8.2

1. Sep 16, 2011
    It's the best comic/movie game before Batman: Arkham Asylum. It's bloodier than movie, more intensive than movie and it let you be the real destructoid superhero. Do you need better recomendation?
  2. Jan 23, 2013
    the best wolverine video game to date. this game is the rated-R version of the movie. the developer took a page from the God of War games and highlighted Wolverine's ferocious and always bloody finishing moves. When playing this game I felt like I was Wolverine and the developers did a great job in portraying the character on -screen. They even have Hugh Jackman do the voice-acting.

I

I loved how they displayed Wolverine regeneration ability, on the character model.

Although as fun as the game was the game's AI was incredible easy. After a few hours of playing, the enemies took very simple strategies to kill; especially the end-boss fight ...

I would recommend this game to any Wolverine fans. Much more enjoyable than the movie counterpart. 7/10
  3. Oct 14, 2013
    Price/Playtime[7]
    Technical Issues[10]
    ------------------------------------
    Over All[7.5]

The story is convoluted, the bosses are boring and the whole experience isn't that deep, but this game sure is fun.
  2. An extremely competent hack 'n' slash that achieves exactly what developer Raven set out to do: deliver a real Wolverine experience. This isn't the feral X-Man as family-friendly super-hero, but a full-on blood thirsty killer.
  3. X-men Origins: Wolverine manages to rise above the low standards of licensed videogames by presenting spectacular fights without complex button combinations. The monotonousness and some small technical difficulties make Wolverine a game that can only be recommended to the fans of the anti-hero or anyone else who enjoys simple but enjoyable popcorn entertainment in a videogame.