Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 PC

9.1

1. BurakK.
    Nov 20, 2006
    I don't understand how all these magazines find the 2 recent PES so perfect! (PES 5 & PES 6) Okay it's true that the AI has improved much with real player speeds incorporated and those "better runs into empty spaces" offering much realistic and efficient counterattacks. But that's all. It's nearly impossible to score an organized foot goal with an average team : only I don't understand how all these magazines find the 2 recent PES so perfect! (PES 5 & PES 6) Okay it's true that the AI has improved much with real player speeds incorporated and those "better runs into empty spaces" offering much realistic and efficient counterattacks. But that's all. It's nearly impossible to score an organized foot goal with an average team : only headers or penalties! I could be able to score my first "real" goals with through passes when I chose Barcelona as a final chance! The reasoning behind the strength of teams is also very disappointing : all players run faster. And that's why you aren't able to play with average teams because you lose the ball somewhere as your players are unable to pass quickly after they received one. Really ingenious! I was playing PES4 for hours, but now I can't stand either PES 5 or 6 more than half an hour. A game must now to satisfy its user at a minimum degree, and for the majority of people I've spoken to, PES6 fails at it as did PES5. Expand
  2. InsanelySane
    Nov 10, 2006
    The reviewers are paid to keep their business running - and PES is the sort of product that seems to sell on updates, not on any real changes. So what if there are a few tweaks here and there? the game is virtually the same. If you have played PES 5 there is no reason to shell out more for the same. Unless you want to feel updated.. Same issue is happening with other great games like Rome The reviewers are paid to keep their business running - and PES is the sort of product that seems to sell on updates, not on any real changes. So what if there are a few tweaks here and there? the game is virtually the same. If you have played PES 5 there is no reason to shell out more for the same. Unless you want to feel updated.. Same issue is happening with other great games like Rome Total War which had such impact but now they milk its formula and release expansions and now Medieval II which gets such great reviews but really is just like Rome with different clothes and a few thin bones. PES 6 is still a solid experience for newcomers so it deserves a positive rating. Expand
  3. MartijnV.
    Nov 5, 2006
    How can those idiot reviewers say that it has improved so much?! It hasn

1. PC Format
    If you want slick, beautifully presented footie, controlling your local first division side, stick with "FIFA," but if you're after a visceral, accurately modelled game then look no further than PES6. [Dec 2006, p.107]
  2. PC Gamer UK
    For the single player, though, Master League is where it's at and, personally speaking, it remains the greatest game mode of all time in any game ever. [Dec 2006, p.84]
  3. Pro Evolution Soccer still beats FIFA hands down. It may not be able to compete in terms of next-gen polish, but this is a case of matter over style. In terms of evolution, the new game might not be so pro, but it still offers a more rewarding football experience.