50 Cent: Bulletproof PlayStation 2

6.6

1. JeffreyH.
    May 24, 2006
    This game is bad whoever said it isnt has been smoking crack during the game.
  2. Ben
    Nov 30, 2005
    This was a horrible game, yet another way for G unit to make more money by scamming the public with a crapy product, just like his movie and music and on the game play leve, no good, many other games do the same thing only better.
  3. Martin
    Feb 7, 2006
    The worst thing I've ever played. Ever. I can't imagine why a game would be made that tells such a pathetic story so abysmally... It really is a cash-grab on Curtis Jackson's part. Trite.
  4. BlackTeen
    Aug 17, 2006
    common' guys this game is a true story give it the 7 for lost potential. Unlike the games created that seem similiar, this is like the real thing. 50 was shot 9 times. I may not be a gamer and know all of the lingo, but maybe the creaters of viloent type games like clancey's should of focused on this game. If the game play was better the game would of been the real deal, and common' guys this game is a true story give it the 7 for lost potential. Unlike the games created that seem similiar, this is like the real thing. 50 was shot 9 times. I may not be a gamer and know all of the lingo, but maybe the creaters of viloent type games like clancey's should of focused on this game. If the game play was better the game would of been the real deal, and whats better than feeling like your in a true story. thanks for listing. Expand
  5. RevGomez
    Nov 26, 2005
    Have not played it, and probably won't. I just find it humorous that the "BEST GAME EVER!" advocates don't know how to use proper English. But, I suppose that is really no suprise to me being that only a stereotypical slice of the population will even want to play a game by 50 Cent.
  6. KavvenKanagaraj
    Nov 30, 2005
    this game is amazing the 101th time was a charm.i AM NOT SAYING THIS BECAUSE I AM HOT AND LIKE Nsync.It was amazing to see a car go on the road then stop and see a magic. mirror the hardest mission in this game is probably the 9th level where little mush room people throw books at you.thats why i gave it a 4
  7. MasterPo
    Dec 8, 2005
    The art in this game are great, and all of the hoopla and interviews on the cool gamer-web sites made this out to be a GTA killer. More like a bad wanna-be. Yeah, I got the free movies and tunes, but the gameplay is *#%@%!! Who designed that targeting system? Obviously someone who hasn't played anything current.. Didn't these guys also make that turd Fight Club?
  8. JohnnyD.
    Jan 16, 2006
    this game has so much cursing in it i love it and all the blood man it is just one of the greatest games ever made plus when you get a perfect shot I love how it goes into slow motion. I just absoluteley love this game.
    Feb 3, 2006
    bullet proof is a fun game once you get the hang of the game. a lot of people say it sucks but its pretty kickass you can do counter kill move were 50 will either break the guys neck slice him up with your knife or turn the guys gun on him(these are the coolest kind) all counter kills are in slowmotion and there are 25 different kilnds you can also take a guy hostage where you can either bullet proof is a fun game once you get the hang of the game. a lot of people say it sucks but its pretty kickass you can do counter kill move were 50 will either break the guys neck slice him up with your knife or turn the guys gun on him(these are the coolest kind) all counter kills are in slowmotion and there are 25 different kilnds you can also take a guy hostage where you can either thrown him interriagate him (which isnt useful) or just kill him the game offers many cool guns from small pistols to large machine guns please pick it up or if your not sure about it rent it its a fun shooter although it could use some improvements its still fun. Expand
  10. MichaelS.
    Jul 20, 2006
    Another product by Curtis telling us how hardcore and awesome he is. Of course it'll have the 50 Cent cult behind it because of it's soundtrack but if you're a 50 Cent fan (God have mercy on your soul) just buy his music, this game is terrible.
  11. Whiteteen
    Feb 26, 2009
    Black teen: "If the game play was better the game would of been the real deal, and whats better than feeling like your in a true story. thanks for listing."

I've gathered that 50-cent supposedly was shot repeatedly while selling crack, i was not aware that he also lived through; " Working with the unlikeliest of allies, the streets heat up as 50 Cent takes on the most dangerous crime families in the city, uncovering an international conspiracy with devastating implications."

