7.7

1. Jan 17, 2014
    one of the moxt fun games ever
    worms 3d and worms 4: mayham are may fav games of worms the game is enjoyable and playing with alot types of weapons to use
    the game is worth to play on anything so give this a try if you can
  2. Nov 29, 2013
    One of the funniest games I've played untill now.The game manages to keep all of the classic "The worms" features from music to weapons and other stuff.Everything is bourght greatly into a 3D version of the game.I have to admit that this game could be more fun if it is played with some friends.
  3. Nov 7, 2013
    Its a fun games in general but because of the terribly laggy controls and terrible camera control it isn't worth the full price. Get it when it on sale if you must.
  4. May 31, 2013
    The first good Worms Game in 3D. People here seem to complain about the camera controls. But controls are just first person view standard.
    I had so much fun with friends playing this game. So my rating is more for long term multiplayer.
  5. Apr 19, 2013
    A great Worms game with a few drawbacks like, it feels a bit shortie.
    It has Story which is cool, when you die it gets a Little annoying at times since you have to start the all over....

No check points!

However the gameplay and the gunplay feels great and its above avarage, Ultimate Mayhem is a good game.

Bang for your bucks!
  6. Feb 6, 2013
    They put worms 3d and worms 4 into one package and added a few things here and there (eg: water is retexturized, more costumization like hats and stuff) The game is still the same. If you already have worms 3d and 4 this game might not be worth of buying.
  7. Jul 22, 2012
    Lustiges Spiel aber die Steurung mit Maus und tastatur & die Kamera ist eine katastrophe :C
  8. Jun 3, 2012
    OMG This is terrible, I only got it because it was about a pound extra on Steam when buying Worms Reloaded (which is excellent by the way :) Wish I hadn't. I named my worms, braved the tedious intro video and played for 5 minutes before realising that I would never play this again. It looks absolutely awful, the camera is awkward, I fired a shotgun point blank at an enemy and missed. Did I mention how terrible it looks? It looks like it's been drawn by a drunk 6 year old. Even the voices are annoying. the other user reviews must have been written by Team17 staff. Worms in 2D - Classic and never tiresome. Worms in 3D - I feel violated. I'm going back to play the 2D one until I feel clean. Expand
  9. Mar 29, 2012
    This is a exhilarating game, a wonderful continue for the others "worms". I played to "Worms 3D" some years ago when it was a new thing creating a worms in 3D. Now, no more!
    I like very much the videos with the professor, their voices are amusing.
    But maybe they could improve the editor for the weapons: not only 3 kind of weapons but rifles too! This game has a magnificant potential of
    improvments to make it better, but it still the most beautiful worms game Expand
  10. Dec 27, 2011
    Great game, bought it on the steam holiday sale for about 3 euro and i expected no less from 3D worms, it's alot of fun to do the challenges, customizing your own worms and weapons and play the storyline!
  11. Oct 22, 2011
    its really amazing and for 12 15 bucks its worth the money. lots of kickass weapons and you can create your own. fun multiplayer though not alot of people play. funny and awesome single player. its beast. really good game. now i am waiting for worms forts 2. =D
  12. Oct 17, 2011
    It's quite a good remake of the earlier released 3D Worms games. The online multiplayer works fine for me, the singleplayer is huge. It's fun to play and the developers are active in the official forums and answer questions to problems and bugs.
    Only downside is that in the future the multiplayer may die.
  13. Sep 29, 2011
    The games campaign was fun but no one seems to ever be on for online matches. The cut-scenes are VERY cheesy though..there not even full screen! Either way back to my original statement still a fun game to play.
  14. Oct 22, 2011

1. Nov 24, 2011
    A disappointment for those who hoped in a real revamp of the brand. Boxing two games in one is not enough.
  2. Nov 16, 2011
    Ultimately, if you're looking for some Worms mayhem, we'd recommend sticking to the 2D variants - the recently released Worms Reloaded, for example.
  3. Oct 26, 2011
    Worms Ultimate Mayhem isn't the best Worms game to date but brings that great sense of humor and over the top weapons that we've grown so fond of. There are some issues with the camera and the game progress can be slow at times. Ultimate Mayhem has a lot to offer but the real Worms fans will stick to the 2D games.