• Publisher: Acclaim
  • Release Date: May 28, 2002
8.7

1. JohnnyQ.
    Jun 2, 2002
    Love this game. IT is the bomb!
  2. Jared
    Jun 25, 2002
    What THPS3 shoulda been.
  3. TIMMY!
    Jun 3, 2002
    This game kicks A$$ Detail is off the hook. It's got jaren's tatts right he's got short hair now. They should add truespins...and longer cess slides. Hey, jaren we'll see you at PG.
  4. Zonx
    Jun 4, 2002
    Great game! Love it!
  5. BrandonC.
    Jun 8, 2002
    This game is tight .i really love it. keep up the good work with games like this, ps2 people peace.
  6. JozefS.
    Aug 30, 2002
    Better then THPS3. A step in the right direction.
  7. AnthonyDeC.
    Aug 15, 2002
    This is an amazing game and i think u guys should put up da qoute from "Official U.S Playstation Magazine" "...but inline might just be better then Hawk 3."
  8. RyanM.
    May 25, 2003
    There is no way that this game is better than the thps series. I just find this game easy, and utterly simple to get 100,000 points in one move. I'm not saying it's bad, but the people who play these type of games are ones who need a good challenge. But it is fun to just mess around in the multiplayer mode.
  9. Nov 13, 2010
    I played this game when I was still agressive skating as a teen. This game doesn't really cut it. It doesn't get the feel of real skating. Jet Grind radio is better. Tony Hawk was also better. I felt this was a poor clone of tony hawk. They just added skates.
  10. Mar 29, 2013
    Absolutely fantastic. Fun, colorful and I don't usually even like these kinds of games. Great visuals, great soundtrack, over the top moves, varied level design. Just utterly amazing! Overall: FANTASTIC!

1. Its innovations with regard to timed-run and in-level goal designs are sure to become trends used in the next generation of alternative sports games.
  2. The levels are so large they border on intimidating, yet it never gets dull exploring them thoroughly. And with a dozen skaters, hundreds of tricks, and infinite combinations of trick lines and combos, this is one of those rare games that has no end.
  3. Dishes out some truly inventive (if not a tad insane) level design, tight gameplay, and great visuals, to the extent that anyone even remotely interested in the sport will likely embrace this. [Oct 2002, p.85]