6.9

1. Aug 15, 2013
    Again they locked the FPS to 30fps or at least they designed the animation to not run with more than 30fps resulting in a rather sluggish gameplay even if you run it at 100 fps it will feel slow.

I say again because they did the same in Worms: Revolution and they never changed or patched it because they can't, they would have to rebuild the engine and animations, and they are not
    going to do that.

This along the major problems with the netcode resulting in a very unpleasant multiplayer experience and general performance people with very good PC's running at 10 fps is too much.

Not buying this one, again.
  2. Aug 15, 2013
    General FPS lock at 30FPS for animation, make it aweful for the eyes. Crash often Single player Monotonous level design. No real story Very small variety, no big innovation. Multiplayer VERY unstable Lose connection often Hard to find games The game had tons of potential but again it’s just seems milked and rushed. Nothing really polished, going back to armageddon, where i will find a better gameplay variety, less crash.

Tons of problems at release too.
  3. Aug 16, 2013
    This is just Worms Revolution in a new package. All of the issues of the previous worms games still persist. It's just one big rip-off imho. Not even going to get into the still broken ninja rope mechanics...

Back to Worms Armageddon
  4. Aug 31, 2013
    I totally agree with Dexploratio. I have been a player of the worms games since the beginning and I stopped liking them back at "reloaded". Main problem I'm finding is that no one is even available to play with online, I feel like such a dumb ass for buying this copy of the disappointment I had from the previous one.
  5. Nov 22, 2013
    Team 17 forum moderators are abusing their rights to remove posts containing constructive criticism. When did Team 17 turn in to Hammerpoint Interactive?

I don't care how good the game is, if developers are not willing to listen criticism they don't deserve your money.
  6. Feb 26, 2014
    Terrible Controls, confusing graphics (you cant say what's lvl and what's background), bad UI and the worst thing is: Nobody plays it.
    So the name "Clan Wars" is quite misleading, because for a war you need other people.

1. Oct 7, 2013
    Worms Revolution was a flawed, but promising game. Alas, Clan Wars fails to deliver on that promise.
  2. Oct 7, 2013
    Worms Clan Wars is probably the best entry in the long lasting franchise, both visually and gameplay wise. The clan system might work or not in the long terms but it still adds depth to a stellar multiplayer mode, joined by a good amount of single player content.
  3. Sep 10, 2013
    As with earlier Worms games Worms Clan Wars is at its best when you play it with others. Alone the computer controlled players are way too slow and stupid to make things interesting. The campaign makes an alright introduction to the games new mechanics and elements, but as with older titles the games lifespan is a bit too much in the hands of its online community.