Zoo Tycoon 2 PC

8.1

1. Aug 29, 2011
    Addictive and fun. Is basic enough for kids to play, but let's you geek out with challenges and business management if you want to really complete the game.
  2. K.Lawson
    Dec 5, 2004
    It's a little rough at times, but Beth was wrong about the game not being 'worth the money' - I got a National Geographic DVD and monkey pen with my game, on sale to boot! I'm having plenty of fun in the Freeform mode, since I can build whatever I want at no cost!
  3. TyR.
    Nov 12, 2004
    Pretty amazing stuff considering it's a kids game.
  4. BethS.
    Nov 18, 2004
    If you played the first one this is disappointing. It is now a kids game. The scenarios are fairly simple. Creating animal environments is easy with the biome tool which simply puts all the necessary trees, rocks, etc. It is fun to walk around and do the zookeeper chores. You earn money fairly slowly which, just like the first one, leaves you staring at the screen until you can afford to If you played the first one this is disappointing. It is now a kids game. The scenarios are fairly simple. Creating animal environments is easy with the biome tool which simply puts all the necessary trees, rocks, etc. It is fun to walk around and do the zookeeper chores. You earn money fairly slowly which, just like the first one, leaves you staring at the screen until you can afford to build or buy something. The good animals are super expensive. African elephant is 20k. All in all not worth the money. Expand
  5. LukasK.
    Mar 29, 2006
    It's very nice game. If you search for something for your kids you should take that. I spend 15 hours playing this game and it's quite good but you should buy a good pc too. The game has got a high requirements for that type of game. But the graphics is very nice and the customers in game are really "inteligent". Animals are breeding and dying. And don't forget to get a It's very nice game. If you search for something for your kids you should take that. I spend 15 hours playing this game and it's quite good but you should buy a good pc too. The game has got a high requirements for that type of game. But the graphics is very nice and the customers in game are really "inteligent". Animals are breeding and dying. And don't forget to get a datadisc. Endagered species. Just try it. Expand
  6. Jun 30, 2013
    even though its a children game and who gives a this game awesome and addictive game play, heck if you get to the free roam version of it you can do whatever you want, and it evens shows how to run a zoo perfectly i just wish this game was on steam since my copy of it was broken and its definitely worth your money if your looking for educational games.
  7. Jan 17, 2014
    zoo tycoon 2 is one big improvements the the 2001 game it still fun and enjoyable to play
    the game has nothing more then view animals in 3d the game itself is fun and i enjoy it a lot
    this game have alot awesome feature in it as well

1. If you're a sim fan or have kids between 6 and 60, it’s a "must buy." Aging graphics, sound and slowdown are its only detractors.
  2. It does have that irritating childish feel and some minor bugs, but if you're an incorrigible animal-lover such as myself you will love it, for one and one reason only, and that is its addictiveness.
  3. It should have waited for the next generation of 3D hardware before going 3D and should have been left in the development oven a bit longer to smooth out the control and gameplay issues.