WWE Raw PC

• Release Date: Oct 14, 2002
6.2

1. DeepakJ.
    Feb 21, 2003
    This Game Is Good Not To Bad NOt To Good It is Satisfactory The Game Runs On Well. One Of The Best Graphic Provided in This Game.
  2. BGAdventurer
    Jan 3, 2003
    The game is great but there are only few match types and the game for PC come 1year later then for the console and there are missing many superstars :(
  3. C.K.Y.
    May 14, 2003
    Very beatifull graffics only the gameplay SUCKS!!! it's really difficult even on easy.But the entrances ROCKS!!!
  4. Jun 12, 2011
    Admittedly, I was very young when I first played this game (and when I last played it) being about 10 years old; I am therefore writing this review in the mindset of childhood nostalgia. Back in 2002, this game was the height of everything I wanted in a game; men running around in nothing but their underwear, women with stonking great (albeit fake) **** and the mindless violence that isAdmittedly, I was very young when I first played this game (and when I last played it) being about 10 years old; I am therefore writing this review in the mindset of childhood nostalgia. Back in 2002, this game was the height of everything I wanted in a game; men running around in nothing but their underwear, women with stonking great (albeit fake) **** and the mindless violence that is all part and parcel with WWE name. The game had a large number of characters to choose from, none of which are familiar to me; as I am not a big fan of the franchise itself. This choice, for the most part, was only really cosmetic and didn't impact to heavily on gameplay, that said, it would be advisable to play as the heavy-weight knuckle dragging thickies. This feature didn't really appeal to me, though I am sure it would to die hard fans of the franchise. My personally childish enjoyment came from creating your own wrestler, who could be customised in all aspects of their character; from looks to fighting moves. I used this feature to recreate all my favourite marvel superheroes; the one I was most proud of being the hulk. In addition to this I found that the couch Co-op/multiplayer great fun; teaming up to beat the juggasaurus rex to a pulp (we were 10 and couldn't handle the men, they were to difficult). Looking back, I don't remember there being much in the way of a story or some kind of progression, which is fine; I liked the game (as I have said before) for it's stupidity and mindless fun. The game is probably not worth buying today, mind; the graphics are likely to be massively dated and the novelty of beating up ****magee with spiderman will have definitely worn off, but it would be worth a rent one day; to then gather up your mates and play it for the sh*ts and gigs. Best result seen through beer goggles, no doubt. On a final note: Hearing the Rock say "Can you smelllll what the Rock is Cooking?" never gets old. Ever. Expand

1. PC Gamer
    As a tag-team multiplayer brawl it's good fun, but it doesn't have much staying power. [Feb 2003, p.75]
  2. Some of the most unresponsive controls ever experienced in a game.
  3. Computer Games Magazine
    Offers a large selection of wrestlers to choose from, but other than their appearance, there is very [little] to differentiate one from the other, and noe have any character to speak of. [Mar 2003, p.88]