6.9

1. Apr 13, 2014
    After purchasing Age of wonders 3 two weeks ago, I'd have to say that it didn't hold my attention as long as i though it would, then I tried Warlock 2 and i was very pleasantly surprised.

There's a wide choice of buildings and units you can work towards, spells and other things, the game looks decent enough and the combat is fun and makes you place and move your units carefully around
    the map!

I would prefer a tutorial to explain which building do what, and things you need to build first etc.. and I was hoping multiplayerwould have simultaneous turns.

Other than that I am having a lot of fun with the game, and can't wait to see what mods come out for the game.
  2. Apr 20, 2014
    Игра не без минусов, но за неимением достойной альтернативы заслуживает похвалы. Честно говоря за последние пару лет - она, как глоток свежего воздуха для эанра civilization- подобных игр. Символично, что она вышла почти в то же время, что и Age Of Wonders 3 (замечательная игра, про которую я могу сказать то же).
  3. May 8, 2014
    Great game. I loved the original and while the sequel doesn't add all that much.. it is certainly an improvement that I was happy to play through a few times again. Lots of good rpg/strategy army and empire building goodness.

A very challenging strategy game that depicts a world of sorcerers and their empires. Civilization with spells? Yes – and it bites hard. [Issue#242]
  2. Jun 5, 2014
    Warlock 2: The Exiled slightly innovates the original game's formula, but it meddles with its strong and weak points to a small extent. The game stays true to its action-oriented style along with content and troop imbalance. However, with the addition of a weird story campaign and especially restrictions that appear, the game gets annoying and spoiled.
  3. May 21, 2014
    Because the focus is on such small groups, distinctive visual design helps reinforce the idea that each piece of your army is special. Ships, lords, and even foot soldiers are remarkably well designed.