World Racing 2 PC

7.2

1. Nov 24, 2015
    The game is just amazing. I love play this game. For me this game is amazing ! Nothing more to comment because this game is amazing ! I rate this 10/10
  2. Jan 31, 2017
    excelente simulador de conducción, muy buena variedad de coches y mods para la versión de pc, este juego inspiro luego a videojuegos como the crew o test drive unlimited, quizás falla un pelo en la sensación de la velocidad o algún que otro bajon del frame, recomiendo la versión de PS2

1. I found World Racing 2 a huge letdown having been looking forward to this sequel for so long. I expected it to be a step forward, not seem like a step back.
  2. Despite the minor aesthetic flaws, World Racing 2 is a success in terms of improvement over its predecessor. The lack of an in-car view with full cockpit might leave some hardcore fans slightly disappointed, but the other features of the game more than make up for that loss.
  3. The graphics are wonderful, the action is quick and can be tense, and the game can be enjoyed in short spurts of time. This is a racer that fans of the genre should check out.