Warrior Kings PC

7.7

1. JohnW.
    Jan 5, 2004
    While some say there are things here and there that bother them or little things that take away from the overall game i can find no real fault... the only thing you need is a decently powered system and you're good to go... i never want to turn the thing off.......great game...
  2. Marko
    Sep 10, 2005
    A solid game with great graphics for its age. My only complaint is the game balance. It seems as though you can just build up a massive army of archers and be able to overtake any opponent.
  3. JonB.
    Jun 11, 2002
    This is a great game, the graphics are tight as hell, gameplay is awsome.
  4. Feb 11, 2016
    An underrated gem. Picked this up from steam for a very low price, and it's a real steal. Graphically very dated and occasional slowdown but on the upside there's just so much to do here. A long campaign, lots of different cultures and units to explore and a great story. Recommended.
  5. Nov 21, 2011
    One of the best video games I have played. This game got me into the world of strategy. The story follow the fictional character artos whose father has been killed. You have to travel across fictional version of Europe and Asia. The game has a good battle knowledge where different units are better against certain other ones. The game is for some reason not played by much people but itOne of the best video games I have played. This game got me into the world of strategy. The story follow the fictional character artos whose father has been killed. You have to travel across fictional version of Europe and Asia. The game has a good battle knowledge where different units are better against certain other ones. The game is for some reason not played by much people but it certainly deserve to be played if your a strategy player. Expand
  6. May 25, 2014
    RTS games usually suffer from being boring and repetitive in the single player making it close to impossible to finishing the campaign (the story is usually boring and not very deep either), however this is not the case with warrior kings. The world is expertly created the story brilliant and the game-play interesting right until the end. Warrior kings is a must play for those not botheredRTS games usually suffer from being boring and repetitive in the single player making it close to impossible to finishing the campaign (the story is usually boring and not very deep either), however this is not the case with warrior kings. The world is expertly created the story brilliant and the game-play interesting right until the end. Warrior kings is a must play for those not bothered by graphics (and a few minor glitches) who enjoy great game-play and a fantastic story that should really become a book. Expand

This is not a short game and once you've started you'll never want it to end.
  2. Every time I started to have fun, the interface would bug me or the game would crash, or I’d run into a mission with 500+ units on the map, and the game would run in slow motion.
  3. A good game for the patient strategy gamer who doesn't mind tripping over the occasional rough bit, and who thinks that "Starcraft" is really an action game.