, also. Funny the game mags gave it mad marks while all who play it love it. Maybe the distributor doesn'T buy anough ads to Best FPS shooter I have played, ever. I like that's it's a bit more realistic than comparable games. Also, I much prefer the fighting in the jungle and open landscape to the dungeons, houses and subways of other games. MUCH better than Black Hawk down, also. Funny the game mags gave it mad marks while all who play it love it. Maybe the distributor doesn'T buy anough ads to please the game mags. Expand
  3. YuchenZ.
    Apr 3, 2003
    Really good game, not the best, but not the worst. Graphics aren't that good but it's not the graphics that count.
  4. RyotaA
    Jan 21, 2010
    Single player has one of the best campaign experience ever. Weapons are unique respectively . the story is rich as good war movie out there, but not overly-dramatic like those ordinal WW2 shooters. Various locations drawn/built in fine detail. Perfect shooting balance between realistic shooter and arcade action. Truly a masterpiece.
  5. StuieS.
    Apr 4, 2003
    Excellent gameplay, levels are huge.... but if you looking for a rambo type game like SOF this isnt for you.
    Aug 31, 2004
    I love it.
  7. Schadov
    Aug 9, 2004
    Najlepszy fps jaki widzia³em w ¿yciu a widzia³em wiele - nie dam 10 poniewa¿ mam nadzieje ¿e doczekam siê jeszcze lepszych gierek (np. vietcong 2, ... )
  8. TomR.
    Apr 24, 2003
    This game is cool. It's attention to detail is unsurpassed. The fire fight feels real and the virtual battlefied is huge! w/lots of blood and boobies...its a must have for 1st person shooter enthusiasts...
  9. PepeH.
    Apr 25, 2003
    Best FPS for a long time. Interesting missions, smart enemy, new innovative ideas. I WANT MORE!
  10. Feb 5, 2015
    For me this game is best FPS i ever played. Story is not epic like in modern Call of Duty games, but in this case its less is sometimes more, characters are very well written with own character, which sometimes say some funny quotes, graphics for that in which is this game made is great, especialy characters looks great and voice acting (especialy in czech version) is really good, alsoFor me this game is best FPS i ever played. Story is not epic like in modern Call of Duty games, but in this case its less is sometimes more, characters are very well written with own character, which sometimes say some funny quotes, graphics for that in which is this game made is great, especialy characters looks great and voice acting (especialy in czech version) is really good, also sounds are great especially when you going through jungle, so this deserves any good review. Expand
  11. Jun 9, 2015
    This Game is one of my All-time Favorites! When it was released it perfectly aroused a dense and oppressive Jungle feeling. I have to admit that my rating probably has a small nostalgia bonus though.

1. Computer Games Magazine
    One of its most remarkable accomplishments is the way gunfights play out like gunfights rather than shooting galleries. [July 2003, p.88]
  2. G4 TV
    Excerpt forthcoming.
  3. Vietcong strays down the path between arcade shooter and tactical war simulator perfectly, resulting in a game that you’ll find hard to put down.