• Publisher: Team 17
  • Release Date: Aug 15, 2013
7.0

1. Aug 15, 2013
    Is this game heavier than Revolution or something? Explosions lag my computer and so does physical water when it is moving. Worms Revolution runs great, BF3 runs great and other 60 games that I have run great on my computer but this game lags when something happens.

Customizing your worms is slow and pain in the just like it was in Revolution but at least it has a few cool new weapons. You can also create new teams (No more "Clone of Tulipunahapero's team") I was hoping a fun Worms game that my sister's kids could play but unless they make the game run better, I will regret buying this game.
  2. Oct 22, 2013
    Better now than at release. Patches helped stability a lot, Runs ok apart from the 30fps keyframe animation. This will never be resolved so we gotta live with it.
  3. Aug 22, 2013
    An Okay Worms Game With New Weapons And Adding Your Steam Workshop Items On The Game 7/10

I Love The Story Mode And Multiplayer Mode As Well, I Do Enjoy Making My Own Map As Will To And Enjoyed New Custom Stuff And The New Items In The Game
  4. Sep 18, 2014
    To update my previous review, I'm now giving it a 7 because they seemed to have done something that makes it run smoothly on my laptop (that's supposed to meet the requirements) on lowest settings.

Something I didn't mention in my previous review is the background art which, although nice-looking, can interfere with having a clear understanding of when there's a piece of ground in your way and generally makes the game more difficult to decipher.

The last mission I played went alright (or I just got lucky) but there were still more than one glitch happening which has been the plague of this game. I don't remember it being such a problem for the old Worms games at all! What happened in between? So still can't give it any better a score than this.

Thanks for reading!

1. Oct 7, 2013
    Worms Revolution was a flawed, but promising game. Alas, Clan Wars fails to deliver on that promise.
  2. Oct 7, 2013
    Worms Clan Wars is probably the best entry in the long lasting franchise, both visually and gameplay wise. The clan system might work or not in the long terms but it still adds depth to a stellar multiplayer mode, joined by a good amount of single player content.
  3. Sep 10, 2013
    As with earlier Worms games Worms Clan Wars is at its best when you play it with others. Alone the computer controlled players are way too slow and stupid to make things interesting. The campaign makes an alright introduction to the games new mechanics and elements, but as with older titles the games lifespan is a bit too much in the hands of its online community.