Real deal my shiny metal ass!
  12. RapperRap
    Nov 23, 2005
    The game is great because of it's songs in the game. The best game ever!!! Beter than GTA San Andreas because it's much more massive.
  13. HassanC.
    Nov 26, 2005
    Fun, but wonky controls do hurt the game.Duelweilding is cool, Overall it is better than deadt to rights but not better then max payne or from russia with love.
  14. JeremyW.
    Nov 28, 2005
    I guess it would be the worst first person shooter ever, considering it's a THIRD PERSON SHOOTER.... It's a medicore game at best, and at worst it's another reason to stop 50 cent from coming to Canada
  15. GeraldW.
    Dec 4, 2005
    This game is great! The gameplay is awsome. Not to mention the junkyard level! alright back to the game, 50 has to get those gangsters who shot him 9 freakin times,the game is pretty dern awsome you just got to play it yourself and check out all the action!
  16. BradleyLariviere
    Jun 6, 2005
    It doesent matter what the critics say. Look at Eminem they tried to fu
  17. KennyJ.
    Jan 15, 2006
    dodgy gameplay and really bad story line.
  18. HarleyC.
    Jan 2, 2006
    Ya i this game is a little dufficult to play it, but the game has most of the songs of 50cents album. It good action, badass story lines and most of all theres Dr, Dre, Eminem. So I think this is a good game I give a 9.5.
  19. AnnieW.
    Jan 25, 2006
    I think this game is the bum cause i love 50 cent and i will by all of his stuff i think that he is so hot i am his biggest fan love u 50 cent keep up the good work.
  20. AnonymousMC
    Feb 14, 2006
    This game was horrid...For the most part i was looking at the wall next to the guy that i was trying to kill, while their dead-on aim was tearing me apart...this game made me feel like an idiot because i thought that the awful controls were just me playing sloppily...but alas i was not the only one to experience the terrible gameplay...
  21. AlejandroR.
    Feb 16, 2006
    I thought that the ability to buy videos and songs from a guy's trunk was pretty creative. The storyline was alright, but the controls were bad. If you kill and enemy and then turn around, the enemy re-appears. The characters are cool though.
  22. EdgarM.
    Mar 14, 2006
    AVERAGE. The thrill of killing people is very much alive, the plot is pretty good, but the controls are just horrible! It made me think i sucked, but its the game!
  23. PaulJ.
    Mar 14, 2006
    i really like the style of this great game it has a great variety of weapons.the levels are not bad either.the enviroments in the game need a little more work but the characters in this game are well done.
  24. BradH.
    Apr 19, 2006
    This game is fun, the graphics i think are ok .The different counter kills are cool.The weapons i think are fun.
  25. AaronM.
    Nov 23, 2005
    This Game is So Tight! I already played it! I Give it a Ten
  26. VladimirA.
    Nov 28, 2005
    If you ever wanted GTA with better graphics and less gameplay quality and you like 50 cent then get this piece of crap.
  27. Johnnyexpatmageeker
    Nov 28, 2005
    So, let me see. A crappy movie and a crappy game coming from a crappy rapper. 50 Cent is all image and the substance. Don't get hoodwinked into buying this guys crap!
  28. Alex
    Nov 28, 2005
    ugh. never in my LIFE have I been so disgusted with a videogame as i am with Bulletproof. 50 Cent thinks this game is for kids? BULLCRAP. as a has-been rapper, 50 is circling the drain.
  29. DoneDiggity
    Nov 30, 2005
    Graphics & animations look alright, but gameplay is really weak and the story is really, really bad. 50 Cent fanatics might find the extra content, like videos and songs, worth a peek, but the game itself lacks originality and insults the GTA style game genre. This is the second offering from Genuine Games, Fight Club was the first, and I have to say this development studio has proven Graphics & animations look alright, but gameplay is really weak and the story is really, really bad. 50 Cent fanatics might find the extra content, like videos and songs, worth a peek, but the game itself lacks originality and insults the GTA style game genre. This is the second offering from Genuine Games, Fight Club was the first, and I have to say this development studio has proven that they simply don't have what it takes to make a good game. Your money will be much better spent on True Crime: Streets of New York. I Expand
  30. Kyle
    Dec 1, 2005
    it wasnt te best but i sill think its a game well worth checking out i have it and i enjoy playing it

#16 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#32 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

Decent AI that actually hurts the game is an odd thing, but with Bulletproof's wonky controls, it's true. The game is a case of "been there, done that", only not as well.
  2. More style than substance. This package is little more than a collection of his tunes, a reprisal of the movie and some generic gaming fodder that we've all seen and played in other games such as "Max Payne," "Dead To Rights," "True Crime" - that do it much better.
  3. This third-person action game might sound like a great idea if you're a fan of 50, Yayo, Buck, and Banks, but with its poor gameplay and worse attention to the G-Unit license, Bulletproof disappoints on all fronts.